Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    Its fools like that who give rise to all the negative connotations about inked folk

Certainly and sadly he meets most stereotypes aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Certainly and sadly he meets most stereotypes aswell.

Doesn't surprise me to be honest. At least his scratcher isn't using Dettol I guess :pac:

P_1 wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me to be honest. At least his scratcher isn't using Dettol I guess :pac:

Ya never know could be ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Every time I see dettol in my press it makes me think of that scratcher story and I cringe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Jasus your man who got that sleeve done of the pic I posted a few weeks back just posted a picture of a stencil on his back of a snake saying new tattoo starting now at midnight certainly a professional doing it can't wait to see how this one turns out :rolleyes:. Jesus that family was nuts thinking back on it.

Some people never learn :p

Im giving that 2:5 diet a bash, today is my first fast day. Green tea and water for breakfast, yum!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Some people never learn :p

Im giving that 2:5 diet a bash, today is my first fast day. Green tea and water for breakfast, yum!!

You're not meant to skip meals on it, just massively reduce calorie consumption!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    You're not meant to skip meals on it, just massively reduce calorie consumption!

It's supposed to be 500 calories a day, which is feckin nothing! Caved and had half a banana before I go out so I don't venture near McDonald's :o

It's supposed to be 500 calories a day, which is feckin nothing! Caved and had half a banana before I go out so I don't venture near McDonald's :o

Green salad with a diced chicken breast is little more than a hundred and forty cals ;)

Green salad with a diced chicken breast is little more than a hundred and forty cals ;)

I really didn't give this enough planning. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

A medium sized banana is about 100 calories too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »

But you'd prefer the big ones right?

Il get my coat :)

But you'd prefer the big ones right?

Il get my coat :)

Who doesn't?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Babysitting again today! I've two more days then hospital and operation time!!

I'm waiting to hear about a job. Two interviews went well but I'm trying not to get hopes up. Fingers crossed. It's a fantastic opportunity and would make me quite happy! We'll see!

That's why I only ate half :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh cool, one of my friends got a tattoo at a convention up in Derry, won an award.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1146542_10152338309472565_1510231117_n.jpg
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999079_457429514364044_245465331_n.jpg second pic
    That's the tattoo, Marla Singer from Fight Club.

500 cals a day holy crap that's nothing I'd have more than that for breakfast. Is that not unhealthy? How long will you be doing that for?

What's going on how come this thread has been unstickied?

You do the 500 calories two days a week and then your normal diet for 5 days. It's the 5:2 diet and a lot of people are getting great results on it.

You do the 500 calories two days a week and then your normal diet for 5 days. It's the 5:2 diet and a lot of people are getting great results on it.

Ah right I never hard of it was thinking continious diet of 500 cals a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

What's going on how come this thread has been unstickied?

Im guessing because there's a million stickies at the moment. And it doesn't really need to be a sticky because it's used so often. It'll generally be on the front page and it'll be unlikely that someone will come in wanting to start a chat thread.

I just finished my last day of work for a week. Got a street fighter tournament on Saturday, tesseract on Sunday and breaking bad on Monday. Gonna be sweet.

Like when people take those bloody "Secret Diet Drops"... it's 30 days of a 500 calorie diet... completely crazy.

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    Im guessing because there's a million stickies at the moment. And it doesn't really need to be a sticky because it's used so often. It'll generally be on the front page and it'll be unlikely that someone will come in wanting to start a chat thread.

Yeh suppose very true. Think something dodgy is going down in the neighborhood up the road two very very loud bangs just went off :eek:.

Im up since 6 this morning for a day shift but back in on a night shift tomorrow so even though I'm knackered now I have to try my best to stay awake late so im not wrecked tomorrow night sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

2nd day on the job and I slept in! :o Trust me like :rolleyes:

The 5:2 seems to work well for people, but I prefer a regime that incorporates exercise, and where I can meet someone for lunch whatever day I want. Think I'll stick with what's working for me. :)

And no, marty,intermittent fasting is not bad for you. Doing 500 every day would be anorexia :D

And no, marty,intermittent fasting is not bad for you. Doing 500 every day would be anorexia :D

I never said intermittent was ;).

I never said intermittent was ;).

I know that, jackass. I was just clarifying the difference! :p

I know that, jackass. I was just clarifying the difference! :p

That would have been helpful had there been a reason to clarify the difference :P.

That would have been helpful had there been a reason to clarify the difference :P.

I don't spend my time reading every post here, I have a life, sorry.

Who the fcuk am I kidding, no I don't!

Ah right I never hard of it was thinking continious diet of 500 cals a day.

Jesus no! I'd die!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Are the results from 5:2 sustainable though? I've heard of positive results but I can't see how you'd keep the weight off once you go back to eating normally.

My problem is bread, I have an addiction to toast. I've tried cutting down and cutting it out completely but then I end up binging on it in the end.

• Advertisement

Jesus no! I'd die!!

:pac: and now we certainly don't want that happening.

Although it would be a good excuse to have a Morgan in your honour

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement