Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Put them in a locked room with nothing but Slayer playing over and over for a day or so and they`ll soon snap out of it.
    Optional to not feed them or let them use toilet facilities for the day or so.That`ll learn them to listen to **** music!!!!!

Thank god my dd has some taste left.Half of them Ive never heard of but at least it rock and metal...pierce the veil,sleeping with sirens.

Im trying to get her into Sepultura now but shes not budging (yet)

Had her interview today for the Tattoo place and shes starting in a couple of weeks. Might even be an apprenticeship in it for her if she sticks with it.

My little rocks out in the car with me
    She loves avenged sevenfold and bfmv
    But loves nothing else matters by metallica.
    Also had her bopping her head to biomechanical empires of te world
    :)
    In middle of packing now. Effort of flying tomoro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Where you off to?

January wrote: »
    Where you off to?

London for two days and then PEGGA 'POXY' PIG WORLD

I love London... I've never been to Peppa world... my girls don't know it exists and it will stay that way for as long as it can... or until they are old enough to not want to go there...

January wrote: »
    I love London... I've never been to Peppa world... my girls don't know it exists and it will stay that way for as long as it can... or until they are old enough to not want to go there...

Keep it that way! :)
    My head is melted over this and il have t get myself a daddy pig tshirt now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Ah man I've gotta get me a Daddy Pig t-shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Anyone want some Captains? I have loads.

Ah man I've gotta get me a Daddy Pig t-shirt

Il get ya one if ya willing t pay
    Lets see: £10 for tshirt
    Tax is £20
    My tax is £200 quid
    So its £230 altogether but cu your a sound lad il give it to ya for 25 John player red :)
    Sound by you? Or next t&p buy me a beer :)

Sounds good to me. You'll be making my daughter very happy. Plus I'll get wear it out just for shíts and giggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Would love to be heading off to London :) was meant to go last month but couldnt in the end. Going to Belfast for the night on Wednesday to see Nine inch nails though which slightly makes up for it!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P.K.M. wrote: »

I asked my customer about him and she said he's a scumbag (which I knew already) but she was telling me the car in his driveway (a very nice black Mazda RX-8) is for sale....but it's a stolen car on fake Northern plates. He got a bogey logbook and advertised it on Done Deal. Apparently he was waiting on a buyer to come from Cork to collect it today. I figured as soon as the guy finds out he'd be back up with the cops, and she said this guy has been moving furniture out of the house all week, he's moving out of the house completely tomorrow.

What a fucking dick!! Some poor sod thinking he's getting a bargain RX-8 only to have it confiscated when he goes to re-register it! So I called the cops, told them what was going on and informed them that he moved the car from his driveway and parked it round the corner (in front of someone else's house). They just said "grand, leave it with us..." Chances are they won't do anything but I tried to stop a bloke getting stung and losing out on money...my conscience is clear. :D

Fair play there is a unbelievable amount of cars on donedeal for sale like that anyone buying of there need to be careful. RX-8 nice though, and going seriously cheap these days so get a whole lot of car.

Just home from food shopping yeh my Saturday night is super exciting :pac:, I'm in the middle of a busy week in work doing a hangover smack bang in the middle would be a bad idea. 36 hours done 48 to go meaning ill be working 84 hours in 7 days. Busy period in my job from now to Xmas is begining to kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

just came home from a nite out and what would make sense is for me to go to bed but no i decided to teach my wife a 'lesson' by waking her up an ordering a pizza so she had to wake up but she wudnt budge so now i gotta stay up till my pizza arrives

At airport now and everything going grand until we go up to check in and my OH has booked the tickets wrong way around and there's nothing Ryanair will do about it.
    Has to be something they can do like its a mistake.
    But no. Hefty polish girl behind her desk is like nothing I can do bout it.
    Have to book again next please . Felt like grabbing her over the desk just for her pure ignorance.
    The gf is in bad way now and its her birthday and all.
    Feel pretty helpless not knowing what to do bout it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

At airport now and everything going grand until we go up to check in and my OH has booked the tickets wrong way around and there's nothing Ryanair will do about it.
    Has to be something they can do like its a mistake.
    But no. Hefty polish girl behind her desk is like nothing I can do bout it.
    Have to book again next please . Felt like grabbing her over the desk just for her pure ignorance.
    The gf is in bad way now and its her birthday and all.
    Feel pretty helpless not knowing what to do bout it

Oh fcuk :(:( I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Well have to say her dad is a pretty cool bloke.
    He came out to airport and paid for 3 tickets return for us so we could go.
    So were all happy again.
    I'm bolloxed tho :(

Well have to say her dad is a pretty cool bloke.
    He came out to airport and paid for 3 tickets return for us so we could go.
    So were all happy again.
    I'm bolloxed tho :(

Jesus, that's really good of him! I'd say you're shattered from the argument with the girl on the desk, too, that sort of thing takes it out of you.

But you get to go, that's the main thing. So go get your flight and enjoy your trip. :)

Really sorry to hear about your flights.
    Edit : just say the next comment. Fair play to her dad. Enjoy your trip

Have to go to my grandad's month's mind in a little while. Here's hoping I can hold myself together, although that's doubtful. :(

I dont really drink at the minute but had a bottle of wine last while watching UFC.
    Auveen has been jumping on our bed for an hour wanting to come downstairs and play with her new kitchen set.

I am tired and not happy about my situation

Eso: hope your ok today.

Glad you got to go in the end, that's **** about the flights.

That's a really pretty name your little girl has googled eyes!

Eso, hope you're ok today, thinking of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Thinking of ya Eso. x

Thanks, yiz are lovely <3

Leaving in a minute or two. Put on loads of eye make-up, to try force myself not to cry. :pac: Hopefully vanity will win out! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Good luck eso! x

Spending today chilling out, prepping for an interview on Wednesday and gonna make a lovely dinner for himself tonight.

Just done, in my gran's house with all the family now. Some good news cheered me up a bit, my favourite cousin is marrying his girlfriend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Just done, in my gran's house with all the family now. Some good news cheered me up a bit, my favourite cousin is marrying his girlfriend. :)
    Good news about weddings!! You ok?

kellief wrote: »
    Good news about weddings!! You ok?

Ah yeah, just want to go home and fall asleep!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Fair play there is a unbelievable amount of cars on donedeal for sale like that anyone buying of there need to be careful. RX-8 nice though, and going seriously cheap these days so get a whole lot of car.

A lot of them for sale are in need of rebuilds though. Know two lads in Dublin out the door with them, takes a bit of time and about 2k to get sorted.

Frikkin love my car though. Did loads of driving over the weekend and it's an awesome car to have, especially when ye have to overtake! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I know ya told me before Jen, but what do ya drive again?

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Came across this today, I thought it was very well put, and very true...

To the family in the red SUV at Tim Horton’s today.
    Yes I am a big 280 lbs guy with motorcycles
    and a full of tattoos, I am a welder, I am loud,
    I drink beer, I swear and I look like I would eat
    your soul if you stare at me wrong.

What you don’t know is that I have been happily
    married for 11 years, my kids call me daddy,

I am a college graduate, my mother is proud
    of me and tells everyone how lucky she is to
    have such a wonderful son,

my nieces and nephews are always happy to
    see there m’nonci Luc,

when my daughter broke her arm I cried more
    than she did.

I read books, I help people, I go out of my way
    to thank war veterans and I even cried at Armageddon…

So next time I smile and say hi to your little girl
    and you grab her and tell her
    “No no dear we don’t talk to dirty bikers”

remember that even tho you hurt my feelings
    this “dirty biker” would be the first person to run
    into your burning house to save your little girls
    gold fish so she wouldn’t be sad!!!!

Remember never judge a book by its cover!

• Advertisement

That's pretty cool pkm
    Reminds me of a mate of mine.
    Looks like a scruff fcuker who'd rob ya as soon as look at ya but he's the soundest and nicest bloke in the world. He looks pretty rough because of a huge scar on his face and he got it after some scumbag asked him for a lighter and just lashed out a knife and sliced his face open. Can't get a job and hardly gets into any pubs or clubs when he can afford to go out.
    Everyone thinks he's rough but he'd be the first person to help ya out in anyway he can

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement