Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

'Mon Leinster
    Just finished a match there. We lost. Need to do alot of work in the back line.
    Feeling pretty stiff now though.
    Gonna take me a while to get back into it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

If there's one team who I have an irrational dislike for it's the bloody Ospreys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oh, that was a lovely try!

Slightly worried that Leinster seem to be running out of backs though...

P_1 wrote: »
    Slightly worried that Leinster seem to be running out of backs though...

Yeah, that's worrying all right. Decent enough side though, so hopefully they can work with what they have.

• Advertisement

Jaysus, Goppert is one sexy basterd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Was out and about and started feeling nauseous... pulled into the Spar to pick up something to eat to counteract it... deli was closed so a pre packed tuna sandwich was all that was on offer... Can't believe I just paid €3.49 on a soggy tuna sandwich :\ Feeling much better now though.

Dear Ospreys,

Fúck you and your 16th Welsh player very much :mad::mad:

How the fcuk does a rugby match end in a draw.??
    Ridiculous
    Leinster threw that game away.
    Not a happy lion

How the fcuk does a rugby match end in a draw.??
    Ridiculous
    Leinster threw that game away.
    Not a happy lion

Fecking result killed my Saturday 10 fold too, all 9 other results came in in all.

• Advertisement

Fcukin lost it to easy
    Maybe a draw but they lost it IMO
    I know we're missing lads for the international training but still?
    Gave that game away. Like we did today in our match

It's the Ospreys, you have to kill them with fire, otherwise they WILL come back into the match. Some of the refereeing decisions of Mr Leighton Hodges of Rhondda Cynon Taf were 'interesting' to say the least. That certainly didn't help matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So I'm home :) It's nice to be home but I'm fecking knackered and do wish I was still in Seattle.

If someone wants to come over and unpack everything and make me food, that'd be great. If you could clean the house too then you'd get all my gratefulness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

House is tidy, sorting washing out, big piece of ham on for himself, productive day so far! Gonna sort out utility room and prep the veg. Gotta love a big sunday dinner! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Nice easy night in for me, bitta study and a movie followed by bed early! Haha. Bout time I had a nice easy night in after 2 solid weeks of mayhem :P

Why has X-poxy-factor taken over my tv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I feel so old. Was looking through a friend's little sister's photos on fb and noticed on of the girls had a piercing. I went 'Oh my god, she's only fourteen. She's way too young to have piercing.' Then I remember how at that age I wanted a piercing so badly and though it was stupid you had to be eighteen. :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Arrrgh my foot is sooo frikkin' itchy I wanna rip all of the skin off of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Never mind tv it has taken over everything, it's everywhere. Log onto facebook and its x factor updates galore and it's only going to get worse.
    jenizzle wrote: »
    Arrrgh my foot is sooo frikkin' itchy I wanna rip all of the skin off of it!

Hate the itchyness and I'd imagine the foot is a killer for it. 5 more sleeps till my tattoo :), still haven't seen what im getting yet though :(.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cause people like terrible stuff, and inflicting it on everyone around them.

• Advertisement

Guess the sun is gonna be gone till next year now.
    Fcukin freezing out and the wind? Holy hell.
    something is burning outside so I'm getting that Halloween feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Got mah ticket to Dave Young in the Comet Inn on Friday! *happy dance*
    On a related note: This should be broadcast nationwide. Never understood the lack of condom commercials in this country.. *shakes head*

Anyone up to date on Breaking Bad? Holy ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Orim wrote: »
    Never before has a television show given me a panic attack...

Powerful stuff. Can't believe there's only the two episodes left now.

I wonder if
    Dean Norris is going to die two days on the trot on the telly though

Powerful stuff. Can't believe there's only the two episodes left now.

I wonder if
    Dean Norris is going to die two days on the trot on the telly though

What else is he in? And is it any use?

I'm almost with ya KB. I had plans for doing things after the show. Little did I know what I was about to put myself through.

What else is he in? And is it any use?

I'm almost with ya KB. I had plans for doing things after the show. Little did I know what I was about to put myself through.

Under the Dome, not the best but not the worst.

Under the Dome, not the best but not the worst.

Might check it out, once BB is finished. Although there's a rake of stuff I want to watch.

Watchin documentary called mission to lars
    Pretty cool story of a guy called tom who has autism who loves metallica and wants to meet lars ulrich.
    Goes through a bit of trouble to see him and when he does meet him lars is like the nicest bloke in the world.
    Tom also meets the rest of the band before they go on stage and even meets Kerry king from slayer who is backstage chillin out.
    Pretty cool documentary.
    Reminds me of how much I love metallica :)

• Advertisement

Watchin documentary called mission to lars
    Pretty cool story of a guy called tom who has autism who loves metallica and wants to meet lars ulrich.
    Goes through a bit of trouble to see him and when he does meet him lars is like the nicest bloke in the world.
    Tom also meets the rest of the band before they go on stage and even meets Kerry king from slayer who is backstage chillin out.
    Pretty cool documentary.
    Reminds me of how much I love metallica :)

Sounds like a nice story but there couldn't be two people I'd want to meet less then Lars Ulrich and Kerry King.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement