Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I win this round. *smug face*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I win this round. *smug face*

You didn't win you just lowered the tone to awkward levels :P.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If that's not victory, I don't want to know what is.

You didn't win you just lowered the tone to awkward levels :P.

And you couldn't handle that, so I won. I've never won before, let me enjoy my victory ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I got pregnant at 19 and gave birth at 20....almost 11 years on, he's top of his class, building websites, completing html5, has a reading age of 18, can touch type 100 words a minute...I've carried on with my education, plan on building a home...Just like people who didn't get pregnant young :) He also happens to have autism, but that just makes him more amazing in my eyes. And a little bit more head wrecking, but sure, you'll have that :)

LOL it took me ages to reply to this cos my cats are chasing each other and knocked off the internet.

I'm normal, I swearz :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Angron wrote: »
    I watched Smackdown yesterday :P
    So do you think Daniel Bryan will defeat Randy Orton at Night Of Champions then?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So do you think Daniel Bryan will defeat Randy Orton at Night Of Champions then?!
    I really hope so. Even if Randy is "pretty" :pac:

And you couldn't handle that, so I won. I've never won before, let me enjoy my victory ffs!

:pac::pac: you know I can handle that but anything I would have said in reply to that would most likely got me in trouble.

I had all sorts of comebacks just non appropriate ;). You know my sense of humour ;).

:pac::pac: you know I can handle that but anything I would have said in reply to that would most likely got me in trouble.

I had all sorts of comebacks just non appropriate ;). You know my sense of humour ;).

The fact that you couldn't think of an appropriate response that wouldn't result in a ban is your issue, not mine. You gave up, I won. Build a bridge, Marty. I got you..... For once! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Referring to earlier, I don't plan on kids for another 10 years or so! I'm only 21 FFS!

• Advertisement

Anyone see Cheryl Cole's tattoo that is popping up all over the place today?

People annoy me I've seen it a few times now and there is some serious fcuktards commenting on it.

Biting my lip and walking away :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Anyone see Cheryl Cole's tattoo that is popping up all over the place today?

People annoy me I've seen it a few times now and there is some serious fcuktards commenting on it.

Biting my lip and walking away :o.

Yeah, a lot of the reactions to it have me screaming 'shut the hell up you fool' inside my head to be honest.

It's an interesting looking piece but I'd imagine the aftercare for it was 'interesting' :P

She got it done by the artist I mentioned liking a lot in here only the other day. :pac:

Interesting piece. Good tattoo work, although I'm not personally a fan of it. But hey, any excuse to see her arse, right? :D

Judging by the size of it I'd say the sessions were a right pain in the arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    @McChubbin, no such thing as inability taking pen/paint to paper. Start at it, you'd be surprised at the work that will flow ;)
    Welp, I managed a few quick sketches of my original characters including a few headshots involving a spiffy new hair do for one of my female protagonists. If I have time tomorrow I might whip out the old water colors. I lack motivation, though. That and the internet distracts me a lot of the time. :/
    I'm going to Fairyhouse Market tomorrow so who knows? I might find something interesting to sketch.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I feel so young, everyone around me is either getting pregnant or married! I still feel waaaaaaaaaaay too young for that level of commitment! :pac:

I'm 33 and feel too young for that! :pac:

I actually like it, the fact she has a fine ass doesn't hurt either.

Well they do say that a good canvas often enhances the art ;)

I think it looks great too! And the tattoo is decent as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Probably get a ban if I said what Im thinkin of it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just watched were the millers
    Funniest film I've seen in a while.
    Watching pain and gain now

I haven't laughed as much at a movie in a long time....think 21 jump street was the last movie I found that funny.There's a good *ahem* copy doing the rounds.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I haven't laughed as much at a movie in a long time....think 21 jump street was the last movie I found that funny.There's a good *ahem* copy doing the rounds.

Hmm if its streamed ahem linkage please? Can't do torrents stupid Eircom.

Probably get a ban if I said what Im thinkin of it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Of course u can do torrents...just cause they block certain websites doesn't mean u can't torrent.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Of course u can do torrents...just cause they block certain websites doesn't mean u can't torrent.

Yep I'm clueless :o:pac:. Didn't know that thought eircom had all bases covered.

Substitute the word 'bay' for 'proxy' and you can still get them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

have you seen kickass.to yet?? or how about that new film isohunt.

I always lol bout the government shutting down the bay lol took a whole 2 seconds to bypass that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    What!!!

How in the name of God did they jump to this conclusion??

God love him in the waiting area!!

It was always when he was well out of ear shot too, he went to go get my bag out of the car when I was admitted and the midwife sat down on the bed and was hinting at it, but nobody ever really said it until I was in the throe's of labour at 3am. He was on his way from home because he'd been kicked out at 10pm because I wasn't actually in labour my waters had just broken. Anyways, we're over it now, I know they had to ask to make sure. I was just in a bit of a weird place back then, my own stupid thoughts made me crazy.

Thanks for all the congrats guys :)

Lucyfur, you're an amazing mother.

I love those tattoo bashing threads in AH.

Some of the comments from the 12 year olds that hang out in there are just way off the mark!!!

Oh and my head really really really hurts.

• Advertisement

Ah, the tattoo hating threads are a regular thing in AH. They pop up every 3 months or so. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement