Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

gregers85 wrote: »

I love SyFy channel!! they have the best bad films!!!! tonight at 9 o clock.....
    Sharknado!!!! lol too good to be true lol

Yeah, some are so bad, they're good. Saw Sand Sharks last week. Funny!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Have the idea for the latest piece in my mind, curse my lack of drawing ability though. I'm always going into artists with ideas/sketches that resemble poorly made labelled diagrams :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Fcukin FLYING ANTZ are back with vengeance today.
    Ruined me day working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wasps kept coming in my window today too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Turned my phone off so I'd sleep rather than arse about online, cause I have a massive headache. Family are too loud so can't sleep anyway. Woo :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

gregers85 wrote: »
    Congrats CC :D

I love SyFy channel!! they have the best bad films!!!! tonight at 9 o clock.....
    Sharknado!!!! lol too good to be true lol

My twitter feed is going mental with people taking the mick outta that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Didn't have time to go to the Father Ted house after all. Ah well, I've seen it twice before :D

Congrats CC!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Congrats CC.

Long day at work today BUTTTTTTTTTT was in training with a girl who is going for assistant manager and the 2 sales she made today were houses that I pitched to. I'm a tad proud of myself :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

My twitter feed is going mental with people taking the mick outta that!

Likewise, was raging I was tuck in work from twitter it sounded brilliant poor ol Tara Reid was getting awful abuse.

Congrats CC.

Long day at work today BUTTTTTTTTTT was in training with a girl who is going for assistant manager and the 2 sales she made today were houses that I pitched to. I'm a tad proud of myself :o

Are they not your sales then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Interview went well this morning! I mentioned that I blog alot and they ate it up. Just have to wait till next week now to find out if I got it or not. I hate waiting!

Congrats CC.

If you made the pitch then its your sales not hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Congrats CC.

If you pitch then isn't it you who gets the sale? :confused: Is it a commission only job? If so be very careful with who takes the credit for any sales

As p1 said do not let anyone else take your sale. I'm doing same job and I wouldn't let anyone take my sale.

Watching Jeremy Kyle for the first time.
    It's funny but that Jeremy fella is a cheeky fcuker.

Yeah I work in sales too and whoever does the work gets the commission. Seemples.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Minding the baby today, I'm wrecked!! Pain is brutal.
    I'm heading into hospital tomorrow and starting to get very nervous :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Best of luck! Really hope all goes well, and they get you sorted!!!

Off to the dentist in the morning myself. :(

Nah no I.d until today so I couldn't claim any sales. Got my first actual sale today though :D

Nah no I.d until today so I couldn't claim any sales. Got my first actual sale today though :D

It'd be nice if she owed them back to you. Not your fault you couldn't log them under your name!

Anybody want a slice of birthday cake? It's nothing too fancy though, just sponge cake with jam and cream. Goes well with tea I must admit :D

Can you deliver it to me Ankhyu?

I was staring at your name typing it and I still managed to misspell it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Just nervous! I'm wrecked!

January wrote: »
    Can you deliver it to me Ankhyu?

I was staring at your name typing it and I still managed to misspell it...

Sorry I'm glued to the couch watching a movie. Send a courier to collect it maybe? :p

Since the ends of my hair turned out a savage bright red colour when I dip dyed them, tomorrow I'm going to bleach and dye all of my hair bright red. :D

I was going to do it tonight after work, but was too tired.

Watching 'Paul' at the moment (funny stuff :) ), then off to bed. :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Since the ends of my hair turned out a savage bright red colour when I dip dyed them, tomorrow I'm going to bleach and dye all of my hair bright red. :D

I was going to do it tonight after work, but was too tired.

Watching 'Paul' at the moment (funny stuff :) ), then off to bed. :D

Love Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Hadn't seen Paul before. Quite enjoyed it

Paul is fuuuuunnnny. Friggin love her T-shirt saying "evolve this" with Jesus shooting Darwin xD friggin priceless! :D

I'm so not in the mood for work mean. I'm wrecked :( only today and tomorrow and then I'll have 4 out of the next 5 days off, though, to make up for all the cover I've done. They texted me last night asking me to cover in town on my days off, but I said no :)

Also, payday, woo! All the extra hours I've done better be worth the pay I get!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Kellief best of luck today!

So dental check up this morning... first one in 8-10 years...
    I've not taken the best care of my teeth, so this is gonna sting...
    Need: root canal, hygienist visit, three fillings and a crown...

Best of luck kellief.

Damo - my partner would probably be the same as you if he wfent to the dentist... he had to go before and get a tooth removed from an abcess and was told to come back when the infection had cleared but hasn't... he's terrified of the dentist.

• Advertisement

I may have to go to the dentist myself. One of my wisdom teeth is only coming out now and it's killing me because, despite my teeth being perfectly straight, this little basterd decided to grow crooked and it really hurts :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement