Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Anyone else see the final episode of The IT Crowd? Loved it but very sad it's over...even though before this was announced I thought it was already over...but this way involves emotion and final scenes and stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Taping it now Killer ;)

Jurassic Park on last chance :) That is all :D

Anyone know if Andy Engel has opened his books yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Am I the only one looking forward to Jurassic world in 2015?
    Feel like a big kid coming up to it ha. Hope its not a flop like the 3rd one

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

as long as jeff goldblum is in it i'll be happy.so far i've only heard bryce dallas somebody or other is attached to it.i dunno who she is

just watched the Agents Of Shield program.uhm,it makes smallville look oscar-worthy.twas pretty bad

Well I really hope none of it is filled with ****ty syfy animated dinosaurs.
    Anyone else hear about this kanye west douchbag?
    I would actually love nothing more than to kick seven shades of sh1t out of him!
    Such a fcuking tool

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's he done this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Gave aggro to Jimmy Kimmel if I'm right?

Angron wrote: »
    What's he done this time?

He's attacked jimmy kümmel for a skit he done about him
    Chap says he thinks he's a god.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2434471/Kanye-Wests-extraordinary-Twitter-attack-Jimmy-Kimmel-spoof-video-BBC-Radio-1-interview.html

Seriously why can't I get in the ring with this lad. For free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The plot for it sounds absolutely horrendous so I haven't got much hope for it.

Well I really hope none of it is filled with ****ty syfy animated dinosaurs.
    Anyone else hear about this kanye west douchbag?
    I would actually love nothing more than to kick seven shades of sh1t out of him!
    Such a fcuking tool

Yeh should check out Jimmy Kimmels response to to Kanye's twitter rants.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Anyone else see the final episode of The IT Crowd? Loved it but very sad it's over...even though before this was announced I thought it was already over...but this way involves emotion and final scenes and stuff...

Just watched it there. Twas good although not the best. Some fantastic moments though.

Watching it made me realise that I no longer give any thought or heed to tv scheldules. I like the internet :)

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    Just watched it there. Twas good although not the best. Some fantastic moments though.

Watching it made me realise that I no longer give any thought or heed to tv scheldules. I like the internet :)

Wasn't the best but think it was really good considering it's the first episode in three years. Also I think it's just great it got made. A lot of actors wouldn't come back after having their careers explode like Chris O'Dowd and Richard Ayoade's have in the last few years. Nice to know they haven't forgot where they came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Wasn't the best but think it was really good considering it's the first episode in three years. Also I think it's just great it got made. A lot of actors wouldn't come back after having their careers explode like Chris O'Dowd and Richard Ayoade's have in the last few years. Nice to know they haven't forgot where they came from.

I forgot to record it :( Do you know if it's being repeated? It's be on 4OD anyway though right...?

Went to the cinema last night to see The Call. It was surprisingly good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I forgot to record it :( Do you know if it's being repeated? It's be on 4OD anyway though right...?

theres this crazy thing called the internet, if you look for something im pretty sure you will find it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Arawn wrote: »
    theres this crazy thing called the internet, if you look for something im pretty sure you will find it

I knoow haha. But my laptop is fcuked and I'd rather not have to watch it on my phone, so TV is preferable!

Ankhyu wrote: »

I'm not sure if it's being repeated but it's on 4od already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Well feck. I've got a head cold. Drink ALL the Lemsip!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all. Had a bad night with the wee man so did feck all today. Got the seal kit for the rear brakes on the bike and did that, another job done. Herself also told me that as a surprise she got us two tickets to go see Five Finger Death Punch!! :eek: YAY!! :D:D

Also, herself joined up with Autism Ireland so we can get help with the young lad, and after they heard about what we've been going through the last few months, they gave us two nights free in a hotel in Dublin as they felt we need a break. We have to use it in December! YAY again!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Autism Ireland are fantastic :D

Another great win for us today. Played very well.
    Really sad to hear they found that poor woman. I was only talking to a lad off the team earlier about it.
    Quite touching to hear her dog didn't leave her side.
    Hope her family gets through this ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

A lot of people I know were on the look for that old lady. Very sad indeed.

Watching Blade at the minute. Wesley Snipes was perfect in that first movie.

Anyone got GTA V ? I think I love Trevor. Playing as him is like Fear and Loathing in Los Santos

• Advertisement

Her poor dog died few hours ago aswell

A lot of people I know were on the look for that old lady. Very sad indeed.

Watching Blade at the minute. Wesley Snipes was perfect in that first movie.

Anyone got GTA V ? I think I love Trevor. Playing as him is like Fear and Loathing in Los Santos

Tis sad alright poor woman.

Love that film pure class shame they deteriorated so badly that the third one was shiit, I'm watching Flight here not a bad film so far.

Yeh have it cleared and all Trevor is a brilliant character an absolute raving lunatic. Sucks having it cleared :(. Money side is a bit silly aswell want to be one seriously dedicated plaer to ever be able to buy the Golf Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Her poor dog died few hours ago aswell
    I always find stories of pets staying by their owners a bit heartbreaking.

Love that film pure class shame they deteriorated so badly that the third one was shiit, I'm watching Flight here not a bad film so far.

Yeh have it cleared and all Trevor is a brilliant character an absolute raving lunatic. Sucks having it cleared :(. Money side is a bit silly aswell want to be one seriously dedicated plaer to ever be able to buy the Golf Club.

I'm only about 25% in. Having a two year old seriously impedes my gaming. Looking forward to online.
    I see me a sniper rifle and hopefully alot of bounties,

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm only about 25% in. Having a two year old seriously impedes my gaming. Looking forward to online.
    I see me a sniper rifle and hopefully alot of bounties,

I've completed the game 60% and almost at the final mission. Michael is my favourite character. Haven't really warmed to Trevor. Online should be fun! Think it's out on Monday or Tuesday. Anyone on xbox feel free to add me and we can do heists and stuff: AtavanHalen88

Yeah, was quite sad to hear about that poor woman and her dog. Hopefully the family are doing ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

or just use the infinate money glitches

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've completed the game 60% and almost at the final mission. Michael is my favourite character. Haven't really warmed to Trevor. Online should be fun! Think it's out on Monday or Tuesday. Anyone on xbox feel free to add me and we can do heists and stuff: AtavanHalen88

Added. I'll be getting V next week :D

Arawn wrote: »
    or just use the infinate money glitches

Yeh I seen one of them the underwater one but at 25k a pop you would need the patience of a saint to amass millions doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Stupid work. Have to run up to another shop after I finish, to help the guy I hired cash up. Then more recruitment work tomorrow, then hospital Tuesday. Fun week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Stupid work. Have to run up to another shop after I finish, to help the guy I hired cash up. Then more recruitment work tomorrow, then hospital Tuesday. Fun week :rolleyes:

Poor you...

Chicken3.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Empties my laundry basket for the first time in a year (it was lying forgotten in the corner of my room). Ended up finding my KoRN- Path of Totality tour shirt from last year! Good memories! Hopefully if it hasn't shrunk in the wash I'll wear it to college tomorrow. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement