Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Ah no, that's good so. I don't understand how people can spend the whole weekend, every weekend drinking and dying of hangovers. I tend to stay in with a few beers and mates/OH and still capable of operating the next day.

Though once every few months that I do go out, well, I don't exactly feel very fresh :pac:

If you're bored one day, you should check out awesome walls off the M50 near blanchardstown area. Indoor rock climbing, great way to lose a few hours and works every muscle!! If it's anything like my centre it's cheap enough membership with a no holds bar on how often you use the centre. Be a change to the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Nothing 'girlish' about a scaffold piercing tbh. It might be a bit awkward when combined with a bike helmet and a shaved head though.

No,no, Czech beer ;).

Can't find the German stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Ah no, that's good so. I don't understand how people can spend the whole weekend, every weekend drinking and dying of hangovers. I tend to stay in with a few beers and mates/OH and still capable of operating the next day.

Though once every few months that I do go out, well, I don't exactly feel very fresh :pac:

If you're bored one day, you should check out awesome walls off the M50 near blanchardstown area. Indoor rock climbing, great way to lose a few hours and works every muscle!! If it's anything like my centre it's cheap enough membership with a no holds bar on how often you use the centre. Be a change to the gym?

Yeh I'm starting to think that myself plus I reckon If I don't go out every weekend I should enjoy the nights I do go out that bit more in theory anyway :pac:, no more going the local and getting pissed anyway its the same thing every week like groundhog day, night out in town I could be persuaded more easily.

:pac: no one does and the older you get the harder the hangovers get.

Yeh I drove by that the other week and was thinking of giving it a go see how I faired out, something challenging and different. I do like the gym it's strangely enjoyable but yeh something to mix it up a bit can never hurt either keep it fresh. Are they good and challenging? I've never tried rock climbing.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    No,no, Czech beer ;).

Can't find the German stuff :(

You should ask you local off licence to try get you some, I know some off licences will try get certain beers when asked.

• Advertisement

Yeah rock climbing is very good, works the body well and really pushes the arm muscles to the extent that off a climb they feel rock hard even in the forearms. Once you get the gist of climbing, which is fairly simple, getting up overhangs pushes you both mentally and physically - the first 'cos you've to figure out the route, the latter due to holding/maintains your position on the wall.

Then there's the scare factor of falling or climbing outdoors in windy conditions ;)

Yeah, ya do enjoy the nights out more when you reduce them, and you certainly don't miss much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Oh god, no more drinking!!! >.< Hadn't drank in over a month and last night drank a shoulder to myself....... Not well today. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No more drinking? That's what they all say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Angron wrote: »

I said the same thing yesterday
    Was in a house yesterday and my mate was signing up a family to sky and damn they had comfortable couches and I was dying and kept drifting In an out of sleep.
    Had to stand up so I didn't fall sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I don't really drink, couldn't tell you the last time I had a drink. Christmas maybe? Just don't like it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Angron wrote: »

Sunday morning: "never again!"

Following Saturday: "ah I'll just have one or two"

*scene missing*

Sunday morning: "Never again!"

Rinse and repeat :P

I actually don't go out much maybe on average once every 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Yeah I'd be roughly the same. lol.

Any news with anyone?? I'm bored off my rocker...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Awww I love the onesie!

I've had a very boring day too - but I got up off me arse and did some weights and now I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. My life is so rock an' roll :p

Think I'm just gonna paint my nails and watch supernatural. Probably lesson plans too. I am also rock 'n' roll...

Jasus you lott make me feel like an alco up until a few weeks ago I used to go out every weekend without fail.

Just home from shopping god I hate buying clothes always puts me in bad form. End up paying mad money for a pair of jeans because I couldn't find a pair I like except one, got myself two pairs of runners. Then came home and bought a shirt and belt online, online shopping is way less stressful :).

I was very tempted to go shopping myself - but I've just thrown out about 5 black bags of clothes, and I'm moving house soon so I need to behave!

I did, however, acquire new pyjamas last week in Penneys. Sugar skulls FTW :D

8147f0d0-2ff1-4c96-b36d-9f2db66eb195_zps67a1af96.jpg~original

Gonna go Mexican with the grub I think, and I have Ink Master on the d/l, so that's my evening sorted.

Forgot Josh Woods is in this - feckin' LOVE his work!

Josh-Woods41.jpg

9550036560_853e1a1780_z.jpg

http://black13tattoo.com/gallery/tattoos/tags=/artist=joshwoods/

• Advertisement

jenizzle wrote: »

Gonna go Mexican with the grub I think, and I have Ink Master on the d/l, so that's my evening sorted.

Can't beat some Mexican delicious food :), keep meaning to check out that Ink Master been hearing a lot of good things stupid sky not showing it.

Oh and I really don't understand how women love shopping it baffles the hell out of me.
    jenizzle wrote: »
    Forgot Josh Woods is in this - feckin' LOVE his work!

http://black13tattoo.com/gallery/tattoos/tags=/artist=joshwoods/

Oooh new artist for me to perv on thanks :D, I fcuking love this one by him

944183_10151449477870958_2104316011_n.jpg

This is pretty epic aswell :)

8356_10151386982390958_1925294219_n.jpg

Cheers Jenizzle his work is class.

Fook me every artist in that studio is savage

Josh Barrett

1146484_10151640493405958_403081789_n.jpg

1044021_10151542639185958_1574846551_n.jpg

998822_10151542639650958_1448115729_n.jpg

That rose is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Oh and I really don't understand how women love shopping it baffles the hell out of me.

Not all women, can't stand it. I'd be everything online if I didn't have to try it on first.

Not all women, can't stand it. I'd be everything online if I didn't have to try it on first.

Sorry I know not all women :o, but the vast majority do and they're the one's who baffle me ;).

Online is much easier :). Only thin i wont really but online is jeans other than that online is were I get most my clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I try nothing on... the amount of times I've come home with clothes, put them on, took them off and flinged them in the back of the wardrobe depresses me.

Only thing I try on are jeans/trousers which always have to be taken up anyway as I'm only 5"1.

Only thing I try on are jeans/trousers which always have to be taken up anyway as I'm only 5"1.

I have a problem with jean sizes aswell takes me ages to find a pair that fit :(.

Most jeans in shops these days are the likes of 30 inch legs with a 36/34 inch waist. I'm a 34 inch leg with 32 inch waist.

I have to try stuff on cos I've a pain in me face with sizes! Try two pairs of jeans the same size on in one shop, one would be baggy on the waist and the other wouldn't get passed me knees!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I just order online mainly. Speaking of which, I need to go online later and get some more clothes. All my going out dresses are too big now. Poxy weight loss is costing me a fortune in clothes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement