Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sorry to hear about your gran p_1

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Just home from a party. Life is good. xD haha. college in 2 hours though......... ughhhhhhh, too tired! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Yeh maybe it's the pepperoni I tend to get pepperoni on my pizzas all the time if im getting one.

A pizza without pepperoni isn't worthy of the name :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I think you mean olives tbh, If you order one in italy without one you get weird looks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Olives, shmolives, it's all about the pepperoni (or chorizo/salami).

Although, I do like olives :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I frickin hate olives, yuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I frickin hate olives, yuck!

Yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Adiboo wrote: »
    Yummy!

You make me sick! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Olives on their own, no thanks. Combine them with something else (like in a Subway or on a pizza) then they're lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim you inspired me :pac:.

I just mailed Lukasz Bam Kaczmarek to see if firstly he would be interested in doing a piece I have in mind and to suss out waiting lists etc.

Even if he says yes it will be sometime next year before I could get over but feels good kind off putting the wheels in motion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Had to cancel my appointment with Colin Dowling in Allstar for this Saturday coming!!! Sickend :(:( fecking credit card bill after screwing me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Olives on their own, no thanks. Combine them with something else (like in a Subway or on a pizza) then they're lovely!

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Orim you inspired me :pac:.

I just mailed Lukasz Bam Kaczmarek to see if firstly he would be interested in doing a piece I have in mind and to suss out waiting lists etc.

Even if he says yes it will be sometime next year before I could get over but feels good kind off putting the wheels in motion.

Get in. Yeah I'm assuming it'll be next year at the earliest.

Just had a look at Lukasz's stuff and now I want to make another trip :( On the plus side I think it's inspired me. I'm thinking that I might get him to do a day of the dead tat. Because I want one but I don't really want a generic one. A Gene Coffey one might be very cool though. But then the realism is very much a part of the appeal with those...so really I still don't have a cool.

Orim wrote: »
    Y

Get in. Yeah I'm assuming it'll be next year at the earliest.

Just had a look at Lukasz's stuff and now I want to make another trip :( On the plus side I think it's inspired me. I'm thinking that I might get him to do a day of the dead tat. Because I want one but I don't really want a generic one. A Gene Coffey one might be very cool though. But then the realism is very much a part of the appeal with those...so really I still don't have a cool.

:pac::pac::pac: Snap.

I mailed Lukasz about the exact same thing have wanted a Dia De Los Muertos for ages but don't want a generic one either want something just a bit different. Think Gene Coffey could do a cool one aswell. I don't think they have to be realistic here's one or two done by Jacob Pedersen in Sweden to show they can be done differently.

This guy will be my second choice should Lukasz say it's not something that would be of interest to him.

393007_502031346508046_2143505942_n.jpg
    293230_2480402648473_794954837_n.jpg

525914_374452695932579_1234203388_n.jpg

309384_10150290578807647_1663881432_n.jpg

That first one is amazing. That's me decided then :pac:

Now I just need to start saving. Spare change anyone? :p

That first one is amazing. That's me decided then :pac:

Now I just need to start saving. Spare change anyone? :p

Yeh I love the first one myself.

:pac: maybe we can start a our own charity fund something like " send us to foreign lands to get tattooed to raise awareness and raise funds for the plight of children in Africa"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Spare change anyone? :p

Everytime I hear that I instantly think of South Park

Everytime I hear that I instantly think of South Park

That's where I was going. Thank you :pac:

Also would you like to sign my sponsorship card? I'll be putting myself through the torture of a tattoo in order to help sick kiddies. You can't really say no, it's for the kiddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Over three years in third level education and I still have no clue how to write an introduction to a report.

Don't even mentioned conclusions to the fecking things...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Over three years in third level education and I still have no clue how to write an introduction to a report.

Don't even mentioned conclusions to the fecking things...

This might help?
    http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/WritingGuide/24intro.htm

I have gone back to college recently, after a scary amount of time being away from it, and report writing and essays and stuff are really difficult for me. Have been trying to find online resources to help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Those tattoos are beautiful! The first one is gorgeous! I love the skulls in particular.
    Hoping to get my earlobes pierced and stretched on Friday if I get my training allowence double week soon. Only costs about €20 in Sworks Ink but I'm getting impatient. I hate this lopsided feeling of only having one ear pierced and stretched. :(
    In other news, I bought a lovely new hoodie and some red sneakers. My Mom's threatening to cover the sneakers with fabric glue to "make them watertight". She's in one of her stranger moods today... >_>
    Also: I want pizza. Today is my treat day- I had fish and chips for lunch but I'm still hungry despite all the Jaffa Cakes. Either I'm experiencing an immaculate conception or I'm just really PMS-y. Regardless, craving chocolate, pizza and junk like a mad woman!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So a guy I know from work, who I've been flirting with for months, asked for my number today, and has been texting me all day. And may be getting me a job :D

Woot, casual flirtation wins through once again.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    So a guy I know from work, who I've been flirting with for months, asked for my number today, and has been texting me all day. And may be getting me a job :D

Id be a bit suspicious of someone like that eso

Id be a bit suspicious of someone like that eso

How come?

Could be a little too good to be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

The new KoRn track Never Never is awesome! *_*

Could be a little too good to be true

We've been chatting every day for about eight months. Might be too good to be true, or might just be a slow burner. You never know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm literally just eating a jar of olives right now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm eating leftover Domino's :o

• Advertisement

I'm going out for pints.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement