Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Arawn wrote: »
    nah, bring him to greenbay! we've a bit of a wr problem atm so he'd come straight in as our wr3:pac:

That'd work too I guess :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

P_1 wrote: »
    That'd work too I guess :p
    ym1sWx1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

fewtins wrote: »
    Did you guys see Nora from Dublin who got her first tattoo the other day to mark 80th birthday cause she's a tank obviously.

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1381227_649481068405654_1738342708_n.jpg

But what's it going to look like when she's ... oh wait...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

How are yiz doing? Work was mental busy! Loads of people buying candles today!
    I've extra hours tomorrow, so I am delighted. I really need the money and it will come in very useful.

Watching trevor mcdonald women behind bars. It is absolutely shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Goodies is on rte 1 at 15:40. Gonna be a good bank holiday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sweet jesus im dying three days on the drink has me worn out been a while since I done that I've already drank about 4 litres of water today and still dehydrated to bits.

Although did get to see Primal Scream last night who were savageand the support act Le Galaxie were cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Had so many study plans for today and yesterday but feel like I've got nothing done. There simply aren't enough hours in the day. Really don't know how I'll survive this year. Starting to feel like it's impossible rather than just difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Drink a bottle of Jack. Study.

Exams come around. Drink a bottle of Jack.

There is strong proof that this works. And you'll feel better for having been blasted most of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Orim wrote: »
    Drink a bottle of Jack. Study.

Exams come around. Drink a bottle of Jack.

There is strong proof that this works. And you'll feel better for having been blasted most of the year.
    The only outcome of me drinking a bottle of Jack would be vomiting everywhere.

Have any of you watched The Blacklist?

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »

Yeah, decent enough show but it's getting a tad formulaic with each episode

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

American Horror Story is back soon. Hope it's as good as the previous season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    American Horror Story is back soon. Hope it's as good as the previous season.

I've been watching. It's an interesting season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just woke up :( fell asleep around 7 but have work tonight so have to stay awake and try sleep later and still feel rough but starting to think it may not be the hangover and possibly a cold flu :mad: have aches and pains everywhere and headache I just cant shift.

Ive been watching decent but is pretty much how P1 said it's very formulatic they need to ix it up a it or at least make the twists an turns far less obvious. At the current rate I'd say it could get boring fairly quick but well see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hope you feel better soon, Marty.

My back is killing me. Hurt it somehow the other day but my god, it's bad now. Couldn't sleep at all because it hurt too much. And I have to carry my suitcases today because I'm going to another island. This is gonna be fun. :(

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    And I have to carry my suitcases today because I'm going to another island. This is gonna be fun. :(

Awwww pooor you.
    Don't worry bout us over here in arctic weather conditions. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

God I wish I was on holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just got to our next island. House is on the beach, and is absolutely stunning. Plus free unlimited WiFi! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Rub it in, rub it in :pac:

I'm waiting for himself to catch up. I've only seen the first two episodes but hopefully they do change it up.
    I'm doing nothing today. Nothing.

• Advertisement

I'm waiting for himself to catch up. I've only seen the first two episodes but hopefully they do change it up.
    I'm doing nothing today. Nothing.

Catch up on what? :pac:

Catch up on what? :pac:

Oh riii. Gigity gigity :)

Durty crature!
    Catch up on The Blacklist!

Durty crature!
    Catch up on The Blacklist!

Ah, that makes sense :p

Right so, 'Betting Tattoo Fund' emptied somewhat, booked in for round 2 of the elbow touch up on Friday, going to be painful but should be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So I'm in work and I'm writing an email to someone. My first instinct is to finish off a request with "If you could do that, that'd be great."

I think I just died a little inside.

So I'm in work and I'm writing an email to someone. My first instinct is to finish off a request with "If you could do that, that'd be great."

"I would greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter"

I have no soul left :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

50360e291d41c876f3000029.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

haha i know your pain! 90% of what i do is respond to emails :(

My closing line is "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

gregers85 wrote: »
    haha i know your pain! 90% of what i do is respond to emails :(

My closing line is "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask" :rolleyes:

Think I've sent one email in me while life.
    You got a day off for Friday or you heading out sat morning mate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement