Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not hungover, I feel fine. Better than my friend, heard him throwing up last night after I headed to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm also not hungover *smug face*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I like how I imaged searched smug, and one of the suggestions at the top was for George Clooney.

Anywho, smug_big.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Finished work for the week last night now to try stay off the drink for the weekend :). Personal trainer near had a fit when I told him about last weekend so promised I'd be good this weekend :o.

Sweet jesus Jennifer Aniston doesn't look half bad for a woman in her mid forties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

There is so much Breaking Bad related stuff going around these days, I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Marty, you seen Horrible Bosses? ;)

Marty, you seen Horrible Bosses? ;)

I have indeed :), looks like she will be keeping up her fine form in this new venture ;).

You can no prebook tickets for the Galway Tattoo Show. It's €15 for a day ticket and €25 for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Went in to book getting my sleeve finished today only to find out that Im flying out to spain the day before my artist comes to Allstar!!! sickend!!! :(:( booked myself in with Colin Dowling whos's guesting from Goldrush tattoo in california in October to see me through haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Just spent about two hours reading back over the thread...missed a lot while I was writing!

Delighted for all with new jobs and weight loss...yizzer fantastic!

I'm just chilling out at the mo, need to go take painkillers but I'm so comfy! Pain is niggling though so it's time to move!

Think I've decided to go with Rachael from Wildcat anyway, spent ages looking up her stuff and I'm really impressed! her roses are stunning!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Caught the new ink bug myself, contemplating the general rib area for the next one so it may be a bit of a stinger :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hate being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Arghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    Hate being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Arghhhh

For some reason I read that in me head wrong and came out like hock and a rard place. In stitches now.
    Sounded Chinese in me head ha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

For some reason I read that in me head wrong and came out like hock and a rard place. In stitches now.

There must be Sum Ting Wong with you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

You can no prebook tickets for the Galway Tattoo Show. It's €15 for a day ticket and €25 for the weekend.

Might be going to this myself.

Made me laugh too, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I only got home from work at 10 and finished at half 8
    Bus from dun laoire to tallaght is like 45 mins long. Took 35 mins just to walk to the bus stop itself. Fcukin feet are killing me. Door t door sales is tough going

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Happy Birthday Adiboo!!!!

funny-gif-girl-birthday-cake-candles.gif

021712-hughes-gif03.gif

Where do you find these gifs PKM?

Happy birthday Adiboo.

College needs people to be student helpers for the induction. Thinking of applying even though I did it two years ago and as well as being boring as **** it was horrifically organised making it worse still. But on the other hand I need money... I was thinking it would give me some in time for the tattoo show but I think it was November before they paid us last time...I'm so broke though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Where do you find these gifs PKM?

Lots and lots of searching on Google. :D
    College needs people to be student helpers for the induction. Thinking of applying even though I did it two years ago and as well as being boring as **** it was horrifically organised making it worse still. But on the other hand I need money... I was thinking it would give me some in time for the tattoo show but I think it was November before they paid us last time...I'm so broke though.

You do what you have to when needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Adiboo!!!!
    Happy birthday Adiboo.

Hahah, thanks you guise :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Happy birthday, adi! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Happy birthday adiboo!! Just cos I don't have a creepy gif does not mean my sentiments are lesser! :):)

Lying in bed in bits with pain, but I don't have to get up at all, so I'm just gonna read for a while. On my second novel since Tuesday evening. This whole finished my thesis thing is fantastic! I read The Fault in our Stars by John Green first. It's fantastic, would highly recommend it! Aimed at young adults but it is very universal and absolutely beautiful!!

What are yiz all up to today? :)

Happy birthday Adiboo :)

Not up to much today but have to get out of the house... I went a bit crazy on carbs yesterday cos it was my first day officially off my "strict" diet and feel horrible for it today... stupid body getting used to limited carbs...

Ordering my wedding invitations today though :D I know it's ages away yet but a family member gave me the money for them so ordering them while the money is there rather than leaving it for temptation spending...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Happy birthday Adiboo!

Plans are well underway for a mini festival we're having at our drummers house for charity, we did it last year too :) Should be a good laugh, can't wait! :D

kellief wrote: »
    I read The Fault in our Stars by John Green first. It's fantastic, would highly recommend it! Aimed at young adults but it is very universal and absolutely beautiful!!

Such a good book. I love John Green and The Fault in Our Stars is his best novel so far. Don't read it on a bus though, you will look insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Gonna be a goooooooooooood weekend :D :cool:

Rahhhh my four year old wants her ears pierced... Keeps asking and asking.

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Adi :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMSAJ3-vCD5kwcBwNafQ-OWmLOHxCyJYHqj2tR6IE-1T28-0IMtw

547919_10151552672768856_1543786485_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement