Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Long long day in work today. Finished at half 6 ( in since 7) then we got hungry so went to mac D's and fcukers don't do the big tasty anymore.
    Was near crying when I didn't have it. Then my boss had to go to a house in north side to price it so only got home at 8. shattered tired.
    But gonna have nice long shower and watch a lil telly then early to bed. Half day tomoro then off for till Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Watching Blazing Saddles, Cant beat a classic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Going on holiday the day after tomorrow. Only one day left in work. Eeeeeek! I'm so excited! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Watching homeland. Very upsetting seeing how ill Carrie is.
    I'm frreeeeeezing!! Electric blanket is on but everything outside the bed is brrrr.
    I've to take more painkillers now but I know I'm gonna need to pee which means my super cosy warm spot!!!

On the foot healing. It's a nightmare. Takes ages cos of the constant motion. Eduardo (my elephant on my inner ankle) has only fully healed healed about a week and it's done about 5 weeks. My vine on my other foot took about the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My hand healed pretty fast for a high motion area, so I've got high hopes for my foot too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Ughhh, suffering some serioua catarrah which with my tinnitus is just making me want to get sick. I don't like this dizzy feeling!!

Lads I am way too excited about beauty and the geek. I need a life. Find me one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just awake from a pretty epic 12 hour sleep now off work till Tuesday :D life is good.

Just awake from a pretty epic 12 hour sleep now off work till Tuesday :D life is good.

My life is better. Last day in work, then 18 days in the sun starting tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    My life is better. Last day in work, then 18 days in the sun starting tomorrow :D

How's your mam?

Screw you :P not bringing me down. Going to get a mop chop then the gym then going to do some cooking not bringing my day down :pac:, plus I have London and Poland to look forward to :).

But yea hope yea get burnt:P.

How's your mam?

Don't really know. She's still in hospital, we're hoping she's gonna get out today.

Don't really know. She's still in hospital, we're hoping she's gonna get out today.

Did you manage to get in to see her?

Screw you :P not bringing me down. Going to get a mop chop then the gym then going to do some cooking not bringing my day down :pac:, plus I have London and Poland to look forward to :).

But yea hope yea get burnt:P.

Don't lie, you hope I have an amazing time. :p

Did you manage to get in to see her?

Yup, late last night. She's in good form, just wants to get out of the place! They're doing more tests today and if they're clear, she's free to go :)

Yup, late last night. She's in good form, just wants to get out of the place! They're doing more tests today and if they're clear, she's free to go :)

Good good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hope your mam is out soon Eso and that you enjoy your holidays.

They say things come in three's right? Well, porch door broke... clutch in car gone... wonder what's next :\ We need a new car anyway but we weren't going to buy until the New Year.

What's catarrh?

January that sucks!! I would hide under my duvet!

I am currently hiding under my duvet. Getting up at 11, choir at 2, lunch with my buddy! I'm excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

My day off and I got up at 8.30 for some reason! :eek: I must be sick or something :P

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »
    What's catarrh?

Mucus build up caused by a cold/cough etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Turned 25. Am officially old as **** like jenizzle and damo :(

25??! That's nowhere even remotely near old :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Pfft I'm 26 and I'm nowhere near old.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

ah it is, 25 is the age you've to fill in the 25-35 age group on forms

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Back outside to play lil Ray Ray, but remember to put your toys away before dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Some people's bedside manner is just shocking. 'Everyone's looking at you.' Thanks that's just what I want to here while being wheeled through college in a wheelchair trying not to vomit all over myself after passing out in the library. You've really made me feel so much better now.

(I'm completely find by the way).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Quarter life crisis?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The freezer is full of meat. I love trips to the butchers :)

• Advertisement

25 old my arse it is, I'm going 30 in a couple of months and I aint one bit old.

Some people's bedside manner is just shocking. 'Everyone's looking at you.' Thanks that's just what I want to here while being wheeled through college in a wheelchair trying not to vomit all over myself after passing out in the library. You've really made me feel so much better now.

(I'm completely find by the way).

WTF ya alright?
    Orim wrote: »
    The freezer is full of meat. I love trips to the butchers :)

Mmmm more meat, I just love meat can never have enough in fact I'll be trying to make this for my dinner heading shopping soon to get supplies. Should be easy enough.

Don't mind the muscle building bit some of his recipes are really tasty, I love his turkey muffins :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement