Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Os that Megan Fox? She's awful.

Get the fcuk out. Awful????

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Os that Megan Fox? She's awful.

I half agree.

But, in my defence, you can't really see her face, and, her boobs look awesome.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I never really got the big deal about Megan Fox, or Emma Stone. I just don't really get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I also don't get the whole OMGMEGANFOXFAPFAPFAP!! Thing. She's only alright.

FINE THEN!!!

*LICKS OWN FCUKING LIPS*

Or something....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Emma Stone, yes. Megan Fox no. She looked better before the plastic surgery but still nothing special in my books.

Whats there to get

Megan-Fox-Maxim-July-2007-09.jpg

megan-fox-on-the-beach-2.jpg

On Emma Stone I can't quite put my finger on it but think it's the eyes :o

28.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That tattoo bugs me. It's like the whiny ramblings of a teenage girl after breaking up with her first boyfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Angron wrote: »
    That tattoo bugs me. It's like the whiny ramblings of a teenage girl after breaking up with her first boyfriend.

It's a 'poem' she wrote herself. :rolleyes:

I had to go back and read the tattoo...

ANYWAY. I am tooooo drnk for discussions.

BUT. Atavan and Cupcake are big ridey faces. Both of them.

• Advertisement

Ya know I never really took the time to read that before :o. What ever you do don't type Emma Stone sexy in google images I've never seen a head stuck badly onto so many umm images.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lucyfur wrote: »

I couldn't agree more!

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I had to go back and read the tattoo...

ANYWAY. I am tooooo drnk for discussions.

Actually, speaking of drunk, I wonder is Eso still alive after the captain morgan's, and vodka and red bull slush puppies.

I couldn't agree more!

MEE TOOO.

again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Wee bit tipsy myself tonight. Lager knocks the bollox out of me. Had 8 cans of Dutch and 2 glasses of captin Morgan and coke and I'm shattered tired. Didn't plan on drinking tonight. Just kinda happened.
    In me leaba now ready for bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Actually, speaking of drunk, I wonder is Eso still alive after the captain morgan's, and vodka and red bull slush puppies.

Yes, I'm alive! They were lovely :D

Getting to work is gonna be fun with no buses running :(

Also, bloke I'm seeing is taking after marty, drunk calls in the middle of the night. Swear to fcuk, people only wanna talk to me when I'm drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Must have a sign on my head saying" hey argue with me and wreck my head today"

For Denny -

Captains and orange slush puppy.

1413ztx.jpg

:D after a few hours, I started buying one vodka/red bull slush puppy, one captains slush puppy and mixing them. Everyone looked at me in horror, because it looked like píss. I insisted my friends try it, the drink then got passed around to every bloody person we were out with (about twenty of us) because they all liked it so much.

Last time I offer somebody a taste of my drink! :(

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Oh inn I'm dying. Me and my friend have had 5 bottles me wine and a bottle of champagne. J*I'll me now

Fcuk me, I don't remember posting this. :pac: :o

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Yes, I'm alive! They were lovely :D

Getting to work is gonna be fun with no buses running :(

Also, bloke I'm seeing is taking after marty, drunk calls in the middle of the night. Swear to fcuk, people only wanna talk to me when I'm drunk!
    Oh yeah, there's a bus strike or something, isn't there?

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, there's a bus strike or something, isn't there?

Yup! No buses to or from work for me. Thank fcuk I only live about an hour's walk from the job. Still, boo :(

Kinda sucks. Heading up to Dubbyland myself today, though it's probably just as far as Blanchardstown.

Kinda sucks. Heading up to Dubbyland myself today, though it's probably just as far as Blanchardstown.

Taxi from town to blanch is gonna cost ya about 25 euro, if you haven't got a lift out there.

Nah, we are driving from Longford :P Have to get a dress for my sister cause she's got two grads in the next two days.

Debenhams in Blanch had some lovely stuff last time I was there, my sister got a gorgeous formal dress for her 21st about 2 months ago.

If they can't find anything there, go into town, Wicked Frills on Dorset St, Ice Babe (tacky as fook, but has a few nice grad dresses) on North Earl Street, Debenhams has a bigger range in the Ilac.

Jesus, I could continue but I won't. Few years ago, I went to a formal ball, it was amazing. I got to buy a new dress 'cause my debs dress was too big. :D

I've gone to two grads, and I fought to try and wear jeans and a t-shirt for it. I lost that particular fight, though I did manage to get away with wearing new rocks another year.

Never really bothered with the whole date thing, so for my second grad I brought one of my male friends :pac:

I invited my best female friend to my grad, she cancelled on me the night before! :pac: so I ended up having to bring my boyfriend at the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Lipsy over beside Next in the Westend Retail Park might have some nice grad type dresses too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is anyone in Waterford for the Spraoi festival this weekend? Lots of great music and shows happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

The bus strike bitching on Facebook etc is getting very irritating. My dad's a driver and we can all see the reasons why they feel they have to strike. They expect them to take massive cuts but nochange in the hours. People are just bitching without actually looking at the reasons behind it. /rant

Pain is brutal today so just chilling reading a book. Going for dinner with one of my friends and our other halves. Should be good fun! Need rest first!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement