Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

The stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me. You get what you pay for. It's as much her fault as his.

Bloody hell, that's what you get when you decide to get tattooed when both of you are sitting on a bloody sofa. What else was she expecting ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

P_1 wrote: »
    What else was she expecting ffs

Something like this, should've only taken an hour or so.

marilynmonroe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Orim wrote: »
    Something like this, should've only taken an hour or so.

marilynmonroe.jpg

An hour??

Adiboo wrote: »
    An hour??

I do believe that your sarcasm detector is in need of a service :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Sarcasm is hard to detect online :p

• Advertisement

It goes to show how some sort of licensing for artists might be useful on this little septic isle though. Hopefully that's another scratcher who has butchered his last piece of skin

It goes to show how some sort of licensing for artists might be useful on this little septic isle though. Hopefully that's another scratcher who has butchered his last piece of skin

The problem with licensing is our government. You know they'd end up in introducing it in some way that drives good artists out of business.

The problem with licensing is our government. You know they'd end up in introducing it in some way that drives good artists out of business.

True, either that or make it prohibitively expensive to visit a reputable studio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

dodderangler - you need to go get that checked out, my mam broke her elbow years ago and now she can't straighten it at all. A friends husband did the same playing football a few weeks ago and it won't straighten now either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    dodderangler - you need to go get that checked out, my mam broke her elbow years ago and now she can't straighten it at all. A friends husband did the same playing football a few weeks ago and it won't straighten now either.

It's still not straightened out completely. More than it was yesterday but not fully.
    Still sore. Bit of ice on it through out the night should be ok

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Only another 150 to save up until I get my next tat. So help me, if one more person asks me for a loan of money, I'm going to go postal.
    Due a windfall soon so here's hoping it all goes to plan. Getting the tattoo itch really bad at the moment. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Bringing a friend to a studio tomorrow to discuss getting some work done on his tattoo. Giving me serious tattoo itch! Once I come home from holiday and get rid of the tan I'll develop, I'll be getting inked :D I've also decided to brave the pain - I'm gonna get it done on my ribs!

Going to sort out a tattoo for my Mam, she already has one for her father which needs some touching up (I think she got it done in one of those holiday resort places we're giving out about in the 'My Tattoo Addiction'thread) and she wants one for her mother now. Who's the best in town for nature related tattoos in colour?

Kris Barnas maybe

Yeah I was thinking Kris would do a decent enough job alright

I'm really in the mood for a big fat steak with loads of chewy fat on it cooked to perfection :)

I'm really in the mood for a big fat steak with loads of chewy fat on it cooked to perfection :)

With a big load of creamy mash and some onions and mushrooms. Dang, now I really want a steak. Damn you :pac:

Dmmit I thought I had done well for myself with my sausage and bacon pasta bake, now I'm regretting not sticking on a tasty steak with some pepper sauce :P

With a big load of creamy mash and some onions and mushrooms. Dang, now I really want a steak. Damn you :pac:

Fried onions and mushrooms oh yeah defo and plenty of mash. Maybe a rib or two thrown in

Dmmit I thought I had done well for myself with my sausage and bacon pasta bake, now I'm regretting not sticking on a tasty steak with some pepper sauce :P

Sausages are the only thing that make me feel nauseous... even a mention of them and I'm dry heaving :\

I'm hoping that'll ease off now because I'm 12 weeks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

This is just what I had. With penis carrots.

January wrote: »
    Sausages are the only thing that make me feel nauseous... even a mention of them and I'm dry heaving :\

I'm hoping that'll ease off now because I'm 12 weeks :D

Sausage cravings are the first sign for me knowing I'm pregnant :D

Lucyfur wrote: »

Sausage cravings are the first sign for me knowing I'm pregnant :D

I went to a course two weeks ago and they made me wait in the cafe while they sorted the room... I couldn't do it... I had to go outside and sit outside because the smell of sausages was making me feel that sick!

I'm also gone off Chinese food... which is not like me at all, I can still stand the smell but I haven't eaten one in weeks!

Lucyfur wrote: »

I don't even know what to say to this.

S'okay, she's a filthy bitch, anything even remotely penis shaped will make her think of penis's (peni?).

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Growing my own carrots and pulled (heh) some for dinner tonight and one had two legs and a penis!!

I eated him all up.

Stupid curry ruined my ambition of chewing on a big steak. Guess il get one tomoro after work.
    Floating thru the stations and twilight is on and just realised Robert Pattinson is god awful ugly
    Kirsten Stewart Ain't great looking yet has two blokes fighting over her.
    I've never seen it before so I may keep watching it see what the hype is

There is no hype... turn it off... Tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Stupid curry ruined my ambition of chewing on a big steak. Guess il get one tomoro after work.
    Floating thru the stations and twilight is on and just realised Robert Pattinson is god awful ugly
    Kirsten Stewart Ain't great looking yet has two blokes fighting over her.
    I've never seen it before so I may keep watching it see what the hype is

What station?? :o

Mylina wrote: »
    What station?? :o

You want to watch it so you can laugh, right? Not for any appreciation of it's cinematic qualities surely?

Seem to have the key to my postbox. Not that I ever get post but still...

• Advertisement

You want to watch it so you can laugh, right? Not for any appreciation of it's cinematic qualities surely?

Seem to have the key to my postbox. Not that I ever get post but still...

When we lived in an apartment we lost the key to our postbox... I used to remove the post from the box with a spatula and a salad tongs... fun times...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement