Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Good point, Rho do you have her number to drop her a message?

Never mind!!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah good, that could have been awkward :P

Was coming to say good luck RhoDoDenDron, but that sucks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I booked myself in with Dave Barry in October, (earliest appointment he had), for an elbow mandala. No wussing out and not capping the elbow for me. GO HARD OR GO HOME! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Was coming to say good luck RhoDoDenDron, but that sucks :(

Thanks! It's ok, you get used to these things. I'm sure I'll be in a state of disbelief by the time I actually get it done!

Also, this means I have no excuse not to study.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I was only up the road when rho text me. Really sucks!
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I booked myself in with Dave Barry in October, (earliest appointment he had), for an elbow mandala. No wussing out and not capping the elbow for me. GO HARD OR GO HOME! :p

I bet you cry.

I bet you cry.

I probably will. Try to contain yourself.

>.o Ouch...

My LoZ piece, where it was down at the very edge of the knee, it was very sore I have to admit, can't imagine what more work on the knee or the elbow would be like! Raze_them_all_ has his knee(s?) done, fair dues to his flowery joints, but I wouldn't fancy that myself!

>.o Ouch...

My LoZ piece, where it was down at the very edge of the knee, it was very sore I have to admit, can't imagine what more work on the knee or the elbow would be like! Raze_them_all_ has his knee(s?) done, fair dues to his flowery joints, but I wouldn't fancy that myself!

I have till October to prepare myself at least :p

That's a lot of time to save up the tears!

• Advertisement

I probably will. Try to contain yourself.

I think I'll be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks! It's ok, you get used to these things. I'm sure I'll be in a state of disbelief by the time I actually get it done!

Also, this means I have no excuse not to study.

Come down to mine
    I'm decent with a blade being from tallaght an all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Sat here thinkin after finished my last smoke out of 400 and said right this is where I stop no more smokes in the house
    Finally finished
    Walked upstairs and looking for my phone
    It was under the bed and behind it 20 smokes that obviously fell out of the carton
    Ah well

Sat here thinkin after finished my last smoke out of 400 and said right this is where I stop no more smokes in the house
    Finally finished
    Walked upstairs and looking for my phone
    It was under the bed and behind it 20 smokes that obviously fell out of the carton
    Ah well

I'm gonna attempt to stop smoking myself. I enjoy smoking, it's just too expensive. I have tobacco in the house, and I'll keep it. I feel if I don't have it, I'll crave it more and go out and buy some. I haven't smoked one since yesterday morning now.

I have to stop too. It's just too expensive. Saying that, im thoroughly enjoying this smoke right now afrer an hour spent lost in Templeogue. Derp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I quit for about nine months then started again in Lanzarote and have smoked off and on since I came home, mostly when drunk. The cost is the only reason I haven't gone back full time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You're all making me want to smoke. :pac:

But, since I've stopped drinking, there's also no smoking. I usually still smoke when I'm hammered, but haven't done that because I haven't been drinking.

I'm dying for a few vodkas, though!

How are you guys all doing tonight? :)

If any of ye are that stressed about the cost, come to me in work. ;) I can do special deals on e-cigs for people I like. :p It wipes out any commission that I would earn by charging full price, but hey, I like you guys. :D

I can't get used to those ecigs. They're so heavy!

I bought one back when I first got my tongue pierced so as not to get any nasty smoke in there. Think it was a Jasper & Jasper one. The tobacco flavour was so sickly sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I've been more or less off them about 3 months now (smoking when on the piss doesn't count right :pac: ) since I switched to the electronic ones. Having said that, some of the electronic ones are better than other ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Can't get used to those ecigs. Just never feel right. I've been on and off for the last few years. I'm on about a pack a week at the moment.

Was making some food there and after cooking up the meat and veg I was half tempted not to bother with the sauce. Seems to always happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I drove alone tonight :D Drove to boxing and then up to TRX :D Delighted with myself, did extremely well... and even parked straight :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Welcome back pkm :)

Thanks mate. :)
    Even though I'm only finished my biggest piece so far two weeks ago I have the itch again.

Want to get my arm finished and although I still love it I've lost the excitement for it, probably because it's been two years in the doing :o.

Ah I don't think the itch EVER goes away!! :rolleyes: :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Welcome back PKM. Been a terrible lack of slagging without you :pac:

Cheers mate, jeez am I that bad??? hahahaha
    January wrote: »
    Welcome back PKM.

Thanks you I missed ye guys! :D Got me new tatt done today. Go have a look in the "I'll show you mine..." thread. Well happy. Dying for the next two weeks to go to get the next one!!! Are we there yet? :pac:

Congrats January!! So proud of you! :)

CC, the ones I sell are one of the lightest ones on the market. :p I'll let ya try mine at the beers if you're able to go. :)

Adi - the Jasper and Jasper ones are bloody disgusting! Seriously, ugh.

Tbh, the ones that are best are the ones where you re-fill the liquid yourself, but if you're looking for something less fiddly to use, feel free to pm me anytime for directions to where I work and I'll work out a deal for ye. :)

Saw VIP have a stand in Galway shopping centre. Might try the zero nicotine ones out.

January wrote: »
    <snip>

<snip>! :p

Saw VIP have a stand in Galway shoing centre. Might try the zero nicotine ones out.

I work in VIP. ;) If you have a nicotine addiction, 0% isn't going to help you. Start on one that matches the strength of your smokes, and wean down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

<snip>! :p

Better watch yourself with that kind of talk :pac:

Just finished watching a film where Sean Bean lived to the end. Feels weird.

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I work in VIP. ;) If you have a nicotine addiction, 0% isn't going to help you. Start on one that matches the strength of your smokes, and wean down.

I know you do. :) Thing is though since I smoke on and off I don't really have a physical addiction anymore, just a psychological one. I'm hoping to satisfy that without becoming physically addicted again. Would love to wean myself off completely again but would rather smoke an ecig fora bit then crack and go back to being a full time smoker.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement