Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Everything you're saying is just making me go "Nope" even more :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Angron wrote: »
    Everything you're saying is just making me go "Nope" even more :pac:

:pac::pac: just try it and thank me later I'm betting you would change your tune ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I love battered mars bars even though they sound wrong so I believe you when you say deep fried ice cream is good. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

It really really is delicious I wont lie get yourself to Acapulco you wont regret it :).
    Kindly tell me where Acapulco is and I shall get myself there promptly. :)
    Trust me I know how wrong it sounds someone told me to get it before I was a bit hesitant but it's really tasty.
    I've never had deep fried ice cream but deep fried Mars Bars are one of the most goddamned deliscious things on this planet. SO bad for you but so wrong it's right!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

McChubbin wrote: »
    Kindly tell me where Acapulco is and I shall get myself there promptly. :)

It's on Georges St pretty much facing the George on the opposite side of the street :).

• Advertisement

It's on Georges St pretty much facing the George on the opposite side of the street :).
    Oh, I know it! Googled it and discovered that I often pass by it on the way to either of the Yamamori places. Not the biggest fan of Mexican food, though. :/
    Only like my mother's home-made fajitas, personally speaking. They're the only type of Mexican food that doesn't make the bottom fall out of my stomach.

In other news, I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!!
    Seriously, those boots are gorgeous! *__* Love the lace detailing in the back, though my main concern is that they only come in X Wide and might not fit my calves. :/
    Still, I can drool over them all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Had a very eventful weekend. Still suffering a bit. Busy week ahead in work.
    Had a good win on Saturday hence why I'm suffering.
    Anyway arrived at rugby on Saturday and I was signed up for a FULL BODY WAX at end of November for charity and for the rugby club.
    Being quite hairy il be dreading it t say the least. But its for a good cause and a laugh so should be fun.

Going to the dentist at 2pm. Dear Elder Gods, I really hope they decide to yank out my wisdom teeth. I'm in a chronic amount of pain and whilst I've been living with it for the last number of years, it's definately something I could really do without.
    PLEASE LET THEM TAKE OUT MY WISDOMS! *crosses fingers and prays to Cthulthu*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

More unexpected money from Revenue. Fcuk yeah :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Lend us a tenner, bud? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sounds like yiz had a good weekend. I'm currently waiting outside Bolton St while himself sorts stuff out for college. Then we are going to look at kitchens with mammy. We're hoping to get a new one so she needs opinions etc.
    I was minding my friend's little one on saturday until Sunday. She's such a dote, only cried once and calmed down soon after so she wasn't hard work!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Been helping my uncle sort out my Gran's life insurance policies, she took out a lot of them (this was back when you used to see the life insurance salesmen going door to door). Fascinating seeing all the old policy documents from the 50's and 60's, even found one from 1924.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I played pokemon more than I slept this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I played pokemon more than I slept this weekend.

I've been playing it on my lunch breaks in work instead of eating lunch =\

I'm getting tattooed in 2 hours. Feeling quite nervous about it for some reason :(

What're you getting done?

What're you getting done?

It's a secret! Just getting some script done for my uncle who passed away last year. I think I'm just nervous because it's been too long since I last got a tattoo! I'm also worried it might be a bit too personal but no one else seems to think so and I want it done so I need to stop worrying! /rambling

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've been playing it on my lunch breaks in work instead of eating lunch =\

I'm getting tattooed in 2 hours. Feeling quite nervous about it for some reason :(

Make sure and get some food into you please!!!

Make sure and get some food into you please!!!

Don't worry, I have eaten today! I wasn't in work today so could fit food around Pokémon time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I was holding a puppy earlier and rubbed my eye and must have gotten a hair in it or something but it's ballooned out and is watering constantly :(

Stupid eye...

Back from the dentist. Apparently the pain I'm experiencing is more down to the fact that I unconsciously grit my teeth a lot. Granted, the dentist won't know the full story about my wisdom teeth without an X-ray but I'm due back in for a follow up next Monday to get two cavities seen to. :/ Considering how my sensory overload issues prevent me from brushing regularly, my teeth aren't as bad as I thought.
    I just hope the x-rays prove that I need the extractions...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I should know by now a half hour nap is not going to be a half hour. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I should know by now a half hour nap is not going to be a half hour. :(

Only awake myself my 20 min nap was a nice 1 hour nap

4 more sleeps til my holiday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

I'm hoping to hear something myself, if it works out I'll be fecking laughing!!! Bike will get finished, numerous arrears will be paid, both cars will be fixed properly and it will be a great Christmas as we won't need to get a hamper from Vincent DePaul. :D

P.K.M. wrote: »
    I'm hoping to hear something myself, if it works out I'll be fecking laughing!!! Bike will get finished, numerous arrears will be paid, both cars will be fixed properly and it will be a great Christmas as we won't need to get a hamper from Vincent DePaul. :D

Crossing my fingers for you and binxeo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Crossing my fingers for you and binxeo :)

Thanks Lyn....we really, really need this!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Crossed fingers here too P.K.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Very cool time waster here. Could be awesome for designing tattoos as well.

http://weavesilk.com

I'm awake too early!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Jesus, I was showered and having breakfast at 6.22 :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement