Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Cheers :), don't know how I managed to miss that so because I was watching like a hawk for it as I drove along.

AH they're only open a week in the new spot so I'd say it would have been easy enough to miss when driving

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. What's happenin'?

Since yesterday I have...

Cleaned every room in the house.

Did 4 loads of washing.

Collected my bike exhaust FINALLY! Going to my folks on Thursday to fit it, put on the new rad, fill with coolant, lash a new battery and fire her up. It's almost a year since the accident. Still gutted/shook/sad. :(

Flushed the car engine (Space Wagon) today as the rad is leaking. I got a new "rad-weld" product, put into the rad, refilled with coolant - leak fixed.

Had a buckle in the rear wheel, so switched it with the spare.

Washed the car. :D

Busy, busy... :cool:

Sounds like you've earned yourself a cold one PKM :)

Currently working out some cover bets for an NFL 8-fold bet that has two legs left to land to win myself a grand, so for this evening I'll be a temporary Redskins and Texans fan :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Left my house for work at eight this morning, only heading home now because stupid me decided the gym was a great idea after work, despite the fact that I need to be up at 6am for work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be home before ten :( did much better than usual with my running though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I just watched the uncut video for Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball".
    I screencapped a frame where she's suggestively licking a sledgehammer and with just a quick colour change and some pixelation, shopped in what everyone else was thinking...couldn't resist. I swear, she's just beyond a joke now!
    Judge for yourselves- it's a good song but she's trying WAY too hard to be artsy in the video.

Nice body, though... >_>

• Advertisement

She's a manky, skinny bitch. And yes, she's a joke. Nothing wrong with the way she was, can't see the logic behind it at all... Can't stand her.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

P.K.M. wrote: »
    She's a manky, skinny bitch. And yes, she's a joke. Nothing wrong with the way she was, can't see the logic behind it at all... Can't stand her.

id **** her, her boobs dont look gret though

Jaysus, get off the fence why don't ye :P

P_1 wrote: »
    Jaysus, get off the fence why don't ye :P

PMSL!! Well, I don't want people to not know were I stand! :pac:

• Advertisement

PMSL!! Well, I don't want people to not know were I stand! :pac:

No danger of that tbh :P

Watching Blackout on Channel 4, can't bate a good old fashioned 'society collapses'
    bit of fictional entertainment :)

No danger of that tbh :P

Watching Blackout on Channel 4, can't bate a good old fashioned 'society collapses'

LOL

Watching The Newsroom myself. Series 2 started back last week. Herself loves it, I get lost after about 5 minutes. I don't get the whole Republican/Democrat shite. It's WAY too political for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

From what I understand, she's trying to get out of her Disney contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I wasn't much impressed personally. Was a bit all over the place really and felt like it was trying too hard to be topical in places. I think the last forty minutes or so were decent telly. I didn't buy the end in the supermarket though, seemed an unbelievable escalation to me.

Mind you I had decided to review on my blog. If i'd just turned my brain off for most of it might have enjoyed it a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Arawn wrote: »
    id **** her, her boobs dont look gret though

Hack of her arse though.
    She's way too skinny. And looks like there's something wrong with her when she sticks her tongue out.
    Trying to lick her earlobes

I wasn't much impressed personally. Was a bit all over the place really and felt like it was trying too hard to be topical in places. I think the last forty minutes or so were decent telly. I didn't buy the end in the supermarket though, seemed an unbelievable escalation to me.

Mind you I had decided to review on my blog. If i'd just turned my brain off for most of it might have enjoyed it a bit more.

Ah it was definitely one to watch after putting your brain in a bowl alright. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind

Ah it was definitely one to watch after putting your brain in a bowl alright. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind

That's a turn of phrase I've never heard before...

That's a turn of phrase I've never heard before...

I'm fairly sure it's one that I made up myself, I'm always at that...

Eating store bought fish
    Not like me at all

One of the few things I'm looking forward to about going back to college is getting up early enough to fit in three meals at normal times. Been getting up late a lot lately meaning I tend to have to full meals and snack late at night.

• Advertisement

C'mon Redskins, make me some dollahs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    From what I understand, she's trying to get out of her Disney contract.

That would make a lot of sense, I kinda feel sorry for her to be honest.

Looks like she is going through a huge rebellious stage after being shackled by Disney and her parents for far to long and she is trying to hard to show she's a woman now, from one extreme to the other.

I think a lot of people have to remember she is only 20 and has not lived a normal life in any shape or form. I genuinely feel sorry for her, and wont lie I probably still would :pac:.

Redskins what are you doing to me here :(

Urgh, that wasn't pleasant on the heart, fortunately the cover bets made me a profit of €60 but the grand dream has died, c'est la vie I guess...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Redskins, that's one of the American football teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Appointment in docs at 9.10. Wake up and my head is pounding. irony is killing me. At least I've a better chance of being taken seriously. week 4 now and its driving me mad. like I have a little man dancing around my skull with a big stick poking things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

What do you all think of Sinead O'Connor getting her face tattooed?

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2013/0910/473313-oconnor-gets-initials-tattooed-on-her-face/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

January wrote: »

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2013/0910/473313-oconnor-gets-initials-tattooed-on-her-face/

Nothing compares to it.

January wrote: »

She's a clown.
    Love this quote in it

“So I’m double happy — we musicians do things differently.”

Musician??
    Maybe back in the day. Now she's just a laughing stock!!!

• Advertisement

I can't really separate the parody of her from Father Ted and the real thing any more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement