Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Orim wrote: »
    Back from Belfast, NIN were absolutly mind blowing.Fierce tired now though.

Ended up drinking in the hotel lobby and got kicked out at some ridiculous hour so they could get ready for breakfast. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Happy B-Day PKM.

Marty, gotta say i really like that stuff you put up.

PKM go with the apron image if you have room:D Such an iconic horror image

Cheers.

More than likely will do, and I have the perfect spot for it too!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Angron wrote: »
    How have I gone through life without seeing this? I love Jim Henson and I love NIN so this is a match made in heaven. :D
    I can't, for the life of me, find my pencil case. It's gone AWOL. I want to draw some faces but all I have are messy ink pencils that don't hold up to erasing very well. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

McChubbin wrote: »
    How have I gone through life without seeing this? I love Jim Henson and I love NIN so this is a match made in heaven. :D
    I can't, for the life of me, find my pencil case. It's gone AWOL. I want to draw some faces but all I have are messy ink pencils that don't hold up to erasing very well. :(
    I don't remember where I first saw it, I just remember seeing it when I was a kid, and it always stuck with me. Now, whenever NIN are brought up, I think of snails :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Just back from a 2 hour hunting session.
    Place I go hunting has plenty of rabbits on it with alot carrying the disease myxomatosis. So shot the ones carrying it to basically stop the slow horrible death awaiting them.
    Pretty horrible seeing them in such a bad way.
    Anyway I ended up slicing top of my finger to the bone with my knife as it slipped from my grasp. So sitting here like a child moaning about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I don't think I'll ever be able to take Breaking Bad seriously with gifs like this...
    tumblr_mrvy15FqfZ1rjfzggo1_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I don't think I'll ever be able to take Breaking Bad seriously with gifs like this...

There were (false) rumours lately that the actress who played Lois was going to guest star and for a split second I actually thought maybe it was going to end up all being Hal's dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

You just need to say his name.
    There were (false) rumours lately that the actress who played Lois was going to guest star and for a split second I actually thought maybe it was going to end up all being Hal's dream.

No, it's going to end with Walt changing his name to Hal and going into witness protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from the Kilashee Hotel in Nass took a spin up all the people taking part in the Cannonball run are staying there, I was drooling everywhere.

Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Mustangs, Nissan GTR's, M5's, Aston Martins I was in heaven.

Getting up bright and early in the morning to head to Mondello to see them all head off and take a wander around. Can't wait :D:D.

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Cheers mate. Not 100% sure, possibly Leatherface. Not sure to get a portrait like the others, or a full body with the apron etc...

Either way sounds good to me, I shall look forward to seeing it :), less than 4 weeks till my next tattoo can't wait.

Was in Wildcat this evening with a friend talking to Kris Barnas he is doing a tattoo for her, gave me the itch something fierce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's tough to remain skeptical in the dark with sleep paralysis and edge of hearing voices.

Heart is racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Just home from the Kilashee Hotel in Nass took a spin up all the people taking part in the Cannonball run are staying there, I was drooling everywhere.

Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Mustangs, Nissan GTR's, M5's, Aston Martins I was in heaven.

Getting up bright and early in the morning to head to Mondello to see them all head off and take a wander around. Can't wait :D:D.

There gonna be in limerick tomorrow evening, so im gonna head in myself for a wonder around!! The OH's sister is visiting from Wales with her hubby and kids so i know the lads will enjoy it! hopefully they will still be viewable after the munster match ha
    Either way sounds good to me, I shall look forward to seeing it :), less than 4 weeks till my next tattoo can't wait.

Was in Wildcat this evening with a friend talking to Kris Barnas he is doing a tattoo for her, gave me the itch something fierce.

I'm booked in for the 5th october in Allstar, getting a bit of filler done on my elbow! im going on holidays on 22nd september and the guest artist that started my forearm is back in Allstar on the 24th! just my luck gonna miss him! the lads are hoping he'll be back in February! more time to save haha booked in for something small keep me going haha

Iv been looking at Kris' stuff a bit lately, im tempted to book a piece with him, been looking to get a Viking type piece done for awhile now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Orim wrote: »
    It's tough to remain skeptical in the dark with sleep paralysis and edge of hearing voices.

Heart is racing.

Oh my friend gets sleep paralysis, sounds horrid. I have exploding head syndrome (yes that's the real name) which mostly just means as I'm about to drop of I get woken up by electrical buzzing noises that aren't there but it sometimes takes the form of hearing screaming voices. Haven't had it happen in a while but it is the scariest thing.

That cut I got last night from the knife has cut through my tendons and every time I move my shoulder or stretch out my arm it kills me.
    Finally finished doing out my tattoo. Combined a few portraits. Only matter of getting the money for it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Should probably get that cut looked at man...

Should probably get that cut looked at man...

I said it to the Missus who is in her 3rd year for nursing and she said it doesn't need stitches. It'll heal itself.
    My ma said the same .
    Women know best

gregers85 wrote: »
    There gonna be in limerick tomorrow evening, so im gonna head in myself for a wonder around!! The OH's sister is visiting from Wales with her hubby and kids so i know the lads will enjoy it! hopefully they will still be viewable after the munster match ha

Yeh should definitely go have a look they all done a few laps today aswell around Mondello was nice to hear some the engines, I was thrilled to bits they had a Ferrari F40 I've always loved them but never seen one in the flesh, only problem was all the other driver were well up for giving it a rev or a bit of burnout your man in the F40 not a peep. Got myself loads of pics though :).
    I'm booked in for the 5th october in Allstar, getting a bit of filler done on my elbow! im going on holidays on 22nd september and the guest artist that started my forearm is back in Allstar on the 24th! just my luck gonna miss him! the lads are hoping he'll be back in February! more time to save haha booked in for something small keep me going haha

Iv been looking at Kris' stuff a bit lately, im tempted to book a piece with him, been looking to get a Viking type piece done for awhile now

Happy days the itch can be killer what something small ya getting? Yeh some his work is class. Seems like a nice bloke to. Cool me and you can be in the viking gang :cool:.

Yeh should definitely go have a look they all done a few laps today aswell around Mondello was nice to hear some the engines, I was thrilled to bits they had a Ferrari F40 I've always loved them but never seen one in the flesh, only problem was all the other driver were well up for giving it a rev or a bit of burnout your man in the F40 not a peep. Got myself loads of pics though :).

I have a bit of a change of plan, the cars are leaving limerick on sunday morning and heading for killaloe, they will be passing my house on route!! so im gonna sit on the wall and watch um all zip passed and then follow them out the road, there stopping bout 15 minutes form mine in killaloe for an hour or so, get a more up close and personal view!! :D
    Happy days the itch can be killer what something small ya getting? Yeh some his work is class. Seems like a nice bloke to. Cool me and you can be in the viking gang :cool:.

I have no plans really im booked with Colin Dowling from Goldrush Tattoo in california, just gonna show him my sleeve what space is available and let him off haha just a small spot around my elbow!

The Viking Gang I like it :cool: I have Odin on my left thigh already so im in already i think haha :P

...they had a Ferrari F40 I've always loved them but never seen one in the flesh, only problem was all the other driver were well up for giving it a rev or a bit of burnout your man in the F40 not a peep.

Red one with white go-faster stripes? Think it was tootling out the N7 yesterday evening when we were heading home. Wasn't sure of the shape of it in the rear view, actually thought it was a lambo.

I have a bit of a change of plan, the cars are leaving limerick on sunday morning and heading for killaloe, they will be passing my house on route!! so im gonna sit on the wall and watch um all zip passed and then follow them out the road, there stopping bout 15 minutes form mine in killaloe for an hour or so, get a more up close and personal view!! :D

That sounds quality happy days there passing by the house :). You'll enjoy it. I was there for about three hours today and still wasn't bored.

I have no plans really im booked with Colin Dowling from Goldrush Tattoo in california, just gonna show him my sleeve what space is available and let him off haha just a small spot around my elbow!

The Viking Gang I like it :cool: I have Odin on my left thigh already so im in already i think haha :P

Sounds like a good plan to me :). You have Odin on your thigh, have you posted it here before? Viking Gang rocks :cool::pac:.
    Red one with white go-faster stripes? Think it was tootling out the N7 yesterday evening when we were heading home. Wasn't sure of the shape of it in the rear view, actually thought it was a lambo.

Ah I know the one your talking about that was a 360 Modena nice car :). This is the F40, when I was a kid had this car in poster form and model car sitting in my room for years. Dream lotto car even thought there over twenty years old now still going for over 400 thousand sterling.

SAM_0294_zps0c4dac8e.jpg

Got a few videos aswell but camera died so had to use the phone quality sucks :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Phone arrived and it is so gorgeous!! I got fab news too, got the job!!!!!

Ah I know the one your talking about that was a 360 Modena nice car :). This is the F40, when I was a kid had this car in poster form and model car sitting in my room for years. Dream lotto car even thought there over twenty years old now still going for over 400 thousand sterling.
    That was it Marty, the 360. Gorgeous car too, the driver was taking no risks though, was doing about 70/80 on the 100 KM/H part of the N7! Was dying for it to pass me so I could get a better look! :pac:
    kellief wrote: »
    Phone arrived and it is so gorgeous!! I got fab news too, got the job!!!!!
    Congrats! On both the phone and job! :D

Airplane is on film 4 folks. Already in stitches. Timeless classic :)

Surely you're not serious?

I am serious.
    And don't call me Shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I've just spotted my old tattoo artist on facebook. The stuff on her page is great...pity my stuff is not great :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Does anyone know any bands around the south west that might be willing to play an impromptu gig next Saturday for charity?? I'm desperately trying to salvage our mini festival. Need more numbers attending, and another act or two. I was looking into stand up comedians/singer-songwriters too, anything at all! It's for the animals! :(

Congrats on the job Kellief!

That sounds quality happy days there passing by the house :). You'll enjoy it. I was there for about three hours today and still wasn't bored.

Yeh Im looking forward to now have to say! nice way to start a sunday morning haha
    Sounds like a good plan to me :). You have Odin on your thigh, have you posted it here before? Viking Gang rocks :cool::pac:.

I surely did: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/412483/255553.jpg

Got it done by Danny Bullman 8-9 yrs ago was ment to be part of a big leg piece with thor, a viking ship, a battle scene, going all the way around my upper leg but he moved to Austria before i got a chance to get more done to it! :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Going out for a nice meal tonight.

Married 17 years yesterday so going to head out for a nice romantic meal (and then Vodka) :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Jaysus, how'd she put up with you for so long? She would have been free now if she'd just killed you instead of marrying you. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement