Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm actually so irritated that my work was postponed today. I had gotten so hyped up to get it done! Now I have to go through the nerves all over again.

When was it rescheduled to?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Adiboo wrote: »
    When was it rescheduled to?

I won't know until tomorrow, but hopefully Thursday or Friday as I don't want to be kept in suspense for much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Karl Pilkington rocks!! That is all! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I feel sorry for Karl when I watch him with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, the two love taking the piss out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Karl Pilkington rocks!! That is all! :D

I rewatch those every so often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sometimes you need a good cry and sometimes you need to make mashed potatoes and have a Stargate marathon at 1am.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Poxy night of work there
    Finished early tho so wasn't all bad
    So hard working at what I do compared to being a mechanic as I was
    My job now has no challenges at all and is boring and if I wasn't on 13 quid an hour I'd leave

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Damn all you and your talk of smokes I'm off the 1 year 6 months with odd little slip but the last few weeks I'm struggling badly :( be were n getting proper cravings but there's no way I'm going back on them. Don't know how I ever started when I was younger I hated the smell of them were like rho I wouldn't even kiss a smoker, think it was illegal stuff that got me hooked on smokes as a young teenager , damn my youthful curiousty and my desire to try anything once.

Oh and happy days last night of work freedom for five days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Angron wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Karl when I watch him with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, the two love taking the piss out of him.

The great thing about Karl though is that he really doesn't give a fcuk, it goes right over my head. He's like my favourite human being, after Stephen Fry of course. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Marty, if you have a smoke aside from when you're drunk, I will murder you. :) You encouraged me to stay off them, so you can do the same. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Marty, if you have a smoke aside from when you're drunk, I will murder you. :) You encouraged me to stay off them, so you can do the same. :)

:pac: I wont im to stubborn to give in, don't mean im not getting cravings though which is weird after being off them for so long, I'm sure it will pass.

Emailed Tomash in Hydraulix yesterday about my idea see what he thought of it, told me he's really into it and asked me to pop in for a proper chat. So if I can get the time this week ill be popping in suss it all out, with a bit of luck after Hell & Back in 4 weeks ill get more work done on the arm and also be getting Tomash to work on my leg all going to plan that is :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice one, looking forward to seeing what he turns out for ya!

It's just psychological cravings, rather than physical, so distraction is your friend.

Can't wait to see how that tatt turns out.

Fcuk. Is hell and back really only 4 weeks away? I should really start training. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sometimes you need a good cry and sometimes you need to make mashed potatoes and have a Stargate marathon at 1am.

I hope it was SG1 :P

Have to bring my sister out to Dundrum to buy a dress for her 21st. She's the worst person in the world to go shopping with. If I don't report back by tonight, I've been arrested for murder! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Have to bring my sister out to Dundrum to buy a dress for her 21st. She's the worst person in the world to go shopping with. If I don't report back by tonight, I've been arrested for murder! :pac:

Day off then? And shopping with a girlie?? Good luck with that one!! :p :pac:

Day off then? And shopping with a girlie?? Good luck with that one!! :p :pac:

Yup, day off. I was supposed to have today, tomorrow and Friday off because I worked every day last week, but my boss demanded I work each of the days to cover for her because she won't pay for a childminder. I agreed to do a half shift tomorrow and told her where to go about today and Friday, so she cut me to twenty hours for next week. :pac:

I'm still only on the way to dundrum and I'm ready to go home already. :pac: I hate shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I can't smoke when I'm driving, i just can't manage the wheel and a smoke at one time! :o

Practice makes perfect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

PKM, your hannibal tattoo is like a train... ONRAIL!! :p Amazing detail in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Has the well been filled in permanently?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not much to do today, so I'm watching pokemon movies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

'GOTTA WATCH EM ALL,POKEMON'

My sister hasn't bought anything. :mad: I give up, I'm making her go home in a few minutes. :pac:

Where has she brought you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

23 years old and I STILL cry at the end of the first one.

23 years old and I STILL cry at the end of the first one.
    The scene where Ash is turned to stone, and all the pokemon cry gets me too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The scene where Ash is turned to stone, and all the pokemon cry gets me too :(

EVERYTIME!! Granted it doesn't take much to set me off, but you'd need to be made of stone not to well up. ..... just like ash was :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

legspin wrote: »
    Has the well been filled in permanently?

It seemed to be kinda dying, with interest tailing off as time went on. Can kick it off again if you guys want?

I'm not opposed to reopening it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It seemed to be kinda dying, with interest tailing off as time went on. Can kick it off again if you guys want?

I think maybe a stricter time limit would help. We could always repeat people if needed.

If you want I could help out, just need those mod powers. I won't do anything untoward, I swear muhahahahahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement