Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Anybody heading to the Lamb of God gig tonight keep an eye out for me. I'll be the tattooed guy in black :)

Will do. I'll be the guy in black with long hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Orim wrote: »
    Will do. I'll be the guy in black with long hair.

There I was worried we were all going to look the same..................ha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Got a Terrisales card? They're great for dyes. :D

Date with the boyfriend? I did my hair dye yesterday, date tomorrow. Our lives are in sync!

I do indeed - usually get all my dye there. I've been looking for one particular shade that's been in hiding for the last few weeks. No doubt I'll head in and get 10 dyes, none of which are the ones I originally went in for :pac:

Totes hot date with the BF - it'd be a fairly sh*te buzz for him if I were to go on a date with someone else. Think we'll see the Conjuring. I'll be mostly hiding behind my handbag!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Bored out of my box!!! I'm not able to do anything and watching tv tends to bore me! I would love to be able to go for lunch or go out and just do anything!

I'm watching Igor now. I had a shower and a walk though, only needed two breaks which is great progress 😉😉

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm whacked out of it.

Had to take TRadol because of the pain in my jaw (can't even open my mouth enough to eat soup, took over an hour of trying before I could open my mouth enough to take the Tradol!), and it's done absolutely nothing for the pain.

Bt its' made me high. I want to sleep. I dont like this feeling! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Any of you guys head to comic con this weekend?:) I wish I'd dressed up for it!

Any of you guys head to comic con this weekend?:) I wish I'd dressed up for it!

My friend was working at it. :) Didn't head down though, I hate conventions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

jenizzle wrote: »
    I do indeed - usually get all my dye there. I've been looking for one particular shade that's been in hiding for the last few weeks. No doubt I'll head in and get 10 dyes, none of which are the ones I originally went in for :pac:

Totes hot date with the BF - it'd be a fairly sh*te buzz for him if I were to go on a date with someone else. Think we'll see the Conjuring. I'll be mostly hiding behind my handbag!

The Conjuring is such a good film. Scariest I've ever seen. Doesn't rely on music building up to scare you either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Got a loan of django off my dad. Gonna have a watch of it later.
    Need to unwind. Having rough week.
    Sometimes things with just go from not good to bad to worse and doesnt seem to be changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Soooo exhausted. Not looking forward to work next week. :(

• Advertisement

Hope ye feel better soon, Dodderangler and Hybrid. x

Not feeling great myself. In a hell of a lot of pain and can't speak properly. Luckily, I'm not in work til Wednesday, so hopefully I'll be able to speak a bit better by then, or at least have found the time to go to the dentist and get my stupid wisdom tooth sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

A tooth that's stupid but has wisdom aswell?

Made me chuckle :D
    Bout only time I've laughed this week

A tooth that's stupid but has wisdom aswell?

Made me chuckle :D
    Bout only time I've laughed this week

Should have thought that one through before I posted!

I really want cake...so badly!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

kellief wrote: »
    I really want cake...so badly!

Me to been trying to find the energy to get up and make one for hours now damn hangover.

I swear I'm not laughing at anyone with a hangover right now.

Honestly.

*snigger*

I swear I'm not laughing at anyone with a hangover right now.

Honestly.

*snigger*

Snigger at me will ya.......

pennywise-vs-ronald-mcdonald-vs-emperor-joker-4899.jpg

tumblr_mcl9j5b8v11rjixpqo1_500.gif

Didn't work, 'cause I was expecting something like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ermahgawd tesseract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

My friend was working at it. :) Didn't head down though, I hate conventions!

was actually a lot of fun! wish id dressed up though :(

• Advertisement

Just found out my cousin is doing a guest artist spot at the Galway Tattoo Convention (https://www.facebook.com/galwaytattooshow?directed_target_id=0) I'm delighted for him! He's working on my watercolour at the moment, which Rachael in Wildcat should be inking then!

that clown was terrifying....

Cake is in the oven :D, can't wait I'm starving.

Here, make me one and drive over to mine to give it to me. You know where I live and sure call it payment for all the cook books and stuff I bought you ages back. :pac:

Doddle, hybrid and eso: heartfelt sympathy and interwebby cuddles to you all, hope you feel better soon!!

I'm gonna get back into baking this week, once I can stand up longer than 2 minutes!

Eso!! You need some cloves, try chew them if you can over the sore gum. If you can't bear it (I couldn't), get some clove oil but make sure to use a cotton tip to apply it but don't get it anywhere else bar the sore gum cos it will burn!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Orim wrote: »
    Ermahgawd tesseract

Saw ye walk down Dame St earlier, I was people watching in Centra! Glad to hear they were good!

kellief wrote: »
    Doddle, hybrid and eso: heartfelt sympathy and interwebby cuddles to you all, hope you feel better soon!!

I'm gonna get back into baking this week, once I can stand up longer than 2 minutes!

Eso!! You need some cloves, try chew them if you can over the sore gum. If you can't bear it (I couldn't), get some clove oil but make sure to use a cotton tip to apply it but don't get it anywhere else bar the sore gum cos it will burn!!!

I can't really open my mouth at the moment, but I'll give that a shot in the morning. Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'll just leave this here...

I can't really open my mouth at the moment, but I'll give that a shot in the morning. Thanks! :)

I've been there, so I completely sympathise! I had all 3 removed (I only grew 3 wisdom teeth for some reason) surgically. The clove oil really did help for the topical throbbing. You can get medijel too, like bonjela, just a bit stronger!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Marty you barsteward !:P

I'm power scrolling through the page and suddenly Pennywise ! Thats me fooked for the night. Thanks fella !

Haha.

• Advertisement

Marty you barsteward !:P

I'm power scrolling through the page and suddenly Pennywise ! Thats me fooked for the night. Thanks fella !

Haha.

Woo, I'm not the only one scared by him! :D

I had to take Tradol earlier for the pain in my jaw. Didn't help the pain, but got me high.

Still feel dizzy as fcuk, and sick. I don't like this! Can't wait to go to bed and sleep it off. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement