Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Went hiking today. Up a mountain to a lake at the top. Breathtaking in every single sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My eldest started Junior Infants today... she looked so cute in her uniform :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Ah Orim - that part of the world is feckin' awesome! I see Baroness are playing Seattle today as part of some festival, I'd love to see 'em!

January, were you in bits or just proud this morning??

jenizzle wrote: »
    Ah Orim - that part of the world is feckin' awesome! I see Baroness are playing Seattle today as part of some festival, I'd love to see 'em!

January, were you in bits or just proud this morning??

Proud as punch, she was a little star, a bit shy with her new teacher but no crying... I think I'd have been upset if she was upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm cold. Think it'll be a trip to Penneys for a long sleeved top to go under my work t-shirt, and a break soonish for a cup of tea.

Oh, and our mini festival at the weekend went swimmingly. We raised €250 for the animal rescue, despite the small crowd! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Today was a good day! First trip into Forbidden Planet, waiting on himself I finished the comic I bought, lovely lunch and then home! Wrecked!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I <3 Forbidden Planet!

I <3 Forbidden Planet!

It's amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

I <3 Forbidden Planet!

Are you talking about the 50's sci-fi classic? Great movie, have it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Was watching scorpion king earlier. Havint watched it in ages
    Never realised how cheesy it is.
    Also was cleaning out the ferret earlier and the dog and ferret were having a right old laugh together.
    Alone their funny hut together their like a comedy act

• Advertisement

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Are you talking about the 50's sci-fi classic? Great movie, have it here.

Think they're talking about the shop on the Quays in Dublin... sells comics and tv/movie collectables etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

January wrote: »
    Think they're talking about the shop on the Quays in Dublin... sells comics and tv/movie collectables etc..

Dammit, feckin' dumbass. I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on. I'm just not "with it" any more... :o:(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Fcuk sharknado
    Pirahnaconda is on SyFy now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Dammit, feckin' dumbass. I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on. I'm just not "with it" any more... :o:(

:pac:

37942843.jpg

Yep it was the shop! I had such a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The soccer forum is broken can't handle the traffic right now :(.

Forgot about Forbidden Fruit haven't been in there in years used to have to get the bus home the Clondalkin stop was there. Have an urge to go in and have a browse reckon I'd love it in there do they have a website?

The soccer forum is broken can't handle the traffic right now frown.png.

Forgot about Forbidden Fruit haven't been in there in years used to have to get the bus home the Clondalkin stop was there. Have an urge to go in and have a browse reckon I'd love it in there do they have a website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The soccer forum is broken can't handle the traffic right now :(.

All of boards is broken because of it! One minute left! :D

It's Forbidden Planet. :p

I dunno if they have a website, but yeah, you would definitely love the shop. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Right lads, who broke Boards?

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I dunno if they have a website, but yeah, you would definitely love the shop. :)

Yeh Arsenal signed Ozil window closes soccer forum explodes.

Yeh thats what I meant ;).

Yeh used to love it just forgot all about it completely I'm rarely in town unless its late in the evening and im eating or drinking. Ill have a browse in a few weeks before Tomash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

P_1 wrote: »

Don't look at me!

The soccer forum caused a meltdown.

The soccer forum caused a meltdown.

In fairness Arsenal spending more than the tenner in the one go would cause several meltdowns :P

In fairness Arsenal spending more than the tenner in the one go would cause several meltdowns :P

:pac::pac: slag all ya want tonight, we just bought the player of the window in the Premier League I'm happy out it will just roll off my back ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Esoteric_ wrote: »

There's no Irish site, just a UK one.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/

They ship here though as far as I know.

:pac::pac: slag all ya want tonight, we just bought the player of the window in the Premier League I'm happy out it will just roll off my back ;).

True but you would have been better off signing a center back rather than another attacking midfielder.

Rather questioning the logic of Spurs having that 'partnership' with Real Madrid at this stage. All that seems to have resulted from it is Madrid signing Spurs' best players and Madrid selling top players to Spurs' main opponents.

True but you would have been better off signing a center back rather than another attacking midfielder.

Rather questioning the logic of Spurs having that 'partnership' with Real Madrid at this stage. All that seems to have resulted from it is Madrid signing Spurs' best players and Madrid selling top players to Spurs' main opponents.

Ah not really Sagna has proven he more than capable of playing CB, Verm should be back soon aswell and Flamini can cover both full back positions as well as midfield ;), plus if ya can sign a player of Ozil talent you sign him no questions asked he would walk into any team in the world :D:D:D:D.

:pac: yea bit of an odd one that sell us our best players and well eh sell ours to well the highest bidders. Going to be a good season reckon Arsenal and Spurs have closed the gap on the teams above. Chelsea are weak up front and United despite the signing of Fellaini still have weaknesses in midfield.

Ah not really Sagna has proven he more than capable of playing CB, Verm should be back soon aswell and Flamini can cover both full back positions as well as midfield ;), plus if ya can sign a player of Ozil talent you sign him no questions asked he would walk into any team in the world :D:D:D:D.

:pac: yea bit of an odd one that sell us our best players and well eh sell ours to well the highest bidders. Going to be a good season reckon Arsenal and Spurs have closed the gap on the teams above. Chelsea are weak up front and United despite the signing of Fellaini still have weaknesses in midfield.

Yeah should be a good season. One thing's for sure, nobody will be accusing Spurs of being a one man team this time around :cool:

There's no Irish site, just a UK one.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/

They ship here though as far as I know.

Ooh that website could be dangerous for me :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Oh man I wish I hadn't seen that link. I am going to lose a lot of time and money tonight, ha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement