Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Orim wrote: »
    I'm going out for pints.

Well for sum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Just found out another person from my secondary school had a baby. For the love of God I know we didn't have sex ed classes but you'd think someone would have the good sense to use contraception!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Just checking tattoo culture and Jacob Pederson guested there a couple months ago. What are the odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Just checking tattoo culture and Jacob Pederson guested there a couple months ago. What are the odds?

Ha no way didn't know that. I really do love the quirky kind of off the wall style that him and Gene Coffey, Lukasz Bam Kaczmarek and Ivan Tattoo Art have.

Lukasz mailed me back today quicker than I thought seems to be interested once it's done a bit differently :D he asked were I was thinking and size so see were it goes :D.

Had a savage day of food was in some place in Kildare had some lovely delicious chicken wings in a place called Hartes Bar and Grill after going to the Japanese Gardens and then had Pitt Bros brisket about 10p.m me likes days like this.

Oh and Setanta mailed me want me to ring them but have offered there sincerest apologies say it is being looked into and want to talk to me about it and have offered me Setanta for free :D.

Good day all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ha no way didn't know that. I really do love the quirky kind of off the wall style that him and Gene Coffey, Lukasz Bam Kaczmarek and Ivan Tattoo Art have.

Lukasz mailed me back today quicker than I thought seems to be interested once it's done a bit differently :D he asked were I was thinking and size so see were it goes :D.

Had a savage day of food was in some place in Kildare had some lovely delicious chicken wings in a place called Hartes Bar and Grill after going to the Japanese Gardens and then had Pitt Bros brisket about 10p.m me likes days like this.

Oh and Setanta mailed me want me to ring them but have offered there sincerest apologies say it is being looked into and want to talk to me about it and have offered me Setanta for free :D.

Good day all round.

Only getting laid could make that day better!

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Only getting laid could make that day better!

Gigity gigity gooooo

Anyone else hear the Simpsons could be losing a beloved character in newest series
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10349679/The-Simpsons-who-will-be-killed-off.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Gigity gigity gooooo

Anyone else hear the Simpsons could be losing a beloved character in newest series
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10349679/The-Simpsons-who-will-be-killed-off.html

Supposedly a main Family Guy character is to be killed off in the new season too.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Supposedly a main Family Guy character is to be killed off in the new season too.

Gotta be meg :)
    Sure lois was killed by stewie and came back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Gotta be meg :)
    Sure lois was killed by stewie and came back :)

Aye, but killed off permanently.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Gigity gigity gooooo

Apparently Paddy Power is offering odds on which one it'll be too

• Advertisement

Groundskeeper willy perhaps? Or grandpa.
    I'm watching fellowship of the ring because I watche the hobbit earlier and it got me thinking.
    If gandolf was rescued from the tower by an eagle why didn't he just get the eagle to drop frodo straight to main door of the fires in mordor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Gigity gigity gooooo

If you guessed Dr. MArvin Munroe or bleeding gums Murphy, you'd be wrong as they were never well liked. Always laugh when i see that episode

Arawn wrote: »
    If you guessed Dr. MArvin Munroe or bleeding gums Murphy, you'd be wrong as they were never well liked. Always laugh when i see that episode

And what appears on the checkout screen when maggie is scanned?
    It's days nra4ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Adiboo wrote: »

And there's to be a Simpsons/Family Guy crossover, and a Simpsons/Futurama crossover in the new series too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Groundskeeper willy perhaps? Or grandpa.
    I'm watching fellowship of the ring because I watche the hobbit earlier and it got me thinking.
    If gandolf was rescued from the tower by an eagle why didn't he just get the eagle to drop frodo straight to main door of the fires in mordor?

People have been asking that question for years. Basically it's 'cause Tolkien never thought of that. :P

Having one of those days that starts awful and, even though you tell yourself to be positive, you know it's just going to slowly get worse and worse... Just want go home and curl up in bed for the rest of the day but can't afford to miss college. Have to talk to a room of second years about my work placement in twenty minutes, I hate public speaking so much.

People have been asking that question for years. Basically it's 'cause Tolkien never thought of that. :P

I reckon it's more likely that he did and also realised that a giant eagle flying towards Mordor might just have been noticed by Sauron, who would probably have sent all the forces at his command to intercept said eagle :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gigity gigity gooooo

Please say Lisa.

Angron wrote: »
    Please say Lisa.

Lisa needs braces.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dental plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Curled up on the couch. Stupid food food poisoning.

• Advertisement

Nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Yikes, any idea where you got it Kellief?

Having an okay day. Last day working in this particular shop, it's closing down tonight and we're opening a brand new one in the morning in another location. Kind of excited but also nervous, cause I'll be on my own in the morning in the new place.

In other good news, I finally got the Kindle Fire I won, yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Out for dinner with my boyfriend in avenue, maynooth. I felt sick pretty pretty much straight away.

Slightly hungover today so I thought I'd a chicken roll but I had to go into work for a little bit. Ended up being there long enough that the deli was closed when I got to shops :(

Yes new Eastbound & Down on at 10:30 tonight.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gotta love that dipsh!t Kenny!

Got an email back about Gene Coffey and he's only booked up till June next year :D Shorter waiting list then I thought but he's not taking appointments so I have to wait until march next year to get everything locked down :(

So got a mail back off Lukasz today saying he is up for doing it, and asked me to mail his assistant to organise an appointment and if I have any questions feel free to mail him. But he does say he does nothing until the day draws up and decides on the day how it will go which does make me a little bit apprehensive considering I'll have to make my way to Poland completely clueless as to what I'll be getting.

I love his work and always trust the artist judgement but still Ha.

Jesus, that's a leap of faith :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Kenny was on last night?! I thought it was Sunday! Watched the first episode again last night, he feckin' cracks me up. Also watched "This Is The End" but I ended up falling asleep (through no fault of the movie!).

Last day in my job today, strange feeling leaving after 7 years :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement