Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

*cough*

Time's rapidly running out on my 30s. Less than six months left :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm 24. Fcuk you guys are old :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think one of my lecturers wanted me to think I was old. He brought up Zig and Zag, got some confused looks and had to kind of explain who they were. I remember them, and I'm only 21!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Mmmm more meat, I just love meat can never have enough in fact I'll be trying to make this for my dinner heading shopping soon to get supplies. Should be easy enough.

Don't mind the muscle building bit some of his recipes are really tasty, I love his turkey muffins :)

They look unreal!!! think i'll give um a whack at the weekend!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Turned 25. Am officially old as **** like jenizzle and damo :(

Happy birthday I guess. 25 isn't a bad age to be honest, means the insurance is supposed to get cheaper if ye drive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Oh yeah, happy birthday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

lol not the birthday, I said I turned, I've been drinking quite a bit since (upside of being a barman)

also eso, enjoy youth, women age like leather handbags left in the sun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

lol not the birthday, I said I turned, I've been drinking quite a bit since (upside of being a barman)

I haven't started to age badly yet! I still pass for a teenager :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm 24 myself since August. Got a few greys scattered around the place too :( Thankfully my hair line hasn't started to peak yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That's what I love about high school girls. I get older but they stay the same age.

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I haven't started to age badly yet! I still pass for a teenager :D
    for now....just you wait
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm 24 myself since August. Got a few greys scattered around the place too :( Thankfully my hair line hasn't started to peak yet :D

I have greys alright, probably hair has peaked but I've been keeping it in a mohawk/bald for years now so makes no difference

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd be worried if my hairline started going, my hair is the only thing I have that I really like :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I have greys alright, probably hair has peaked but I've been keeping it in a mohawk/bald for years now so makes no difference

And you call me old! I've no grey hairs at all yet! *touches wood*

thats the donegal blood in ya boy, nun of ye bucks get old

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

WTF ya alright?

I'm grand. Got a bit of bump on the head and I'm still embarrassed but other than that I'm grand. Not my first time fainting and not the first time in public either. Usually caused by blood tests though.

Hairline is grand for me at the moment but I did notice what looks depressingly similar to a bald spot near my crown during my last trip to ze barbers. Hopefully it was just the way yer man was brushing the hair though as the shaved look definitely wouldn't suit me

What's your hairline look like though? I don't mind my greys as long as I don't go bald.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Orim wrote: »
    What's your hairline look like though? I don't mind my greys as long as I don't go bald.

Im 28 - no greys!! but I'm starting to get a bit thin in the fringe area! its not receding but i can see it! Id take a head of greys over being bald any day but what can you do :rolleyes:

Aye, grey over bald would be my preference too, rather have neither though to be honest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Fella I now is 21 and almost completely bald! I'd feel sorry for him if I didn't think he was a bit of a wanker. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Orim wrote: »

33, and it's not really changed. Maybe a slight bit at each temple, but if so, it's so little that it's barely noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm 24 myself since August.

Same here. Which reminds me, we should totally get a belated birthday cake and split it! :D

33, and it's not really changed. Maybe a slight bit at each temple, but if so, it's so little that it's barely noticeable.

Well la dee dah. You've just got it all don't you. :pac:

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Same here. Which reminds me, we should totally get a belated birthday cake and split it! :D

I'm down! :D I vote for a Bob the Builder one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Watching simpsons and large is working in a erotic bakery.
    Somethin t think of

Whyyy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'm 29 wont lie have got a fair few grey hairs dotted around the place but I wont go bald so I'm ok with it :)
    gregers85 wrote: »
    They look unreal!!! think i'll give um a whack at the weekend!!!

Just finished these well tasty, couldn't get oat flour so bought rolled oats and put them in a blender/ food processor and bobs your uncl oat flour :), no buffalo tobasco sauce either but got wackys wing sauce aswell worked a treat :). 4 chicken fillets gone and still could eat more of it.

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Whyyy?

Fine! You can pick!

Fine! You can pick!

In keeping with our earlier discussion, I think we should get a cake like this, while dressed as zombies :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlr82CeTsRM3YWfeXAK0-WP2nD2iwFAkGMkCg7IrHyqazVpwaKRw

• Advertisement

I'd feel so robbed by that cake. There I am, expecting a bit of meat and I just get cake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement