Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

that's not so bad so, still not a nice experience

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

kellief wrote: »
    that's not so bad so, still not a nice experience

Nope, happened my mum a while back. Standing in a queue for a bus, got onto the bus and purse was gone. €600 and loads of pics of her grand-kids. Jesus I'd love to catch the scum doing it. I'd break every finger on his hand!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Nope, happened my mum a while back. Standing in a queue for a bus, got onto the bus and purse was gone. €600 and loads of pics of her grand-kids. Jesus I'd love to catch the scum doing it. I'd break every finger on his hand!!
    Taking it easy on them then?

Angron wrote: »
    Taking it easy on them then?

Nah, that'd be just for starters!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

It's the invasion of your privacy that would get me more, plus knowing they had pics of your family

• Advertisement

I remember (a good few years ago) I caught a young lad trying to rob my car. Needless to say I wasn't happy about it. When I confronted him, he pulled a screwdriver on me. I won't say any more than the fact that since that day, he walks with a limp. :mad: :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember being in Mullingar before, and some little scumbags pulled a screwdriver on us. They managed to scratch one of my friends across the stomach when they lunged at him, so we "liberated" the screwdriver, and they legged it. 20 minutes later they came back with the guards saying we attacked them with it, their argument fell apart when we showed them the cut on our friend's stomach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Some scumbag robbed my poor old nan in a pound shop a few years ago. Slit her bag and took her purse. It was a week or 2 before Christmas too so she had all her money for the gtandkids presents. Bless her heart we all still got presents that year

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Only ever had my phone robbed from my hands in town, but that was awful enough though, hated knowing that some knackbag would be going through my photos and texts.

Watching Top Of The Lake - great show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Never been robbed thankfully.

Ordered gorgeous thai food... only they forgot the rice and chips... waiting on them to be delivered... can smell the gorgeous food taunting me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Never been robbed at all, I don't think I look like someone those small junkie thieves go for

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Eso : Sorry to hear about that. Happened to me before. Got surround by a trio a scummers with a knife to my back for a sh1tty old Nokia.
    On the road I live on, of all places !

Ive never let anything like it happen again.

Watching Road to Perdition. Its good.

Never been robbed at all, I don't think I look like someone those small junkie thieves go for

Because you look like a junkie thief yourself?! :pac:

jenizzle wrote: »
    Only ever had my phone robbed from my hands in town, but that was awful enough though, hated knowing that some knackbag would be going through my photos and texts.

Watching Top Of The Lake - great show!

Id die a death if anyone robbed my phone. There's things on there that no one needs to see. Ever.

Also, best tweet ever....

a1mj5i.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Go
    . Unless? Drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Because you look like a junkie thief yourself?! :pac:

I'm much too fat to be a junkie ya wench

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Go
    . Unless? Drunk!

And so it begins

And so it begins

I lot you!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I lot you!

I lot you too!

Im not even sure if that's a declaration or a threat. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I lot you too!

Im not even sure if that's a declaration or a threat. ...

It's a threat of love!

• Advertisement

I'm much too fat to be a junkie ya wench

Ye can't even do that right!

It's a threat of love!

LOVE SHOULDNT BE A THREAT! !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Man I feel old. There are people on my facebook feed just heading out for the night

I usually go out early enough, like 11 or so. I was tempted to go up to the land of Dub for the Nocturnal forums beers, couldn't really get a place to stay. Damn you Liverpool v Celtic!

I may have found my mams vodka. I also may have drank quite a bit of it. I may bw drunk yexting......

I have definitely done all of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I wont lie I got drunk last night oops, got a text for a few beers in a friends figured sure its only a few I'm still being good no vodka red bull or shots kinda thing and well eh have no memory of getting home and woke up half dressed oops.

On being robbed it has been years but in my teens had a few people try mug me but they never got a thing off me and not because I was some hard man just because I'm to damn stubborn to give up my own stuff to some horrible useless waste of space drain on society scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Also September 21st can't come quick enough looking at the ill show you mine thread im dying to get my new tattoo or at least see how Tomash has worked it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Anybody heading to the Lamb of God gig tonight keep an eye out for me. I'll be the tattooed guy in black :)

OMG - I think I've seen you at other gigs before :p

Headin' into town in a wee while to look for some hair dye, and then go on a hot date :D

• Advertisement

OMG - I think I've seen you at other gigs before :p

Headin' into town in a wee while to look for some hair dye, and then go on a hot date :D

Got a Terrisales card? They're great for dyes. :D

Date with the boyfriend? I did my hair dye yesterday, date tomorrow. Our lives are in sync!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement