Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ah right I never hard

Just noticed this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Just noticed this :pac:

:pac::pac::pac: Ah fcuk stupid typos. To late now for a ninja edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

:pac: and now we certainly don't want that happening.

Although it would be a good excuse to have a Morgan in your honour

Was born with the honour of Morgan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Starting Couch to 5k tomorrow, been putting off for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

*pokes my head in* can I join you fellow tattooed folk in here?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

*pokes my head in* can I join you fellow tattooed folk in here?:D

You don't have to be tattooed to join. Just make sure you have the mandatory nipple chains. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Oh darn I just got rid of my best pair :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Oh darn I just got rid of my best pair :P

You must stand outside then until Angron arrives with his spare pair which he'll let you borrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, unstickied this thread, as we currently have about eleventy billion stickies, and I made the new ISYM and ISYM discussion threads stickied. I would rather have less stickies than we currently have too, but that'd make things a little more awkward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Hope the new format works, guess it could get a bit confusing but the isym photo thread will last for years now and will be totally kick ass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

fewtins wrote: »
    Hope the new format works, guess it could get a bit confusing but the isym photo thread will last for years now and will be totally kick ass.

I need another tattoo so I can post in it, but none planned til christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

A friend is coming down from Dublin today to visit me before my birthday. Debating what to do. Just arsing around town might be boring. Might take a spin out to the Father Ted house :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I need another tattoo so I can post in it, but none planned til christmas :(

What are you getting? :) I have one last session on my legs before the end of this month and will hopefully get something at the galway convention, just a bit of filler flash though.

fewtins wrote: »
    What are you getting? :) I have one last session on my legs before the end of this month and will hopefully get something at the galway convention, just a bit of filler flash though.

An ice cream cone! :pac: something with meaning to me, but nobody else will know that. Gonna get rob mulligan to do it cause I want it done in vivid colour :)

I'm jealous, it's been like 2 months since my last one! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Is Dublin bus back up and running?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah they should be.

They are.

Ankhyu wrote: »
    A friend is coming down from Dublin today to visit me before my birthday. Debating what to do. Just arsing around town might be boring. Might take a spin out to the Father Ted house :D

Was on holliers a short while back, touring round the west/southwest in a camper van, and we stayed a couple of nights in a lovely little campsite in Corofin (Corrofin on some maps, Corofin on others!) that was right on the edge of the Burren. Went hiking over one of the hills there, Mullaghmore, and you could see the Fr. Ted house from up it! :D We walked out to it the next day! :) Good times!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Father Ted's gaff is in theeee proper bogarse of nowhere, it's deadly to see though. We went to it on ATWR the year before last, the occupiers came out to say hello to us as we did kinda invade the place (15-20 cars pulling up into the driveway).

There's a "Private" sign out by the gate now, so people don't go in uninvited.
    You can call in advance and book to have afternoon tea there, but I personally don't see the point, as the interior isn't the interior from the show.

And you're not served by Mrs. Doyle...

• Advertisement

Just spent 45 minutes on the phone to the credit card machine company, and they have no idea how to fix the bloody thing! Also lost lots of sales because people got sick of waiting. Ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My invitations are here and they are lovely :D This is the first "thing" I've bought for the wedding. So exciting.

There's a "Private" sign out by the gate now, so people don't go in uninvited.
    You can call in advance and book to have afternoon tea there, but I personally don't see the point, as the interior isn't the interior from the show.

And you're not served by Mrs. Doyle...

The woman who lives there is meant to have some great stories about things that were done during filming so I'd like to go in just to hear that. It would feel weird for it to have a different interior though, would shatter the illusion a bit.

The woman who lives there is meant to have some great stories about things that were done during filming so I'd like to go in just to hear that. It would feel weird for it to have a different interior though, would shatter the illusion a bit.

From what I heard, the current owners have only owned the house for the past 10 years or so... We'll after filming stopped! That's just what I heard though, so could be wrong!

From what I heard, the current owners have only owned the house for the past 10 years or so... We'll after filming stopped! That's just what I heard though, so could be wrong!

I watched a recent video on youtube and the uploader talked about stories she was told. There was one woman she said lived there at the time and two women in the video though so maybe the one telling stories doesn't live there anymore? The video is part of an Irish bucket list series so maybe she came down especially?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just got word that a local salon can take me on for my work placement I need for the beauty course im hopefully doing! So happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just got word that a local salon can take me on for my work placement I need for the beauty course im hopefully doing! So happy!

Congrats :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nice, congrats CC.

Congrats cc :)

You know work is going badly when getting a stock delivery a day early delights you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Congrats CC :D

I love SyFy channel!! they have the best bad films!!!! tonight at 9 o clock.....
    Sharknado!!!! lol too good to be true lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement