Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

January wrote: »
    I do, but it's not working today... tried to and broke a knife trying to pop it open again!

Have to call a locksmith but can't afford it... left a message for my landlord...

Shiiiiit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

**** is right, my daughter has to be collected from school in half an hour :p Thankfully her Daddy is going to use the side entrance (while trying to stop the dogs escaping) to go collect her.

Stupid landlord not answering his phone :\

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    **** is right, my daughter has to be collected from school in half an hour :p Thankfully her Daddy is going to use the side entrance (while trying to stop the dogs escaping) to go collect her.

Stupid landlord not answering his phone :\
    Landlords really are a nightmare ain't they.
    They're all up on the phone when rent is due but when there's a problem in the house they're nowhere to be seen.
    Ring and ring and never an answer. I currently don't have a landlord now to fix anything because he stoppe paying the mortgage so the bank is in charge of the house and pretty sure they do nothing.

Landlords really are a nightmare ain't they.
    They're all up on the phone when rent is due but when there's a problem in the house they're nowhere to be seen.
    Ring and ring and never an answer. I currently don't have a landlord now to fix anything because he stoppe paying the mortgage so the bank is in charge of the house and pretty sure they do nothing.

Found out by googling that he has a nice new job for a very biiiig Irish company and only got the position recently so that's probably why he's not answering his phone all day. Himself got the door open by sheer determination, took him nearly an hour. Still need it fixed though so will still be getting onto him, have tried ringing him a couple of times since.

I have a similar problem with my hall door. Herself can't open it when I'm not home. I've to proper pull at the door to open it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I have a similar problem with my hall door. Herself can't open it when I'm not home. I've to proper pull at the door to open it.

A good old spray at the moving parts of it with some WD40 should fix that. WD40 tends to fix anything

P_1 wrote: »
    A good old spray at the moving parts of it with some WD40 should fix that. WD40 tends to fix anything
    It's the door itself man. I have t take it off its hinges and reset it.

It's the door itself man. I have t take it off its hinges and reset it.

Ah, yeah WD40 won't work for that so, had to do that before, right pain in the backside so tis

Ah, yeah WD40 won't work for that so, had to do that before, right pain in the backside so tis

Too right it is. Gonna have some grub first before I start anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Just home from shopping in Blanch. Got my graduation dress, shoes and bag! I'm delighted! :):) All fairly cheap too and I'm soo happy I'm down a dress size! Tis a good day!

• Advertisement

I just eat half a fresh pineapple and my mouth is near burning, tingling and real itchy
    Googled it and this is what it is
    http://www.yumsugar.com/Burning-Question-Why-Does-Pineapple-Irritate-Your-Mouth-3098109

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Eat ALL the gelato! *nom nom nom* Got a shrink's appointment for Monday. I'm not looking forward to it but it must be done. :/

Well fcuk you very much Munster, guess I'll have to pay for the next tattoo the old fashioned way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just fell asleep on the toilet in work for 5 mins. I really should go to bed earlier. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Over the top is on and Theme Hospital is installing. Being sick is awesome :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I looooved Theme Hospital, haven't played it in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Orim........... I already have it installed for agesssss :P <3 love it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Rollercoaster Tycoon was my game back in the day. Loved it! Still do :)

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Rollercoaster Tycoon was my game back in the day. Loved it! Still do :)
    Jaaaaysus, the nostaligia! Used to love crashing the rollercoasters in that game. Never played Theme hospital though- any good?

Ohhh I loved Theme Hospital... don't give me ideas...

• Advertisement

The Theme-type games were a precursor into my Sims addiction. I've still got most of The Sims 2 expansions. I'm awefully tempted to install them on my current computer but I won't. I'm a pretty bad procrastinator as it is! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Feck theme hospital, Over The Top yesss :D.

Had a good day today, got a present of an Arsenal jersey :), was in Colour Works had a good chat with Marcin about tattoo's I could talk about them all day and saw a cool thrash polka piece he was doing while a friend booked in for a piece, then paid a visit to Hydraulix. Tenn went Acuploco and had the mother of all cheat meals chimichongas and deep fried ice cream mmmmmmmmm followed up by heading to the Lagoona bar for some good ol Blue Moon beer yum yum, the y serve the right way in Lagoona.

Now getting ready to head out for a suprise 30th :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

McChubbin wrote: »
    Jaaaaysus, the nostaligia! Used to love crashing the rollercoasters in that game. Never played Theme hospital though- any good?

It's the best of the Theme series and probably the best of the management games from that era. And it's only 2.39 on gog.com at the moment.

Tenn went Acuploco and had the mother of all cheat meals chimichongas and deep fried ice cream mmmmmmmmm
    What the hell is a chimichonga? I've seen them being mentioned in Deadpool comics but I've no idea what they are and I'm too lazy to Google it.:pac:

EDIT: Just looked it up- holy moly it looks deliscious!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Deep fried ice cream? Even the sound of that makes me feel queasy.

How the hell can you even deep fry some ice cream without it becoming a horrific melted mess that only ruins your fryer :confused:

McChubbin wrote: »
    What the hell is a chimichonga? I've seen them being mentioned in Deadpool comics but I've no idea what they are and I'm too lazy to Google it.:pac:

EDIT: Just looked it up- holy moly it looks deliscious!

It really really is delicious I wont lie get yourself to Acapulco you wont regret it :).

Angron wrote: »
    Deep fried ice cream? Even the sound of that makes me feel queasy.

Trust me I know how wrong it sounds someone told me to get it before I was a bit hesitant but it's really tasty.

How the hell can you even deep fry some ice cream without it becoming a horrific melted mess that only ruins your fryer :confused:

I think they just flash fry it :), get yourself to Acapulco and come back to me anyone I know that has tried it has loved it. Even when I was ordering it yesterday the person I was with looked at me like I had ten heads then gave them a taste of it they soon changed there tune :).

I think they just flash fry it :), get yourself to Acapulco and come back to me anyone I know that has tried it has loved it. Even when I was ordering it yesterday the person I was with looked at me like I had ten heads then gave them a taste of it they soon changed there tune :).

Dunno, anything deep fried tends to not agree with me. Reminds me of a time when I was in Glasgow, we went into a chipper by the hostel and one of the lads decided to order some haggis for the craic, he was offered a deep fried ring of black pudding instead

• Advertisement

Dunno, anything deep fried tends to not agree with me. Reminds me of a time when I was in Glasgow, we went into a chipper by the hostel and one of the lads decided to order some haggis for the craic, he was offered a deep fried ring of black pudding instead

Deep fried black pudding them Scots are a strange bunch :pac:, but it's nothing like that it's hard to describe I know you immediately think of battered mars bar or battered sausage but its more how to describe it eh its more like crispy breaded not battered if that makes sense.

God damn it now I want it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement