Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Jesus, I was showered and having breakfast at 6.22 :pac:

I was awake before that! I was showered, dressed, make up and hair done and coffee in me before six!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I prob only fell sleep at that time.
    Stupidly dozed off for a nap at half 7 and then took herself to luas at 9 came home and fell asleep again for an hour and just couldn't sleep the rest of the night then.
    Plus I've a cold kicking in. I knew that when I was lying in bed shivering and sweating that I was getting a cold or flu.
    Wrapping up for work today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I live the thug life too, have an hour's study done by 6 every morning, shower, eat and try get onto the Luas for before 7. Go go go.

No work today. Floors Havint arrived yet.
    Back t bed so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Already in college but decided to go home for reasons I won't go into. I just wish I'd decided on this before coming in...I could still be bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm only awake a short while. I hate being unemployed

Currently dying my hair...and forehead and ears and hands...I am in no way regretting my choice to go from red to blue black (which on skin is more blue than black).

Its left my hair a horrible unnaturally dark black with no hint of blue. Looks absolutely horrible. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Give us a look then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭chickcharnley

fewtins wrote: »
    I live the thug life too, have an hour's study done by 6 every morning, shower, eat and try get onto the Luas for before 7. Go go go.
    if you dont like it go do something else:D
    Mod edit - If you want to troll, go do it somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

If I was smiling any harder my ****ing head would explode...... So happy :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

If I was smiling any harder my ****ing head would explode...... So happy :D:D:D

Would you care to elaborate? :pac:

Would you care to elaborate? :pac:

Got me a bit of a thing going with someone UNBELIEVABLY fiiiiiiiiiiiiine and sound, life couldn't get better right now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jasus day shifts completely wipe me out I'm just not able for early mornings getting up at 6a.m for me will never ever feel natural, been wrecked the last two days only one more day left though :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Christ, I dunno how people can sit and get a big ol' piece on their feet. Mine is in bits!

Adiboo wrote: »
    Christ, I dunno how people can sit and get a big ol' piece on their feet. Mine is in bits!

Yeh the foot is one place I reckon would really kill and be an absolute bitch for healing.

In other news Planes Trains & Automobiles is on E4 now fcuk yeh :D.

In other news Planes Trains & Automobiles is on E4 now fcuk yeh :D.

I love that film so much. That ending though. Gets me everytime, I think it's the contrast with the rest of the film.

John Candy in general was an amazing actor.

Orim wrote: »
    I love that film so much. That ending though. Gets me everytime, I think it's the contrast with the rest of the film.

John Candy in general was an amazing actor.

Yeh I love it myself one of my favorites, Due Date although decent just feels like a poor rip off. My favorite part is the rant he goes on in the car rental place pure classic :D.

Yeh can't think of a film John Candy done that I didn't like such a shame he died so young.

Never bothered with Due Date because it did just look a bad version of PTA.

Tried stripping my hair with washing up liquid (yes I'm still moaning about my hair, I know I'm vain) and although a load of colour came out it's still dark as ever. On the plus side though it now smells like fairy liquid. Who doesn't love that smell. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Spent the day feeling strange. Filled out forms and have the stuff ready to go for the medical card, with a request to be contacted by the fraud unit.
    Only getting one hour a week in work and I can't seem to get work elsewhere. I really hate being out of work. it's driving me up the wall

Sittin on me chair with my little one on me lap doing puzzles( she had bit of a nap earlier with me Nd it was a 2 hour nap so she's awake)
    Wouldn't wanna be anywhere else right now :)

YAY for insomnia :P Also got egged earlier tonight.... Lovely people in this world eh? *sigh*

BUT on the plus side neither the lack of sleep nor the egging has dampened my mood in the slightest :D

Got me a bit of a thing going with someone UNBELIEVABLY fiiiiiiiiiiiiine and sound, life couldn't get better right now! :D

Nice work ;)

Orim wrote: »
    Never bothered with Due Date because it did just look a bad version of PTA.

It is a complete rip off, but it's quite funny, in parts.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Adiboo wrote: »

Mine is just about finished healing, after about 6 weeks or so. Still have one more session to go too, it's gonna be feckin' killer. I can only sit for 2 hours max with my foot, and I have a fairly decent pain threshold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Porch door will cost €250 to fix! Hopefully will be done by the weekend. Have to sort out a day with the locksmith because apparently it will take all day and someone needs to be here while he's doing it.

Will the landlord reimburse you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Will the landlord reimburse you?

He's paying for it, not a cent will be passed from me to the locksmith!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My tutor was out again today. Another half day. I shouldn't complain but it's not nice to have to drag my ass out of bed at 7:30am, get a bus into town and walk to Phibsburo only to be told there was no point at all in coming in. There's a 50/50 chance she won't be in again tomorrow so **** it, I'm staying in bed. Not worth going out in the pissing rain. :(
    On the plus side, boiler should be getting fixed tomorrow so no more cold bed! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement