Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Orim wrote: »
    Might check it out, once BB is finished. Although there's a rake of stuff I want to watch.

not sure if they'll hange ending from the book....but prepared to be annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Arawn wrote: »
    not sure if they'll hange ending from the book....but prepared to be annoyed
    From what I've heard a lot is changing. Planning on reading the boon first before watching it but I have a reading list as long as my arm so God knows when that'll happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Why is it always pissing rain on the day I have a tattooing session booked lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

3 words..and a number........Grand Theft Auto:V

that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

3 words..and a number........Grand Theft Auto:V

that is all

Are you about to join the millions of room zombies now?

• Advertisement

Are you about to join the millions of room zombies now?

nobody will see me for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/employers-warned-to-watch-out-for-outbreak-of-gta-flu-607074.html
    Health professionals are warning bosses around the country to be on the alert tomorrow for an expected outbreak of a debilitating disease known as 'GTA flu'.
    The illness is characterised by the sudden onset of vague, flu-type symptoms including theatrical coughing, exagerrated sniffles and 'a fierce sore throat'.
    As the illness develops, sufferers may develop bags under their eyes, strained thumbs and index fingers and a persistant shaking brought on excess sugar, caffeine and Pringles.
    The good news is that it is only expected to last a couple of days.

:pac:

I dot get what the big hype for it is.
    Vice city was the only one I played and it was crap. Played little of San Andreas and that was worse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Vice city was the only one I played and it was crap. Played little of San Andreas and that was worse

While I agree with the sentiment, I have to say... Ah here, leave it out.

The only other rockstar game I played was red dead redemption.
    Now that game I liked.

• Advertisement

what?vice city is one of the best computer games ever.definately in my top ten along with parappa the rappa,shinobi,golden axe,streets of rage,metal gear solid,broken sword

what?vice city is one of the best computer games ever.definately in my top ten along with parappa the rappa,shinobi,golden axe,streets of rage,metal gear solid,broken sword

Sega mega drive was my game choice so shinobi, golden axe and streets of rage is up there as my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Vice City is/was the best GTA game they made, and one of the best games ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Vice City is/was the best GTA game they made, and one of the best games ever.

vice city is the game all gtas are measured against

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For me, my favourite GTA is still San Andreas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Angron wrote: »
    For me, my favourite GTA is still San Andreas.

Yeh I'd find it hard to pick between the two San Andreas and Vice City thought the last one was a bit disappointing way to serious.

My Xbox has been gathering dust for at least a year now but GTA at some stage in the next week or two will purchased it's the only game that give me any kind of excitement upon it's release.

Can't wait to play it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Sega mega drive was my game choice so shinobi, golden axe and streets of rage is up there as my favourite.

Ah Shinobi, many, many 10p pieces went into that arcade machine when I were a nipper :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Vice City V Rock soundtrack was the absolute balls. Loved punching hookers to the sound of "Peace Sells But Who's Buying". :D
    In other news, the boiler packed in and I'm ****ing FREEEEEZINGGGGG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Friend of mine went into town this morning to buy GTA, came straight to college after and then practically legged it home at lunch to play it. I was very surprised to see him in our evening lecture. That said it this wasn't our final year I probably wouldn't see him all week. :P

I don't know what GTAs I played. My brother had a few but all I ever did was arse about and knock down pedestrians.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Football ugh

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »
    Football ugh

Don't talk to me about football. Did you see that ludicrous display?

Don't talk to me about football. Did you see that ludicrous display?

Football paid for my tattoo today so I'm happy about it today :P

Congratulations. I had a pony on Juve. The problem with them is that they're always trying to walk it in.

Congratulations. I had a pony on Juve. The problem with them is that they're always trying to walk it in.

Rule #1 of betting: Never ever ever count on the bleedin Eyeties to do anything remotely useful. I hope your pony enjoy's it's new home...

P_1 wrote: »
    Rule #1 of betting: Never ever ever count on the bleedin Eyeties to do anything remotely useful. I hope your pony enjoy's it's new home...

Bit of nutter with money. I fancy Liverpool for the weekend though.

Bit of nutter with money. I fancy Liverpool for the weekend though.

Home to Southampton ain't they? I'd be very surprised if the odds for them were any higher than 1/3 to be honest...

I can't tell if I'm trolling or being trolled at this stage. Just in case, P1 you need to watch this.

Trolls, trolls everywhere!!

4tUnZ.jpg

Still can't tell :S

One way or the other it's made my night :D

• Advertisement

Ha, so anyway, what about that team X? All they seem to do is use tactic Y all time unit Z?

In other news it looks like the heating may have to be deployed soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement