Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Not feeling better at all. Can't even hold down water. :( I need a hug! Then again, a hug would probably make me puke on the person hugging me. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's not vomit, that's love pouring down your back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sounds crap love!! Fingers crossed you start feeling better asap!

I'm finalising stuff for student assessments tomorrow, I have my first one tomorrow evening. I'm minding the baby too, so clothes are being laid out to change from baby peanut-butter shaped handprints and drools!! I love him to bits though so I don't mind :)

Also looking up the comic book store in Maynooth, gonna go in and get some over the weekend. Used to love batman and wonder woman when I was a kid, so I'm gonna pick some up and get all nostalgic :)

Feeling better! Kind of!

Went to the doctor, and I have food poisoning. She thinks it's salmonella, but wont know til test results come back. Was given an anti-nausea injection. I'm still extremely nauseous, but not vomiting anymore, and have held down some dry toast and water. As a result of missing today in work though, I'm only going to be paid 130 euro tomorrow. Thank fook for the cheque I got from Revenue, that should be cleared by Tuesday. Phew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow Eso... x

• Advertisement

I'm sure I will be. I have some weird powder thing to throw into my water to fix the dehydration, so that should have me sorted by tomorrow. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'm sure I will be. I have some weird powder thing to throw into my water to fix the dehydration, so that should have me sorted by tomorrow. :)

Diaorylte?

January wrote: »
    Diaorylte?

That's it! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had to take that before for something, I think it was when I had a kidney infection or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

kellief wrote: »
    Used to love batman and wonder woman when I was a kid, so I'm gonna pick some up and get all nostalgic :)

Get killing joke. No questions, just get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

January wrote: »
    Diaorylte?

I remember we used to give that to sick bunnies in the pet shop. The unflavoured one of course

I started getting sick again once the injection wore off, but nothing too bad. I got about 4 hours of sleep, so I should manage okay in work. Hopefully the worst of it is over now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks fcuk for monster energy
    Job paid for night out last night and I got quite pissed. Alot more than usual because it was free gargle.
    Suffering now and working doing the doors. Monster is keeping me slightly awake and slightly sane

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Kinda bored today, it's my first time not having anything to do on a Friday in AGES. The weather is too shit to do any work on the car/bike and I'm too tired to work out and the baby is asleep in the living room so can't watch a movie. :confused::o

Anyhoo, have more room than I thought for the sleeve and running out of characters I'd like to get done. Leatherface is being done next (unless Colin changes his mind) and I think Jack Torrance is somewhere in there too, and he has to extend the chains on my shoulderblade round to the Hellraiser tatt...but my wrist area is still blank up to mid-forearm, so I was thinking maybe Carrie?? This one in particular..

408154.jpg

What do ye reckon? Too much red maybe? Or would this one be better?

halloween-starts-early-top-10-horror-movies-time.jpg

Opinions/thoughts on a postcard please....or here. Here will do. :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

4eORa.png

Space wise I'd say number 2 would sit in better with the rest of them. Isn't it mostly 'mugshots' that you have on it so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

While I prefer the first image I think the second would fit better like P_1 said. Also I don't know if that much red would work in a tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

I think that No.2 would fit the scheme of your tattoo best. I think its the more scary of the two images

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fook me I'm bored this non drinking lark is killing me, and I'm going to miss a big day of football this Sunday because Im working :(.

P.K.M if I was you I would go with the 2nd image either that or this crazy biitch.

exorcist2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

FoxyVixen wrote: »

Definitely get cujo!

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Space wise I'd say number 2 would sit in better with the rest of them. Isn't it mostly 'mugshots' that you have on it so far?
    While I prefer the first image I think the second would fit better like P_1 said. Also I don't know if that much red would work in a tattoo.
    I think that No.2 would fit the scheme of your tattoo best. I think its the more scary of the two images

Yeah, I think the second one would work better alright. As said, all the others are mugshots so it'd fit in nicely.
    Definitely get cujo!

Ooohhh, never even thought of Cujo....hmmmm....might have to put ideas together for a second sleeve. :D
    P.K.M if I was you I would go with the 2nd image either that or this crazy biitch.

exorcist2.jpg

PMSL!! Yeah, her name was mentioned alright. That'd be a good one.

Do you have Ghostface?

Angron wrote: »
    Do you have Ghostface?

No. Wouldn't put him among the "classics" myself. Maybe if I have space and need to fill a gap.

Awh, I liked him. Having it in Scary Movie though did kinda take away from it.

Angron wrote: »
    Awh, I liked him. Having it in Scary Movie though did kinda take away from it.

LOL, yeah, lil' bit. :pac:

I'm also thinking of getting a scaffold done. Is it more of a girl thing though? Not sure. Anyway, was going to get something like the below, but having spikes either end instead of balls....

269776.jpg

I never really thought the scaffold was a "girly" piercing. I know at least one of my guy friends has it done anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I have it done as does another male friend. I don't see it as girly myself.

I have it done as does another male friend. I don't see it as girly myself.

Cool, that's that so. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Think Cujo is a great contender to tie that sleeve off just nicely ;)

It needs an animal in it ;)

@Marty, you on a detox staying off alcohol? Just got some more Krusovice for the night and Think it's called Arcobier for the OH. Still have not sourced Ayinger mind you :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

@Marty, you on a detox staying off alcohol? Just got some more Krusovice for the night and Think it's called Arcobier for the OH. Still have not sourced Ayinger mind you :(

I wouldn't say a detox really just trying to be healthy and taking a break off the drink, in one way I'm liking it my weekends have been pro active and my disposable income has rocketed :pac:, tomorrow im going the gym and doing some shopping Sunday I'm working overtime. normally my weekend would be pub and bed ;).

In another way at times im bored senseless but like I said next Friday ill be out for the first time in 5 weeks swanky restaraunt and a night in a swanky hotel and drinks :) then week after Galway then Arthurs day two weeks after that, thinking I'll take a break again after that.

I do feel a lot better not having two days hangovers every week :pac:, my diet is a lot better when I stay off drink aswell manage to avoid simple carbs then :)

Sorry for the long spiel but you did ask and im bored so tend to waffle :pac:.

More German beer for you? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement