Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭LottieP25

15 more days till My tattoo. If it's not bad enough robert is getting booked out in this country, he's spent the last month guesting stateside. Feck off world, I liked it better when he was a secret and not booked out!

what you getting, your friends initials ?

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Went to start putting the bike back together, and after waiting for 2 hours for my brother to turn up (I need his help) I called him, only to be told that he "forgot". So waste of time, effort, diesel.... :mad:

Anyway, I did a temporary job to get the exhaust on as I wanted to make sure the bike was running. It's been lying up nearly a year. The battery is knackered, but connected leads to the car battery and she started first go!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

What's the bike pkm?
    Can't see video. I refuse to join Facebook. Boards is way coolier :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sure 'tis only a stones throw cross the pond Keille. Y'all be grand :)
    I damaged something in me hand tonight in rugby training.
    Got full set of studs on back of me hand and pretty swollen. Gotta love this sport ha.
    Also was in aldi earlier on and got meself a set of insulated hiking boots for when I'm out hunting.
    Wearing them now barefoot because the comfort is so great. Il give it a month enforce they're fcuked
    Sure we are looking at flights for our anniversary already ha! Ouch on the hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

What's the bike pkm?
    Can't see video. I refuse to join Facebook. Boards is way coolier :P

She's a 2000 Kawasaki ZX9. I think this should work....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I still have a soft spot for the ninjas
    Always stood out. Real nice bikes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Aye. Do you know her mate Dawnii('s work) who runs Painted Lady?

I'd seen a couple of pieces before, but just looked through her gallery, fabulous

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

innad wrote: »
    I'd seen a couple of pieces before, but just looked through her gallery, fabulous

Aye, I've also been tempted to buy one of her paintings, or maybe a flash sheet to frame and hang in my kitchen or something :pac:

Aye, I've also been tempted to buy one of her paintings, or maybe a flash sheet to frame and hang in my kitchen or something :pac:

I've only recently started buying prints and flash sheets from tattoo artists, but I absolutely love them! Such a great combination of two things I love. Now I just need more wall space!

Have you been on www.gentlemanstattooflash.com?

• Advertisement

Nooooooo I can't be spending any money right now. Looks amazing though, thanks :)

I hears ya. Some of it is expensive, but probably worth it :pac:

Sorting out rental stuff. We're renting a room in our house to a student for the year, gonna be strange!

kellief wrote: »
    Sorting out rental stuff. We're renting a room in our house to a student for the year, gonna be strange!

Snap. I'm actually in the process of renting out two rooms in my gaf. It'll be the first time I've lived with anyone who I wasn't in a relationship with in 11/12 years. Weird :pac:

Snap. I'm actually in the process of renting out two rooms in my gaf. It'll be the first time I've lived with anyone who I wasn't in a relationship with in 11/12 years. Weird :pac:

Really? There's a severe housing shortage this year in Maynooth so we decided to take one. Mam and dad are off to Scotland and then holiers for 2 weeks so I'm running it all. Better get some of the money.....

Agent's fee is 15% to the best of my knowledge :pac:

fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

If I were to go to every show I want to at the Bulmer's Comedy Festival it would cost me €145...I hate not having a job. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Off for another session on my sleeve tomorrow cant wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Massive turnout at that 13th themed day in Swords Ink, so much so that it ended up being over booked. Have to say I was fairly impressed by the studio too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Busy day today, went the gym and on the way home drove by a mate who had just gotten the keys to his new house. Went in had a quick look around and he said this wall, kitchen etc were coming out :D, happy days lets get down to some destruction :D. Who doesn't love being told go mad there and take down that wall.

Up bright and early train to Galway at 11.30 cans are in the fridge chilling for the journey :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

You should have a demolition party ;) A house party with mallets, supposedly the done thing in Perth when I was there :)

Though with Irish drinkers I could see the house down to its foundations in the morning :) !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    You should have a demolition party ;) A house party with mallets, supposedly the done thing in Perth when I was there :)

Though with Irish drinkers I could see the house down to its foundations in the morning :) !!

Oi mate what the ****, my house is next door!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Up bright and early train to Galway at 11.30 cans are in the fridge chilling for the journey :).

Did you manage to sort out accomodation in the end?

In Galway myself today and tomorrow, but for work :/ I don't think I have another weekend off for a while until we hire someone new. Also I'm sick of working on my own! So boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Did you manage to sort out accomodation in the end?

In Galway myself today and tomorrow, but for work :/ I don't think I have another weekend off for a while until we hire someone new. Also I'm sick of working on my own! So boring!

I sure did thanks :), don't know were I'm staying one the lads booked it in the end just know it has a bed in it and that'll do. Up to go for a fry and have a nice early pint in Heuston :).

Feel for ya working on you're own must make the days drag if it's anyway quiet in work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll be back up in Galway on Sunday myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Mini beers in Galway! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

P_1 wrote: »
    Massive turnout at that 13th themed day in Swords Ink, so much so that it ended up being over booked. Have to say I was fairly impressed by the studio too.

It was packed when I went down.Only get 40 mins for lunch so couldn't get anything done.

Shop looks well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hellrazer wrote: »
    It was packed when I went down.Only get 40 mins for lunch so couldn't get anything done.

Shop looks well though.

Yeah, they told me that they were only expecting about 30 odd people to show up for it, I think they did about 50 tattoos in the end. A few folk were taking the Michael a bit though getting larger than they should have gotten pieces done though and only giving a fiver for near an hours work but I guess that was to be expected. They're going to be doing it again on the 13th of December from what they told me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

P_1 wrote: »
    Yeah, they told me that they were only expecting about 30 odd people to show up for it, I think they did about 50 tattoos in the end. A few folk were taking the Michael a bit though getting larger than they should have gotten pieces done though and only giving a fiver for near an hours work but I guess that was to be expected. They're going to be doing it again on the 13th of December from what they told me.

That's taking the piss alright.

I only wanted to get a "13" on my wrist just to support Pieta house.

Maybe next time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement