Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

To be honest I'm very glad I never started smoking. I used to have the occasional menthol when I was drinking, but I've even cut that down.

Cigars are yummy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Cigars are yummy though.

Cigars and brandy, a combination made in heaven :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ah, well if you don't have the nicotine addiction then the 0% ones are good.

One of the lads working in the centre I work in actually bought a 0% one from me because he's been off smokes 6 months but still has the psychological habit of having a smoke and was having one smoke a day just to sort out his psychological habit. He's finding the 0% one great.

Just to warn you, if you go with the VIP one, their starter kits don't come in 0%, they come with one 24mg and one 16mg, so you basically have to buy a pack of filters to be able to use it with 0%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'd love to try a clove cigarette. Can't get them anywhere down here.

Adiboo wrote: »

Don't the health stores like Nourish stock them or is that herbal cigarettes I'm thinking about.

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Don't the health stores like Nourish stock them or is that herbal cigarettes I'm thinking about.

Not sure. All we have down here is a Holland & Barrett, I'll check it out though.

Not sure. All we have down here is a Holland & Barrett, I'll check it out though.

Yeah, on the website all they have is the herbal ones. No clove :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What's a clove cigarette?

What's a clove cigarette?

tumblr_luoo2hTqst1qgmo7uo1_400.jpg

tumblr_luoo2hTqst1qgmo7uo1_400.jpg

That explains nothing!!

• Advertisement

I think they're cigarettes that have a mix of 60% tobacco and 40% clove in them

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i'm all 'holier than thou' when it comes to smoking.i've actually never smoked a cigarette in my life.i'm very anti-tobacco.in saying that i have partaken back in the day in certain other substances that rhymes with bong.oh no wait it is bong.ah anyway i've enough bad habits without adding smoking to the list

That explains nothing!!

But look how badass they look!

i'm all 'holier than thou' when it comes to smoking.i've actually never smoked a cigarette in my life.i'm very anti-tobacco.in saying that i have partaken back in the day in certain other substances that rhymes with bong.oh no wait it is bong.ah anyway i've enough bad habits without adding smoking to the list

A bong isn't a substance, it's a device used to smoke a substance. :p

Dare I ask if the substance actually rhymed with speed? :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I never really bothered with smoking, I hated that stale smoke smell that sort of hung around after smoking. Don't really care about others smoking, doesn't affect me too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Wouldn't consider myself a heavy smoker. I like to smoke while driving, if I'm out, or hanging around with friends that also smoke. If I'm just at home all day I don't even think about them!

Sometimes I think about quitting for health and money reasons. But then I think about how much I enjoy it :p

I hate you all. You're all making me desperately want a smoke.

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

But...I said I don't smoke! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Oh and Angron, I hate the stale smoke smell too. I hate smoking indoors cause it clings to your clothes more. Usually have gum on me too

I only smoke cigarettes outside. I'll gladly smoke the other stuff inside though. Love the smell of that.

• Advertisement

I have refused to kiss people because they've smelled so badly of smoke on occasion. Nothing less attractive than someone who has just come in out of the rain, smelling like ash.

Smoking is bad, mmkay?

There is absolutely nothing worse than the smell of a half smoked cigarette.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Where did you procure them, Adiboo? Never seen 'em before.

Passenger wrote: »
    Where did you procure them, Adiboo? Never seen 'em before.

I've never had one, but some snooping online says that you could probably get them in that cigar/pipe store across from Trinity.

Ah cool. I'm curious now. :D

I've never had one, but some snooping online says that you could probably get them in that cigar/pipe store across from Trinity.

James Fox? I love that place, it smells so good :D I got a bottle of Captain Morgan Black Label in there before too.

Angron wrote: »
    James Fox? I love that place, it smells so good :D

I dunno! I'm from Kerry :p

Angron wrote: »
    James Fox? I love that place, it smells so good :D I got a bottle of Captain Morgan Black Label in there before too.

Ever tried the CM Dark Rum?

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Wouldn't consider myself a heavy smoker. I like to smoke while driving, if I'm out, or hanging around with friends that also smoke. If I'm just at home all day I don't even think about them!

I can't smoke when I'm driving, i just can't manage the wheel and a smoke at one time! :o

• Advertisement

I'm actually so irritated that my work was postponed today. I had gotten so hyped up to get it done! Now I have to go through the nerves all over again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement