Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Ah, the tattoo hating threads are a regular thing in AH. They pop up every 3 months or so. :pac:

Nothing like a Sunday morning with a coffee laughing at some of the comments in it :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I actually quite like Cherlys tattoo, aside from placement I think it's well done, if just a little too dark. I know my OH will be gutted he didn't get asked to tattoo it for her :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Far too many of the tattoo bashing complaints rely on the whole "How will it look when you're old?", it's a little tedious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I always just say "Fucking savage".

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You mean you're not all scumbags on the dole and un-employable because you have a tattoo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Tattoe. What the **** is a tattoe you retard. That's what I got from that thread. Jen your fella is a tattooist and you dont have a body suit because??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Work is so busy :) delighted, hopefully the day will fly by :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Work is so busy :) delighted, hopefully the day will fly by :)

Those days are the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Howdy all, congrats to Hellrazer and January and anyone else that had good things recently.

In Seattle now :) Gorgeous place. Going to have a few good wanders today. Went to a bar and grill last night and by god they know how to cook a hell of a burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Stop talking about food. My stomach is bout to eat itself.
    In the square waiting to get a poxy haircut. Everywhere else is closed and need it for my new job tomoro.
    But fishing went ok today. Plenty of mackerel fillets when I get home.
    Love mackerel especially when its fresh :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

New job dodderangler?

Yeah I left the other job I got
    Shower of gob****es. Poorly managed job. So was offered a better job with a hell of alot more money to be made so I went for Interview and got second interview and was hired there and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Brilliant, congratulations, is it sales too or something different?

Congratulations dodderangler :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

This time next week I'll finally be down in the college house :D so excited lol

Thanks folks.
    Yes it's sales again. I just didn't like the people I worked with and didn't find the training helpful at all
    No one willing to give advice on anything.
    So this we place won't send me out until I'm 100% ready and the training is supposed to be the best around.
    The pay is a hell of alot better. And well worth it.
    Even if I got 10 sales a week its almost twice as much as most make a week and that not including Saturdays

This time next week I'll finally be down in the college house :D so excited lol

Where do you go to college? :) Not moving anywhere until the 13th of September for me :o Wanna go nowoowoww.

fewtins wrote: »
    Where do you go to college? :) Not moving anywhere until the 13th of September for me :o Wanna go nowoowoww.

UL :D Really looking forward to it :D heehee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Evening all.

What are you guys going to study? Or have ye already started :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm back in college on the 8th I believe, studying software development.

• Advertisement

Maths science. :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Evening all.

Medicine in Dublin, teaching doesn't start until the 23rd! :/ I have heaps of friends in UL and other schools in Limerick, it's great!
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm back in college on the 8th I believe, studying software development.

Ahh savage, what year will you be in now Denny? Will you be around at the Galway tattoo show now as well?

Medicine in Dublin, teaching doesn't start until the 23rd! :/ I have heaps of friends in UL and other schools in Limerick, it's great!

Ahh savage, what year will you be in now Denny? Will you be around at the Galway tattoo show now as well?
    GMIT, so yes :pac: I'm redoing first year, had to defer last year for various reasons.

Yeah I remember. Nice one! Must say hello at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. I miss a day and there's about 12 pages to catch up on! *phew*

OK, kids - I have 6, love them all dearly. One or two more than others! :D (joke)

Cheryl's new tatt - gross. Too dark, just not nice at all.

Signed up to Pintrest (never heard of it before :confused:) some great tatts on it.

Finished up the p/t job yesterday. :( But heard of a place up the road looking for loads of staff so emailed off my CV earlier. Fingers crossed.

Going to Walkinstown tomorrow (had to look it up on Google maps :rolleyes:) to collect a motorbike for a friend. It's her first bike, a nice white VFR400. So I'll have a bit of craic coming home on that. :D

Maths science. :)

History unravelled in a mystery
    It all started with a Big Bang....BANG!!
    Couldn't resist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Wow maths science would have me cross eyed. Struggled with it in school and was furious statistics was a subject in my first year at college. Scraped a pass by 1% :)

Are you hoping to get into games developement Angron or am I way off with that course?

Congrats fewtins on getting medicine. Very difficult to get into even with the points ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If I'm lucky, I'll be starting college sometime next month. :) Either Psychology or Criminal Psych, hopefully Criminal Psych!

Work went well today. Highest ever Sunday sales.

Met some friends for coffee. Coffee turned into cocktails and dinner.

Now the shít part - I have to go to counselling, and will more than likely be put on anti-anxiety tablets and anti-depressants. Will find out for sure during the week, but that's more than likely going to be the treatment plan. And it's a full year since I finished treatment, so I'm sickened that I need it again. Have to get myself happy again, though, so at least I'm taking the right steps, I guess.

Congrats to everyone starting college, and congrats to dodderangler on the new job. :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Evening all.

Oops just realised I was on about UL is great to you, meant to be to Hybrid Theory, same avatar! :p

• Advertisement

Oops just realised I was on about UL is great to you, meant to be to Hybrid Theory, same avatar! :p

UL heeheehee :) Was there for 2 years already, doing engineering but hated it, so changing course :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement