Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just watched the 2005 remake of The Producers. I'm in a merry mood now but no-one seems to be online. :/
    No plans for tomorrow as I'm penniless 'til Wesnday so I'm going to head up to the local library and see if I can get an extention on my book rental time limit. 3 weeks is not nearly long enough for me to read 3 books with 350+ pages each! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You should be able to renew/extend books online. I know you can in my library anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Anyone been to the Forbidden Planet in Belfast? It's so much nicer then the one in Dublin. It's actually a nice shop and it's comfortable to browse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim wrote: »
    Anyone been to the Forbidden Planet in Belfast? It's so much nicer then the one in Dublin. It's actually a nice shop and it's comfortable to browse.

The one in London is a million times better than even the Belfast one. :)

I just met pkm :D why do boardsies always seem to see me in work when I look rough as fook?! I made him get in a photo too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I just met pkm :D why do boardsies always seem to see me in work when I look rough as fook?! I made him get in a photo too :D

Post the pic or it didn't happen! :p

Ankhyu wrote: »

I will when I get home from work! He's so tall that it took a few attempts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I have to speak in a Scottish accent all day, bet with my sister. Going well so far! (She's moving to Aberdeen on Friday week so I'm trying to acclimatise her ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Hello, I haven't posted here in a long time. But I'm back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Kids in school.
    Sun is beaming. Typical September.
    Other day I was moaning about it being cold and breezy now its back to usual weather

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I can't wait for it to be cold.... I don't like heat.

I'm so happy the nice weather is back! I hope it's like this tomorrow so I can enjoy my day off. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

No ink for moi today - tomorrow all going well though pending my artists illness recovery! Y'know the way ye get all anxious and ye just want something 'NOOOOOW!!!!' and yer just short of throwing a tantrum a 3 year old would be proud of? That's what I'm like now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Should've gone down to Malahide for the cricket, I'd say it's great craic in this weather

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

PMSL!! Yeah, didn't even cop ya til the last second. :p :pac:
    Ankhyu wrote: »

Em, no she won't.
    I will when I get home from work! He's so tall that it took a few attempts!

Em, no you won't...and yes it did. :cool: Was nice to finally meet a boardsie in person, you're my first. :o :pac: :pac:

I popped pkm's cherry. :cool:

It was strange, I was down on the floor sorting stock, looked up, saw an arm and thought 'hey, I recognise those tattoos!'

It was strange, I was down on the floor sorting stock, looked up, saw an arm and thought 'hey, I recognise those tattoos!'

Popped cherry?
    On the floor?

Must ........not....... make joke..............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Kinda hoping good weather lasts till end of next week. Yeah I'll be back in college but you do nothing the first week except get an overview of modules and meet new lecturers which means plenty of time to sit outside on the grass!

This may not be the best attitude to be heading into my final year with...

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Yeah, kinda hard not to notice really! :cool: :D
    Popped cherry?
    On the floor?

Must ........not....... make joke..............

ooh-matron-with-text.gif

My dog bit my face today and now I have a cut on the inside of my top lip. She just flipped on me and turned into Cujo during a playful scrap. D: Schizophrenic little terror she is. I'm okay but there was a fair amount of blood on my teeth.

• Advertisement

Ugh I hate organising stuff. Sure everyone wants to chip in to get a tattoo voucher for my friend's birthday but then getting the ****ing money off them is impossible. People saying threy'll get it to me today and then changing till tomorrow...after I text them! If you want to change the day let me know, don't presume I'm psychic.

I should have stuck with my original idea of making her a collage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My daughter is begging me to take her to see the One Direction movie... damn this peer pressure... half her little friends have been to see it already... someone help...

January wrote: »
    My daughter is begging me to take her to see the One Direction movie... damn this peer pressure... half her little friends have been to see it already... someone help...

Least its your daughter wanting to see it.
    My Missus wants to see it!!!
    Jesus wept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Least its your daughter wanting to see it.
    Jesus wept

Tell her I'll pay her to take my daughter.

Money sorted. Changed from a 'When are ye available?' tack to giving a day and asked if it suited. Should have done that from the beginning.

One day of sun and everyone's out mowing the lawns.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Jesus wept

This is what divorce was legalised for^^^^

This has been stuck in my head all day:

Have to be married to get a divorce. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have to be married to get a divorce. :)

Murder it is so!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Murder it is so!!!

Wand Erection? No jury in the land will convict you. Hmm maybe Texas...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement