Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Looks good chief. I'd suggest maybe having the dog in the foreground with the game and fish in a clockwise circle in the background with the shell and cartridge forming an x of sorts on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I was trying to do it but didn't know how.
    I was then thinking I might get a fishing rid and shotgun crossing.
    Getting them in a circle that's a good idea but would it fit on the ribs.
    It'd have to be a good size. Or would it?

I was trying to do it but didn't know how.
    I was then thinking I might get a fishing rid and shotgun crossing.
    Getting them in a circle that's a good idea but would it fit on the ribs.
    It'd have to be a good size. Or would it?

I'd say a circle with a radius of 6 inches might work but it'd be an armpit to waistline, several sessions kinda job and you'd probably have the dog covering some of the detail of the game and fish.

Of course you probably already know this but something that big and detailled on the ribs is going to sting ever so slightly. :D

Oh trust me I know. I've me ribs done on my right side already and it was theee most horrific pain I've endured.
    But sure if it don't hurt then it doesn't mean as much to me :)

Oh trust me I know. I've me ribs done on my right side already and it was theee most horrific pain I've endured.
    But sure if it don't hurt then it doesn't mean as much to me :)

That is true. The first 2 hours weren't too bad for me but the final hour was pure agony :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

How's everyone? Just back from town. Went to get a pizza with a friend, we got half and half and my side wasn't meant to have any cheese but it did. We sent it back and they were so sorry for the mistake they gave us a pizza each for the exact same price. Definitely going there again, such good service and really nice food. Got the leftovers in the fridge now. :D

Rugby's back on :D:D:D

Havint got the station for it.
    So stick watching the football or I can watch king fishers

Havint got the station for it.
    So stick watching the football or I can watch king fishers

RTE are streaming it here http://www.rte.ie/sport/player/#!/live/41/

Ah the effort of watching it online.
    Il just watch king fishers

• Advertisement

It's not making for pretty viewing so far in all honesty

What ya mean??
    They getting hammered

13-7 now, Scarlets given a very very questionable try, getting slightly better now though...

It's alri. Leinster usually come out in second half.
    I've a rugby match tomoro myself so no drinking tonight.
    First match back in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    13-7 now, Scarlets given a very very questionable try, getting slightly better now though...

Questionable, my hole. It clearly wasn't a try!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Questionable, my hole. It clearly wasn't a try!

I was trying to be diplomatic :P

Looking better in the 2nd half now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Diplomacy can go to hell in sports :pac: I've been watching the footie myself.

Fook me a bonus point in an opening match of the season in Wales, I'd have been happy with just a win and a handicap covered :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

[/URL]

this is it. the idea im going for. we have from left to right
    pheasant rising, shotgun shell,red deer stag,rifle cartridge,ferret
    back to left again
    goshawk, german pointer in the middle, running rabbit, then a pike and trout

this is just an idea for a ribs piece. itll all be fitted in better but its just my idea.
    its basically my most loved hobbies all fitted in one like fishing and hunting with the dog( shs only learning) doing falconry and hunting with ferrets

great idea man!! love it!! do a bit of hunting and shooting myself!! cousin of mine is getting something similar done as a sleeve, he got his shoulder done recently, has a salmon jumpin out of water and wraps to shape of his upper arm and shoulder if that makes sense haha

gregers85 wrote: »
    great idea man!! love it!! do a bit of hunting and shooting myself!! cousin of mine is getting something similar done as a sleeve, he got his shoulder done recently, has a salmon jumpin out of water and wraps to shape of his upper arm and shoulder if that makes sense haha

Don't talk t me about salmon. :)
    Fished for them and lost one that I should've landed instead of playing it. My net got caught and line snapped >:-(

I was gonna add a duck but I don't go shooting for them.
    Don't go for deer either but you can't deny the impressive red stag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Mornin! I'm not long up :pac: My sister is moving to Scotland on Friday night so it's a long week of family parties and nights out! Had all the family over last night and we're going out in the village tonight with her mates. Dreading Friday is a serious understatement, but it's all for the best!!

Back to gellish manicures too, which makes me really happy! I do them for much cheaper than salons, mainly cos I enjoy them. Need to find me some clients now...

Any craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Evening all :), tis awfully quiet in here for a Saturday night. Just awake from a five hour daytime nap :o.

Can confirm Dada restaurant is savage the food was amazing couldn't get enough nearly had to roll me out the door :), then Bison Bar today for some pulled pork for breakfast can't go wrong :).

Now back to healthy living and gym tomorrow. Taken 2 is on Sky Premiere that will keep me occupied for the evening .

Going to attempt to make my first meatza tomorrow :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I reallllly want to try the pulled pork from Bison Bar! Was it really good?

I'm here, boring pregnant night in... least I'm not in bed yet... was in bed at 9 last night and slept till 9.30 this morning, the kids gave me a lie on!

Was at a debs party yesterday for my cousin and was chatting about my wedding with my cousin and she asked was there kids going and I said there'd only be the girls and bump there and someone that I barely know piped up "are you pregnant again? You stupid c*nt"

Well thanks missus...

Go drunk! Won vodka

Woo vodka even!

January wrote: »
    I reallllly want to try the pulled pork from Bison Bar! Was it really good?

I'm here, boring pregnant night in... least I'm not in bed yet... was in bed at 9 last night and slept till 9.30 this morning, the kids gave me a lie on!

Was at a debs party yesterday for my cousin and was chatting about my wedding with my cousin and she asked was there kids going and I said there'd only be the girls and bump there and someone that I barely know piped up "are you pregnant again? You stupid c*nt"

Well thanks missus...

Sure was tasty I wont lie also got a chocolate brownie, covered in hot fudge with ice cream on top that was amazing. Aussie BBQ do lovely pulled pork aswell :), love my slow cooked meats had the seven hour slow roasted lamb shoulder last night aswell in Dada:).

9 to 9:30 nice now that's a proper sleep impressive.

Jasus some people have some neck I know if that was me it wouldn't take me long to say a few choice words to them.

Was at a Debs party the other night myself for my little cousin myself and my sister had to endure our mother cooooing over every single baby there then us a look as if to say get on it I want grandkids. Fcuk off go adopt was the response :pac:.

Sure was tasty I wont lie also got a chocolate brownie, covered in hot fudge with ice cream on top that was amazing. Aussie BBQ do lovely pulled pork aswell :), love my slow cooked meats had the seven hour slow roasted lamb shoulder last night aswell in Dada:).

9 to 9:30 nice now that's a proper sleep impressive.

Jasus some people have some neck I know if that was me it wouldn't take me long to say a few choice words to them.

Was at a Debs party the other night myself for my little cousin myself and my sister had to endure our mother cooooing over every single baby there then us a look as if to say get on it I want grandkids. Fcuk off go adopt was the response :pac:.

It was and I feel all the better for it today!

I didn't say anything, she was drunk so knew I'd only be putting myself up for an argument, better to just walk away from those types of people.

My auntie is a bit like that too, her oldest is in her 30's and youngest is just turning 21 and she is desperate for grand kids. She's so jealous of my mam and dad!

Last night was hard too because it was the first time I realised my mam and dad were actually really split up, the posed for photo's with the debs girl separately. My dad has moved into his own place and bought chickens and a pony... nutter.

January wrote: »
    It was and I feel all the better for it today!

I didn't say anything, she was drunk so knew I'd only be putting myself up for an argument, better to just walk away from those types of people.

My auntie is a bit like that too, her oldest is in her 30's and youngest is just turning 21 and she is desperate for grand kids. She's so jealous of my mam and dad!

Last night was hard too because it was the first time I realised my mam and dad were actually really split up, the posed for photo's with the debs girl separately. My dad has moved into his own place and bought chickens and a pony... nutter.

Your right no doubt but when it comes to people like that I find it near impossible not to say anything to them damn temper of mine :o.

Sounds rough :(, but a pony and chicken I love the randomness :).

Your right no doubt but when it comes to people like that I find it near impossible not to say anything to them damn temper of mine :o.

Sounds rough :(, but a pony and chicken I love the randomness :).

It's a Shetland pony too... he has snakes and tortoises too and is moving them over to his place over the weekend.

• Advertisement

Relaxing with a few beers watching some American Football and pissing aboot on the net.

Just saw some of the pictures from that IRA thing at Balgriffen today, nice to see that Ghadaffi's bodyguards were able to find themselves another gig :P

4lA0W.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement