Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Lemon you say? Sounds interesting, could be somewhere I'd go for a cheat meal :).

Oh it's unreal!!

I've been doing so well the last few weeks, feeling really proud of myself! going to start the couch to 5k programme tomorrow too hopefully! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

kellief wrote: »
    Oh it's unreal!!

I've been doing so well the last few weeks, feeling really proud of myself! going to start the couch to 5k programme tomorrow too hopefully! :)

Just had a look at there facebook page sweet mother of jesus think Ill be paying a visit one day this week think I know were my cheat meal is going :D.

Yeh fair play :), best of luck on the couch to 5k.

Just had a look at there facebook page sweet mother of jesus think Ill be paying a visit one day this week think I know were my cheat meal is going :D.

Yeh fair play :), best of luck on the couch to 5k.

I found it so hard but it's been worth it and didn't want to ruin it! A stone down since May! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Keep an eye on the pic thread tomorrow evening ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Howdy All,

Haven't been on in awhile! 1st say back to work today after 20 days off and a week abroad! needless to say im depressed off my head haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Lads, come on, keep it all SFW please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

At least, for once, it wasn't me! :pac:

17 days til my holiday :D

Now, off to the hospital. :(

gregers85 wrote: »
    Howdy All,

Haven't been on in awhile! 1st say back to work today after 20 days off and a week abroad! needless to say im depressed off my head haha

Welcome back :D

20 days off nice, go anywhere nice?

In fairness it was all safe for work there was nothing really said or shown it only became a tad bit dangerous if you googled the names mentioned and well that was everyone's own prerogative, the thread itself was clean as a whistle imo ;).

But point taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Just emailed tattoo culture to see what Gene's waiting list is like and confirm if he'll do an online consultation. Hopefully he will and it shouldn't be hard because I'm pretty much willing to get anything he wants to do.

Felt excited just sending the email, I think I'll be going ahead with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Orim wrote: »
    Just emailed tattoo culture to see what Gene's waiting list is like and confirm if he'll do an online consultation. Hopefully he will and it shouldn't be hard because I'm pretty much willing to get anything he wants to do.

Awww :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

January wrote: »
    I'd let you use my Netflix but apparently they are capping it to four devices now and I've already used up my four devices.

Feck, when is that happening?
    No problem but cheers for the thought :), four devices not bad Sky has limited it's sky go to only two devices which is a bit of pain in the arse because I keep having to change them around depending were i am, at the moment its my phone and slyly a computer in work so I can watch champions league games when im working nights :pac:.

You can get Sky go extra which will give you 4 devices, but it costs another 6.50 I think. It'll let you download to the devices too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Feck, when is that happening?

You can get Sky go extra which will give you 4 devices, but it costs another 6.50 I think. It'll let you download to the devices too
    A friend of mine is limited to four now so I just haven't ttaken the chance with more than four!

Currently hiding under a pile of pillows and blankets. Stupid migraine. Waiting for an app with a neurologist but I could be 60 before I get it. Sake!!

Tis a lousy day out there! Got soaked walking home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I don't know how many devices I have on my netflix but if it's less than 4, I'll send my details on if you want, Marty? :)

Spent an HOUR talking to my doctor. Bloody wrecked after that!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I don't know how many devices I have on my netflix but if it's less than 4, I'll send my details on if you want, Marty? :)

Did you get sorted? You could spend ages talkjng to my old gp and still be none the wiser. Lovely woman though

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

In fairness it was all safe for work there was nothing really said or shown it only became a tad bit dangerous if you googled the names mentioned and well that was everyone's own prerogative, the thread itself was clean as a whistle imo ;).

But point taken.

A bit of cleavage or whatever is fine, but the pic of the one in just her bra and pants isn't really work safe unless you work somewhere very liberal!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Getting kinda antsy to get something done, considering getting the bridge of my nose pierced.

Welcome back :D

20 days off nice, go anywhere nice?

yeh went to spain for a week, was in torremolinos, took a day trip to Gibraltar and another to Tanger in Morocco, was class in Tanger real culture shock! walking through the market place was an experience in itself!!!

word of advice Camels do and will bite!! trust me i know!! haha fecker nearly took a chunk outta me! :cool: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

yeh went to spain for a week, was in torremolinos, took a day trip to Gibraltar and another to Tanger in Morocco, was class in Tanger real culture shock! walking through the market place was an experience in itself!!!

word of advice Camels do and will bite!! trust me i know!! haha fecker nearly took a chunk outta me! :cool: :cool:

And the fcukers spit aswell.

And the fcukers spit aswell.

yeh i knew the buggers spat! i was millimetres away from losing a chunk of my chest nd me nipple haha thank god my reflexes where good! haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Angron wrote: »
    Getting kinda antsy to get something done, considering getting the bridge of my nose pierced.

Yeah I'll be getting another bit of work done on my leg next month I think. Addicted >_<

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

kellief wrote: »
    Currently hiding under a pile of pillows and blankets. Stupid migraine. Waiting for an app with a neurologist but I could be 60 before I get it. Sake!!

Tis a lousy day out there! Got soaked walking home!

Just don't go on beta blockers if they ask you.

I suffer big time from migraines and I tried beta blockers but they fook you up big time.

Just learn to find the first signs..in my case its my bottom lip starts to kinda quiver and within say 10 minutes a full blown sit in a dark room migraine.

If I get 2 neurofen plus into me when I notice that lip quiver I don't get the migraine.I keep 2 in my pocket just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Spent the last hour of class playing Trivial Pursuit Genius Edition on the class projector. I wiped the floor with the other two players! :D
    Made me feel good after waking up feeling so damn lousy I had a crying fit on the bus. One of those days, y'know. Still, I get paid tomorrow so I can start saving money towards my next tat so it's all groovy atm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Angron wrote: »

Go for it. Piss easy!

Also, got myself GTA V finally! So gimme a few days of story missions and I'll get online with you Atavan!

Orim wrote: »

Niiiiccceeee :D keep us up to date :).
    Esoteric_ wrote: »

If you're sure? Ill only use it to watch Breaking Bad.

God I really really really hate dealing with customer services jut spent and hour and a half on the phone with UPC stressful.

And earlier today made a complaint against someone in Setanta I have never in my life had to deal with someone so bad.

Rang to enquire why I was only getting Setanta on 1 box and was told it would cost extra and from the get go the lad on the phone had a terrible manner and tone about him and was quite aggressive. I was a bit a taken aback when I questioned why I should have to pay extra he immediately jumped down my throat interupting me and wanted to know how much I paid for Sky when I said that wasnt relevant since I'm dealing with two different companies with vastly different services provided he got even more aggressive I got off the phone blood boiling after asking for a call back from a manager and asking his name I also emailed Setanta making a complaint about his manner. He could have been having a bad day in general but no excuse at all.

Waiting to see what Setanta have to say because I was genuinely appalled by it.

God I really really really hate dealing with customer services jut spent and hour and a half on the phone with UPC stressful.

And earlier today made a complaint against someone in Setanta I have never in my life had to deal with someone so bad.

Rang to enquire why I was only getting Setanta on 1 box and was told it would cost extra and from the get go the lad on the phone had a terrible manner and tone about him and was quite aggressive. I was a bit a taken aback when I questioned why I should have to pay extra he immediately jumped down my throat interupting me and wanted to know how much I paid for Sky when I said that wasnt relevant since I'm dealing with two different companies with vastly different services provided he got even more aggressive I got off the phone blood boiling after asking for a call back from a manager and asking his name I also emailed Setanta making a complaint about his manner. He could have been having a bad day in general but no excuse at all.

Waiting to see what Setanta have to say because I was genuinely appalled by it.

Yep us call centre are a right shower!! wouldnt put nothing past us haha :P

have to say we have some idiots and ignoramus' on our call floor too!! i dunno how these people still have there jobs!!

Yep us call centre are a right shower!! wouldnt put nothing past us haha :P

have to say we have some idiots and ignoramus' on our call floor too!! i dunno how these people still have there jobs!!

Haha in fairness I was on the phone with UPC for ages but it didn't bother me to much and everyone who came on straight away apologised and had good manners etc so I had no problem.

I'd say I was on the phone with Setanta no more than 5 minutes and I got off the phone fuming first time I have ever made a complaint about someone for there phone manner but words cannot describe how much of a dick this fella was. People like that really shouldn't have jobs there the people who shape and mould customers perceptions of a company and for my second time on the phone with Setanta my first thought was I can see why they went belly up first time around.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Finalyy got my UPC sorted.

Faulty modem and cable going into the house.

New modem, new cable and alls good.

Haha in fairness I was on the phone with UPC for ages but it didn't bother me to much and everyone who came on straight away apologised and had good manners etc so I had no problem.

I'd say I was on the phone with Setanta no more than 5 minutes and I got off the phone fuming first time I have ever made a complaint about someone for there phone manner but words cannot describe how much of a dick this fella was. People like that really shouldn't have jobs there the people who shape and mould customers perceptions of a company and for my second time on the phone with Setanta my first thought was I can see why they went belly up first time around.

my first call to UPC i had a similar experience haha second call guy was grand got me sorted but after working in a call centre for over 3 yrs ill never give out over the phone again haha i feel there pain! and the customer's of course :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Domino's pizzaaaaa on the way :D yum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement