Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Adiboo wrote: »
    He's in Caracas, Venezuela. :p

:pac: well that makes a bit more sense :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Went to see The Fifth Estate (the wikileaks film) today. Pretty interesting film but it does paint Assange as a bit of a loon (in fairness he is).

Also an obligatory lol at Arsenal has to be had

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »

Also an obligatory lol at Arsenal has to be had

An obligatory lol only works if you were ahead of us in the league or in the Champions League, but oh wait you're not doing either :p.

An obligatory lol only works if you were ahead of us in the league or in the Champions League, but oh wait you're not doing either :p.

And to make matters worse I had a fiver of the tattoo fund on ye to win @6/4

And to make matters worse I had a fiver of the tattoo fund on ye to win @6/4

:pac: definitely not an obligatory lol so ;).

Still think we will get through the group, we were unlucky tonight one of those games that was tight and really could have gone either way, sadly tonight it went in there way.

• Advertisement

:pac: definitely not an obligatory lol so ;).

Still think we will get through the group, we were unlucky tonight one of those games that was tight and really could have gone either way, sadly tonight it went in there way.

True, no shame in losing to Dortmund mind, I'd have them up in the top 5 of European teams at the moment.

Nearly have the drawings of the two new tattoos finalised, time to go and find out how much they'll cost me now

True, no shame in losing to Dortmund mind, I'd have them up in the top 5 of European teams at the moment.

Nearly have the drawings of the two new tattoos finalised, time to go and find out how much they'll cost me now

Yeh if anything I take positives from it, last season that Dormtund team would have destroyed us this season we outplayed them in the second half they were just the more clinical side something we could learn from.

Yeh whats next?

Yeh if anything I take positives from it, last season that Dormtund team would have destroyed us this season we outplayed them in the second half they were just the more clinical side something we could learn from.

Yeh whats next?

Have a design of books, a half drank pint and a mug of coffee planned for the outer forearm and a silhouette design of a golf bag and clubs for the inner forearm. I'd say it'll take about 4-5 hours to do but clearly I'd need to get someone's professional opinion of that :pac:

Have a design of books, a half drank pint and a mug of coffee planned for the outer forearm and a silhouette design of a golf bag and clubs for the inner forearm. I'd say it'll take about 4-5 hours to do but clearly I'd need to get someone's professional opinion of that :pac:

Sounds good who ya thinking of getting to do it?

Sounds good who ya thinking of getting to do it?

I was chatting to Michal about it when he was doing my last piece in Skin City, obviously I'll have to go to Re-Inkarnated now to get it done mind. Might have a chat with Sergy in Swords Ink about it too seeing as he's currently working on touching up my elbow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

****ing hate group projects. Had the option to do this one alone and all but thought it would be too much work. Could have it half done by now but instead we still haven't divided up the ****ing work. Meant to be doing it later today but God knows if it will actually happen. Trying not to fall out with people but if nothing is done soon I might just let them know how fed up I am. 'I work best under pressure.' Good for you but I want an honours degree and to get most of my assignments over the long weekend so can we sort this out please.

Kerbed my alloy today :mad::mad:, so annoyed with myself gobshiite.

Seeing Kris got added to the portfolio page just curious one for Damo how do artists get added to that do they request or is it just up to the mods?

Love the sleeve he put up the other day class. One the lads in work is due in with him this weekend to get more work done on his sleeve looking forward to seeing it :).

Kerbed my alloy today :mad::mad:, so annoyed with myself gobshiite.

Seeing Kris got added to the portfolio page just curious one for Damo how do artists get added to that do they request or is it just up to the mods?

Love the sleeve he put up the other day class. One the lads in work is due in with him this weekend to get more work done on his sleeve looking forward to seeing it :).

Ouch!! Is it fixable or is a new alloy needed?

Ouch!! Is it fixable or is a new alloy needed?

Ah it's just superficial damage around the edge but I'm bulling I wont lie I'm a bit of perfectionist when it comes to my car it gets treated better than I do.

Haven't even looked at it to much got out saw marks walked away without inspecting to much to If I go for a proper inspection I'll get to annoyed at myself :pac:.

Also thinking I get one alloy done will I need all four done because it will stand out. Damn my OCD on the car.

What are you driving these days anyway?

What are you driving these days anyway?

A e90 330i BMW it loves petrol and tax is going to be a killer in January but I still love it. Lots and lots of smiles per gallon :).

A e90 330i BMW it loves petrol and tax is going to be a killer in January but I still love it. Lots and lots of smiles per gallon :).

Very nice, very nice indeed, currently saving the pennies for an E46 318ci myself, beautiful cars. The 'stigma' for driving one could be interesting but seeing as I'm already following another 'stigma' with all the tattoos I somehow think I'll manage ;)

Very nice, very nice indeed, currently saving the pennies for an E46 318ci myself, beautiful cars. The 'stigma' for driving one could be interesting but seeing as I'm already following another 'stigma' with all the tattoos I somehow think I'll manage ;)

Yeh I love it won't lie, but If I done high mileage I would have to shift it just glad I live close to the job.

Yeh I was wondering about the stigma myself would people suddenly start being an ass to me :pac: only difference I've noticed really is instead of Jap cars trying to race me like in the Honda I have had quite a few Golf Gti's trying to randomly race me.

Love the e46 has a timeless look to it, will be a future classc imo.

There's my baby :D

SAM_0274_zps1cd71bf0.jpg

That's a cracking looking bit of engineering there. Photo isn't too shabby either :P

That's a cracking looking bit of engineering there. Photo isn't too shabby either :P

:pac: thanks, if you're ever looking for a great driving road that's it.

Just up past the viewpoint in Tallaght also not a bad spot to take photos of your car :pac: the amount of pics in the post a pic of your car thread in the motors forum from up there is ridiculous ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I was chatting to Michal about it when he was doing my last piece in Skin City, obviously I'll have to go to Re-Inkarnated now to get it done mind. Might have a chat with Sergy in Swords Ink about it too seeing as he's currently working on touching up my elbow
    I've only ever spoken to Fernando in there- nice chap though I found there was a slight language barrier last time I was there. What's Sergy like? What's his bedside manner like?

McChubbin wrote: »
    I've only ever spoken to Fernando in there- nice chap though I found there was a slight language barrier last time I was there. What's Sergy like? What's his bedside manner like?

His english is pretty good to be honest, you just need to speak slowly and clearly to him (like you would with most folk who have english as a second language). Nice and relaxed vibe in the place I have to say (first studio where they fed me with coffee when I was getting work done :p )

His english is pretty good to be honest, you just need to speak slowly and clearly to him (like you would with most folk who have english as a second language). Nice and relaxed vibe in the place I have to say (first studio where they fed me with coffee when I was getting work done :p )
    Sounds good. :) Only thing is... every time I find someone called Fernando, I immidiately wonder if they can hear the drums... :D

In other news, I've got about half of my Eeyore fund! Just need my mom to pay me back some cash she's borrowed and hopefully I'll be laughing my way to the tattoo palour!

Sounds good. :) Only thing is... every time I find someone called Fernando, I immidiately wonder if they can hear the drums... :D

In other news, I've got about half of my Eeyore fund! Just need my mom to pay me back some cash she's borrowed and hopefully I'll be laughing my way to the tattoo palour!

4Xtxz.jpg

You've been planning that one for a while now haven't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Group project duties divided up and a good bit of research done for my employee resourcing assignment. The whole glass ceiling issue is really interesting. I said I wouldn't do a dissertation next semester but it could be interesting to research...10,000 words though...

4Xtxz.jpg

You've been planning that one for a while now haven't you?
    Yep. I told my mother she can beg and cry and threaten me all she wants- I'm not lending her any money from my stash. My slush fund is strictly for my own use- be it for books, clothing, boots, tattoos or simply for days when I need a pick me up.

Just need the other half and I'll be good to go. BTW, remembering the thread on tipping your artist, what would you consider to be a reasonable tip for a session costing €200?

Yep. I told my mother she can beg and cry and threaten me all she wants- I'm not lending her any money from my stash. My slush fund is strictly for my own use- be it for books, clothing, boots, tattoos or simply for days when I need a pick me up.

Just need the other half and I'll be good to go. BTW, remembering the thread on tipping your artist, what would you consider to be a reasonable tip for a session costing €200?

That's good about the slush fund and your mother(I think you posted about that before on here). On the tipping, generally what I do is round up the figure quoted to the nearest 20 or 50 (depending on what the cost was) but it depends 100% on the person on what they'd tip

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Anyone can message us to add to it, or to update it where the links may be out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Robes booked for graduation! Everything sorted now! Getting excited! This day next week :)

• Advertisement

Aww yis. Got my package today! I now have a snazzy new coat for the winter! :D
    Sad news, though: Isohunt shut down. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement