Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Beautiful eyes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Beautiful eyes :D

Which one? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

The glassy looking pale one is like a window to your soul :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

The glassy looking pale one is like a window to your soul :D

That's deep man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm going to be done for murder if I don't get the money I'm owed today. Especially since I was promised it by Tuesday at the latest.

Never loan "friends" money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

decided to start building my home bar up. First thing I'm getting is a bottle of bacardi 151. Collecting it from a mate in the pub....I have not thought this through

decided to start building my home bar up. First thing I'm getting is a bottle of bacardi 151. Collecting it from a mate in the pub....I have not thought this through

So next beers is in yours yeah?

house in the country, couple of spare rooms.....sure nay bother

There's a long long ****ing day over an done with. Dragged in. Was a rough oul day aswell working in 3 different gafs. Well 2 gafs and a shop.
    Roll on weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Spending the night chilling out and putting gellish on hands and toes :) all in a piggy onesie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Less than an hour left till I can head to Limerick and zombie-up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Studying like a headless chicken basically, so overwhelmed. I need some tattoo therapy for all this stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

fewtins wrote: »
    Studying like a headless chicken basically, so overwhelmed. I need some tattoo therapy for all this stress.

I know the feeling!!! I didn't know it was possible to be so stressed.

Going out tonight but do not want to at all. It's to celebrate a friends graduation though and a lot of other people can't make it. Not drinking though, studying hungover is no fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Out in the porter house dressed as as where's wally and his girlfriend wanda with himself. Mates birthday and she does fancy dress for her birthday. Only one or two people even dressed up up which is a shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

There's a deadly festival on over here. :D off to the beach again in a few minutes. Finally, I've completely overcome my fear of water, after fourteen years. :D

Still ridiculously hot out here too. It's my kid, sister's sixteenth birthday today (she's here too) so I'm allowed buy her her first 'official' drink tonight and we're going to a lovely restaurant.

Also the cocktails here have ridiculous amounts of alcohol in them. I'm literally tipsy after one!

Have lots of cocktails for me... I miss alcohol so much this time around :\

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Mornin' all. Hope ye all remembered to put your clocks back!! :pac:

Apologies for my absence, been away from home the last three weeks. My dad isn't well, more so since his mum died a couple of months ago. So I've been spending a lot of time in Swords and my folks don't have internet. Came back on Wednesday to head to Cork for a wedding and heading back to Swords later today til next Sunday.

Hope you are all keeping well and I'll catch up when I get back and things return to normal.

Will stick a pic up in the picture thread in case ye forget who I am! :P :pac:

Who could forget you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

January wrote: »
    Who could forget you :p

I feckin' hope so!!! :D :cool:

Actually had the best night in a long time last night. Maybe I should stay sober more often.

In the takeaway afterwards this lad sat down beside us asking for money for a cab home. My friend said no and he said if she didn't give him money she was a slut. She freaked out and stabbed him with her plastic fork and then started punching and pinching him. His friend called her bitch so she punched him as well. Then security threw both of the lads out. She broke both the fork and her ring. It was both amazing and terrifying.

• Advertisement

€237 difference to fly to Cancun from Manchester rather than Dublin next June. I know one is direct and the other isn't and more airlines means more competition but still that's a huge difference. Even in July the difference is €216

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

€237 difference to fly to Cancun from Manchester rather than Dublin next June. I know one is direct and the other isn't and more airlines means more competition but still that's a huge difference. Even in July the difference is €216

It always pays to shop around airports when booking long haul flights (especially with Ryanair and the likes being so reasonably priced). Much bigger market to pick from only an hour away in England

The sheer amount of warning labels on a bottle of bacardi 151 is hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Did you guys see Nora from Dublin who got her first tattoo the other day to mark 80th birthday cause she's a tank obviously.

1381227_649481068405654_1738342708_n.jpg

Thank you San Francicso, that's the tattoo fund up to the more ink level :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

P_1 wrote: »
    Thank you San Francicso, that's the tattoo fund up to the more ink level :D
    Did you see the sheer yardage megatron put up in the lions game :eek: and pryor raiders qb ran in a 93 yard touch down

Arawn wrote: »
    Did you see the sheer yardage megatron put up in the lions game :eek: and pryor raiders qb ran in a 93 yard touch down

Yeah caught both of those, Megatron is just rediculous at this stage, some finish to that one too.

So much for the vaunted Steelers D eh?

Yeah caught both of those, Megatron is just rediculous at this stage, some finish to that one too.

So much for the vaunted Steelers D eh?
    egatron doesn't even realize there is actually a thing called defences in the nfl

Arawn wrote: »
    egatron doesn't even realize there is actually a thing called defences in the nfl

I'd love to see him play with a QB like Manning or Brees throwing to him

• Advertisement

I'd love to see him play with a QB like Manning or Brees throwing to him
    nah, bring him to greenbay! we've a bit of a wr problem atm so he'd come straight in as our wr3:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement