Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

P_1 wrote: »
    I'd be careful out in this weather mind, looks like it might be one of those nights when the thunder rolls and the lightning strikes...

How very poetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I AM SO VERY IMPRESSED YOU WITTY FEC*ERS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Dodderangler, P_1, Orim, ye made my night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Ah don't be grumpy. They were all good.
    Maybe someone on this will take you to The Dance to cheer you up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yis are all mad...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ah Garth Brooks, where would drunken sing songs be with out him! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Oh, is that what is? I had a feeling I was missing something.

gregers85 wrote: »
    Ah Garth Brooks, where would drunken sing songs be with out him! Haha

I was in a session last Saturday and someone else at it said they'd challenge anyone to sing all the words to aint going down
    So me being drunk said I'd do it.
    If there's one song I know its that one and I destroyed them in it.
    Gotta love that song

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I was in a session last Saturday and someone else at it said they'd challenge anyone to sing all the words to aint going down
    Gotta love that song

You can't beat a drunken group shout of the chorus to 'Friends in Low Places' once things get silly drunk and the dodgy cheap bottle of whisky has been located too :P

Gotta love that song

Hahaha brilliant!

• Advertisement

Hahaha brilliant!

Seen the vid of your pup. She looks brill mate.
    Only 2 weeks left. Will u be out for it??

Seen the vid of your pup. She looks brill mate.
    Only 2 weeks left. Will u be out for it??

Thanks man he coming along nice! Delighted with him have to say! Yeh I'll def be out! Will miss the first day over work but I'll go out the Sat and Sun, just joined a new club so plenty of land to explore this yr! How bout yourself?

Thanks man he coming along nice! Delighted with him have to say! Yeh I'll def be out! Will miss the first day over work but I'll go out the Sat and Sun, just joined a new club so plenty of land to explore this yr! How bout yourself?

I'm same as yourself. It'll be the Saturday il be out. The local gun club prob will be out aswell so that should be fun with them claiming I've no right to be there and bla bla bla.
    Il be up there on Sunday to see if they've still got the pheasants in the pen. They're well known for releasing pheasant the day or two before season starts.

I'm same as yourself. It'll be the Saturday il be out. The local gun club prob will be out aswell so that should be fun with them claiming I've no right to be there and bla bla bla.
    Il be up there on Sunday to see if they've still got the pheasants in the pen. They're well known for releasing pheasant the day or two before season starts.

yeh some of the club lads would make u laugh the way they go on! We had right words with a fella one night last yr comin in from a duck hunt, looking for our cards nd ****e , I have a permission to walk through the lands to the creeks from the farmer yer man claiming that doesn't matter club lands haha dopes

It's the same everywhere. No matter where you are this is what happens. It's a joke.
    I have permissions where there are also gun clubs and its bound to happen this year.
    Have a safe day though. That's the important part. It's been a few years since I've been pheasant shooting because I had no dog. Now with the hpr breed I have I'm really looking forward to it. Prob won't sleep that night before

It's the same everywhere. No matter where you are this is what happens. It's a joke.
    I have permissions where there are also gun clubs and its bound to happen this year.
    Have a safe day though. That's the important part. It's been a few years since I've been pheasant shooting because I had no dog. Now with the hpr breed I have I'm really looking forward to it. Prob won't sleep that night before

Haha I do be the same like a kid at Christmas! Didn't get to do much pheasant myself last yr, I have an English setter, clapped out on me about 2 week's into the season Last yr!! Had to carry her bout 3 mile back to the car! Brought her Vet next day and She's bloody diabetic! Her blood sugar had dropped! She Not able for it! Take her out now nd after an hr she's nackered! She's my misses lapdog now and spoiled rotten haha only a young dog too she was only 2 and a half when it happened her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

kellief wrote: »
    I am 100% convinced garth brooks is getting ready to announce his tour. I don't remember ever being this excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting a year for him to announce this!! You just KNOW he'll hit Ireland for a few dates :)

Where are you getting the latest gossip from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Downside to growing a beard and moustache. It makes eating chicken drumsticks a mission...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Adiboo wrote: »
    Downside to growing a beard and moustache. It makes eating chicken drumsticks a mission...

upside....you get the flavour and smell all day long.

Arawn wrote: »
    upside....you get the flavour and smell all day long.

Plus leftovers whenever you want.

• Advertisement

And you feel like a man too :)

Also, I forgot to say, there is literally no downside to facial hair as a man, as a woman it's a different story

Watching Godzilla.
    Turns out a new one is coming out next year
    Should be good :)

My moustache has been at the fangy stage for a lil over a week now. I shall persevere!

My moustache has been at the fangy stage for a lil over a week now. I shall persevere!

you can do it.

I recently had to shave 90% of my beard off for work as the owner came in for an inspection. Should have another 6 months of beardly godness before he shows up again!

you can do it.

I recently had to shave 90% of my beard off for work as the owner came in for an inspection. Should have another 6 months of beardly godness before he shows up again!

I'm trying not to trim or shave until at least New Years. It's the longest I've let it get so far.

My misses hates when i grow a beard!! clean shaven in exchange for some lovin! its a sacrifice im willing to make haha

Although i did put my foot down that when i loose it all on top im growing a bad ass goatee haha

I'm trying not to trim or shave until at least New Years. It's the longest I've let it get so far.
    do man, tis class!! my mustache was able to curl all by itself there recently!
    My misses hates when i grow a beard!! clean shaven in exchange for some lovin! its a sacrifice im willing to make haha

Although i did put my foot down that when i loose it all on top im growing a bad ass goatee haha

You neither deserve a woman nor a beard!!

You neither deserve a woman nor a beard!!

jaysus

• Advertisement

do man, tis class!! my mustache was able to curl all by itself there recently!

I must get myself some beard conditioner and moustache wax. I'll be a real man then!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement