Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Adiboo wrote: »
    Unlucky :p

Tis working now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

It's gonna be a big ol' traditional rose (or other flower), so lots of thick lines. Fun!

Feck, you'll have definitely earned a pint (or something stronger) after getting that done. Aftercare could be 'interesting' too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

yeah I seen, you've the same idea I have of adding scarification to it!

Have the main parts of the negative space I want for my arm now so just gotta solid it up.

I'll be hitting it again soon, once the shine has gone down, to knock in the final bits and buzz the lines totally straight.

Who do you go to for the black?

P_1 wrote: »
    Feck, you'll have definitely earned a pint (or something stronger) after getting that done. Aftercare could be 'interesting' too.

I'll have to double up on the Lynx on the opposite side to make up for the out of commission pit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'll be hitting it again soon, once the shine has gone down, to knock in the final bits and buzz the lines totally straight.

Who do you go to for the black?

Aye I can imagine getting the all solid can be awkward for bits missed! what do you plan on getting scarred??

Robert litcan in dark raptor, he's done my knees,elbows,chest,arm and neck at this stage, also did the bob marley portrait that was posted here a while ago!
    How bout you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'll have to double up on the Lynx on the opposite side to make up for the out of commission pit :p

Eau de Bepanthen does have a nice ring to it though :P

Aye I can imagine getting the all solid can be awkward for bits missed! what do you plan on getting scarred??

Robert litcan in dark raptor, he's done my knees,elbows,chest,arm and neck at this stage, also did the bob marley portrait that was posted here a while ago!
    How bout you?

To be fair, he didn't miss a whole lot! Just in certain lighting situations you can see where it is lighter than other spots. Not entirely made my mind up on a scar yet. I thought of geometric designs incorporating swasis at the beginning, then toyed with the idea of a scaley type thing, which would be fun to run my hand over when it's healed! Who knows, it's a long ways off at the minute anyway.

So what is it you're doing with yours? You're blacking out the spaces inbetween? I missed your post in the ISYM thread, just went back and looked there.

Marek did mine, based out of Limerick somewhere, but comes to the shop down here a few days a week.

To be fair, he didn't miss a whole lot! Just in certain lighting situations you can see where it is lighter than other spots. Not entirely made my mind up on a scar yet. I thought of geometric designs incorporating swasis at the beginning, then toyed with the idea of a scaley type thing, which would be fun to run my hand over when it's healed! Who knows, it's a long ways off at the minute anyway.

So what is it you're doing with yours? You're blacking out the spaces inbetween? I missed your post in the ISYM thread, just went back and looked there.

Marek did mine, based out of Limerick somewhere, but comes to the shop down here a few days a week.

Yeah I'll be blacking out the spaces that are skin now between whats inked already,then the hunt for a scalpel jockey begins!I might get the outline of the FF piece scarred around to,any link to his work?

Yeah I'll be blacking out the spaces that are skin now between whats inked already,then the hunt for a scalpel jockey begins!I might get the outline of the FF piece scarred around to,any link to his work?

I'm really thinking of going to iestyn for my slicing. http://www.facebook.com/iestyn.flyeseven/media_set?set=a.103078806475242.4485.100003193688470&type=3

Marek is a bit of a technophobe, so very hard to find any of his work online. Does a lot of tribal and Poly/Maori, so he's well versed in getting black in like there's no tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Drove into town to pick something up for the green campus group and then we went into lemon.
    Resisted temptation to get a chocolate, strawberry and cream crepe and got a toastie instead. Very proud of myself!

the name on my nail polish is George Blueney and it's making me laugh every time I think of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Damn tattoo is now at the itchy stage scratch scratch scratch is all I want to do.
    Orim wrote: »
    Maybe it's the sleep deprivation but I just priced a trip to new York for a session with gene coffey. Someone take my credit card away from me.

Ooh nice choice reckon you will go through with it? I've been some serious thought to either go to Lukasz Bam Kazmarek or Jacob Pederson for a piece on my right calf it will be a bit down the line though :(.
    It's gonna be a big ol' traditional rose (or other flower), so lots of thick lines. Fun!

Serious fcuking ouch :eek:.

not enough tattoo's

1792309547_d9add015ec.jpg

kellief wrote: »
    Drove into town to pick something up for the green campus group and then we went into lemon.
    Resisted temptation to get a chocolate, strawberry and cream crepe and got a toastie instead. Very proud of myself!

the name on my nail polish is George Blueney and it's making me laugh every time I think of it!

Lemon you say? Sounds interesting, could be somewhere I'd go for a cheat meal :).

Damn tattoo is now at the itchy stage scratch scratch scratch is all I want to do.

Ooh nice choice reckon you will go through with it? I've been some serious thought to either go to Lukasz Bam Kazmarek or Jacob Pederson for a piece on my right calf it will be a bit down the line though :(.

Serious fcuking ouch :eek:.

not enough tattoo's

[IMG][/IMG]
    you sir have no appreciation of stoya. For shame.

Thought that was her alright...

aye it's her, I preferred her pre vivid but I still think she's one of the hottest out there

I just had to google that name :o, she is nice and I do appreciate but I stand by my first remark needs more tattoo's.

Vikki Blows now that's a woman.

aye it's her, I preferred her pre vivid but I still think she's one of the hottest out there

It was the lipstick that threw me, I'm not used to her with that much visible makeup!

tbh tattoos would ruin her! if you want someone like that skin diamond or christi mack is who you need to google. also apparently Vikki is a ****, which sucks cos I would love to be on that

Aye it's weird seeing her looking more normal, She got massive for looking different, first thing vivid do is make her look normal, could never get the logic

tbh tattoos would ruin her! if you want someone like that skin diamond or christi mack is who you need to google. also apparently Vikki is a ****, which sucks cos I would love to be on that

A man with taste.
    Aye it's weird seeing her looking more normal, She got massive for looking different, first thing vivid do is make her look normal, could never get the logic

Still, totally awesome though. James Deen is a lucky scoundrel.

I always laugh that skin diamonds father is the guy from balamory!!!

Yeah. The bastard!

• Advertisement

Christy Mack nice good shout, Vikki Blows really hadn't heard that and all honesty It probably wouldn't stop me either I wouldn't exactly be interested in having a deep and intellectual conversation with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Still considering it in the light of day so we'll see.

BB is finished. I don't know how I feel right now.

Still considering it in the light of day so we'll see.

BB is finished. I don't know how I feel right now.

Yeh I hear ya I'm always considering and looking :pac:.

Ssshhh no spoilers please :o

1378536_651078924926557_1320715949_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Yeh I hear ya I'm always considering and looking :pac:.

Ssshhh no spoilers please :o

1378536_651078924926557_1320715949_n.jpg

Was talking about it outside college today and actually spoiled part of it for a guy standing nearby. We felt so guilty.

Ah come on, you haven't watched it yet? What's your excuse, it's been out a day now!

January wrote: »
    Ah come on, you haven't watched it yet? What's your excuse, it's been out a day now!

:pac: I'm about 8 episodes behind I hate watching stuff off the internet really do very odd time I do it and I already fork out enough for Sky and Setanta a month I'm not paying more for netflix which I know I wont use.

So I'm hoping to avoid spoilers until TG4 show it :pac: good luck to me on that one ha. Surpisingly I know quite a few people who are doing the same, unlike Love/Hate which became every bellends love affair on facebook to post up a minute to minute guide Breaking Bad still kinda flys under the radar or is kept quiet because most are watching it online and there is no set tv schedule for mass discussion thank god :o.

I'd let you use my Netflix but apparently they are capping it to four devices now and I've already used up my four devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So I'm hoping to avoid spoilers until TG4 show it :pac: good luck to me on that one ha. Surpisingly I know quite a few people who are doing the same, unlike Love/Hate which became every bellends love affair on facebook to post up a minute to minute guide Breaking Bad still kinda flys under the radar or is kept quiet because most are watching it online and there is no set tv schedule for mass discussion thank god :o.

In general, people have been really careful with BB spoilers. I like to think it's because those of us that watch Breaking Bad are a higher class.

January wrote: »
    I'd let you use my Netflix but apparently they are capping it to four devices now and I've already used up my four devices.

No problem but cheers for the thought :), four devices not bad Sky has limited it's sky go to only two devices which is a bit of pain in the arse because I keep having to change them around depending were i am, at the moment its my phone and slyly a computer in work so I can watch champions league games when im working nights :pac:.

• Advertisement

In general, people have been really careful with BB spoilers. I like to think it's because those of us that watch Breaking Bad are a higher class.

:pac::pac: without sounding like a stereotyping basterd that pretty much my perception aswell, most the people who had the Love/Hate serisous love in on my facebook timeline were eh well you know it's bleeding deadly aint it bud types.

Most but not all, Love/Hate is decent but well eh fcuk off hasn't got a patch on anything like the Sopranos, Wire, Breaking Bad. But good for Irish Tv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement