Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Only two tattoos but two different artists for each. First one I just went to an artist I heard was good. For the second I went with an artist whose style I thought would suit it. Be a long time before I'll have another one (the joys of unemployment and no dole or grant) but I think from here on out I'll be choosing based on what artist I think can do the style I want well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from power city got my third blender replacement say they hate the sight of me by now keep blowing the things :pac:, last blender was 90 and they no longer stock it so got on for 70 and with the 20 left added a 10 and finally got myself a slow cooker I can see a lot of long awaited meat dished being cooked ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Fun relaxing time spent photographing and then drawing the latest planned piece today. Now off to town during the week to see how much harder the 'Paddy Power and Bet365 tattoo fund' have to work before I can get them done :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just back from the dentist. Stopped by Ikea on the way home but only ended up buying meatballs. Can't enjoy them because the left side of my lower jaw is still numb. :/

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just back from the dentist. Stopped by Ikea on the way home but only ended up buying meatballs. Can't enjoy them because the left side of my lower jaw is still numb. :/

Freeze them and then enjoy when the mouth is up for action again? Or else a celebratory Ikea visit perhaps?

• Advertisement

The anaestetic's worn off so I managed to enjoyt a few. Only downside is now my filling hurts. :(
    Oh well. Feeling depressed at the moment and have been for the last number of days. I really don't want to go into college tomorrow (especially if Souless Mr. Chews With His Mouth Open is there...) but I know I need to. Mrrrgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Quite stunning imo, by Rember Orellano

534071_530329977027528_173714033_n.jpg

644677_427589703968223_1211508313_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I don't see a tattoo in the 2nd picture? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Orim wrote: »
    I don't see a tattoo in the 2nd picture? :pac:

There's a tattoo in that pic??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Someone please talk to me about homeland. Do any of you watch it?
    Such a busy day so I'm curled up in bed with candles burning. Despite having just started in yankee I am no where near sick of the smell :)
    Granny is so much better today, a lot of the swelling has gone right down so I was happy leaving her. the woman is a powerhouse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Anyone know a cheap mechanic that would be willing to accompany myself and himself to view a car in Inchicore in the next week or so? Just want to make sure it's not a lemon... don't laugh on the type of car it is though if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

kellief wrote: »
    Someone please talk to me about homeland. Do any of you watch it?

I do indeed!

Adiboo wrote: »
    I do indeed!

Ah here!! What's happening in it?? Poor carrie, my heart breaks for her. Something massive is brewing, the parallel story with carrie and brody both befriending captors, has to be something serious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Also watch Homeland. Wasn't much impressed with a lot of the episode. I realised I've lost a lot of interest in Brody. Spent a good portion of the first half hoping it wouldn't be solely him...

kellief wrote: »
    Ah here!! What's happening in it?? Poor carrie, my heart breaks for her. Something massive is brewing, the parallel story with carrie and brody both befriending captors, has to be something serious!

I dunno.
    Though going by the end of the episode it seems her hospital stay, and Saul going to the press about her relationship with Brody was really all just a work by her and Saul to get the Iranians?

I'm not really as captivated by this season as I was the previous two though.

Never actually got into Homeland, I've tried but for some reason I just can't get into it

Also watch Homeland. Wasn't much impressed with a lot of the episode. I realised I've lost a lot of interest in Brody. Spent a good portion of the first half hoping it wouldn't be solely him...

I found the Brody episode a drag myself too.

January wrote: »
    Anyone know a cheap mechanic that would be willing to accompany myself and himself to view a car in Inchicore in the next week or so? Just want to make sure it's not a lemon... don't laugh on the type of car it is though if you ask.

As a mechanic myself you shouldn't have to pay one to just look at a car.
    If help but I'd be in work. Weekend wouldn't be a problem if your in dublin

I just wouldn't know a mechanic is all and didn't know they wouldn't charge to look :D

Thanks for the offer, will see when we are going over and if it's the weekend I might give you shout if you are free... to be fair I wouldn't expect you to do it for free.

Yeah the season doesn't have the same grip as last season for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I'm a little confused as to how/why Brody ended up in Damascus?! Is he just country hopping through life now or is he on someones trail? And that "doctor" dude just scares me. I want to throw something at the tv every time he holds the wee fellas hand :mad:

I'll never understand why people on the run don't end up in Ireland or Scandinavia. Ya just never see it on these shows :rolleyes:

Stupid iPhone screen ain't working. I can't swipe on it or anything
    And for some reason my on off button won't work so I can't turn it off to reset it. Pieces of **** really.

Stupid iPhone screen ain't working. I can't swipe on it or anything
    And for some reason my on off button won't work so I can't turn it off to reset it. Pieces of **** really.
    Iphones generally are. My aunt's brood all have them and they are all smashed to bits. My cousins had to get replacement phones at least twice EACH because of broken screens. The things are so damn fragile it's a joke. Now, Samsung Galaxies on the other hand... they are majestic and strong like an EEEEEAAAAGLE!
    My stepdad keeps dropping his and there's nary a scratch, dent or serious hardware ****up to be seen.

Himself has an iPhone 4S and he hasn't had any problems with it so far. I refuse to have one at the moment though, the kids play with my phone sometimes and I had an iPhone 3G and my eldest got the vomiting bug and puked all over it and broke it.

Went to view a car today in a garage and when I opened the door of the thing the smell of weed out of it nearly knocked me out. There's a hole in the exhaust and it has no NCT, though he's saying he'll get that sorted. It kinda put me off the car and garage.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I'm a little confused as to how/why Brody ended up in Damascus?! Is he just country hopping through life now or is he on someones trail?

He's in Caracas, Venezuela. :p

Watching a neat documentary about the art of the striptease called Burlesque Undressed. Not exactly safe for work but it's very interesting and the girls dancing in it are STUNNING. *happy shivers*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

suicide girls are doing there blackheart tour atm!

Arawn wrote: »
    suicide girls are doing there blackheart tour atm!

Oooh, are they playing here by any chance? Love me some good looking chicks with tats, piercings and crazy hair colours! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

McChubbin wrote: »
    Oooh, are they playing here by any chance? Love me some good looking chicks with tats, piercings and crazy hair colours! :D

not as far as i know, its in the us. Youtube channel katsandcrows for some behind the scene ****

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    not as far as i know, its in the us. Youtube channel katsandcrows for some behind the scene ****
    [Cartman voice] SHWEEEEEET. [/Cartman]

I entered a FB contest to try and win 5 hours of free tattooing by Sergy in Swords Ink. Doubt I'll get it but you never know. I'd love a hyper-realistic skull in black and grey with an equally detailed red rose clasped between the teeth. Would love to get it on my right shoulder but I've barely enough money to get my Eeyore. Still saving every week, though. Slow and steady. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement