Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm getting the itch for a script tattoo. I know I was planning on getting the carnation but but I'm starting to doubt myself. Need to think a lot more about it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Himself was getting tattooed by Nathan Evans yesterday. His work is awesome, can't stop staring at my bf's arm now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

jenizzle wrote: »
    Himself was getting tattooed by Nathan Evans yesterday. His work is awesome, can't stop staring at my bf's arm now!

speaking of not being able to stop staring at your fella's arm.....you around for a few drinks on the 28th??

Please note, I will legit be in Dublin on this date for the night 100% with no possibility of pulling a patent raze_them_all bail. I shall also be getting toxic levels of drunk

speaking of not being able to stop staring at your fella's arm.....you around for a few drinks on the 28th??

Please note, I will legit be in Dublin on this date for the night 100% with no possibility of pulling a patent raze_them_all bail. I shall also be getting toxic levels of drunk

28th Nov? It's a Thursday. Possible Club Poison attendance perhaps?

where's that and yes

• Advertisement

Dandelion, beside Stephens Green shopping centre. Rock and metuuuuul, yo! I'll mark it in my calendar :pac:

I remember the spot from me molby,will,emo and molbys fella at the time drinking there. Session on yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No, I can't make it anyway... but thanks for asking... :(

T&P Beers, 28th November, Club Poison in Dandelion on Stephens Green.

All Welcome. Except Damo.

I shall expect to meet Orim for a Faith No More sing-a-long at least once.

I'll be in Cologne wandering round the Christmas markets! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Boourns, the elbow didn't heal in time for round two this afternoon, however rather than just wasting my time down at Dino's Bar and Grill I decided to get another planned piece done instead. Pics shall follow shortly...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'll be in Cologne wandering round the Christmas markets! :p

:pac: Damo wins

incorrect, being on a messy beers with me is winning. Fact

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

jenizzle wrote: »
    T&P Beers, 28th November, Club Poison in Dandelion on Stephens Green.

All Welcome. Except Damo.

I shall expect to meet Orim for a Faith No More sing-a-long at least once.

Unfortunately, I will be in Spain.

incorrect, being on a messy beers with me is winning. Fact

Unless you get boxer pint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Flying home on sunday. :( I don't want to go home :( I miss my dog and my friends, though. But I don't wanna leave! :(

Unless you get boxer pint.
    boxerpint is the ultimate prize. Will is lucky

Good morning :) How are you all?

Kellie, massive congratulations on graduating! You look lovely in your pic too :)

Thanks Eso! Had a great day!
    currently lying in bed trying to convince myself to get up and ready for work...so comfy though

kellief wrote: »
    Thanks Eso! Had a great day!
    currently lying in bed trying to convince myself to get up and ready for work...so comfy though

I've been up since half one Ireland time, half 5 Seychellois time. It's nearly half two and I'm shattered, so I'm hoping I'll sleep through the two flights this evening. :)

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I've been up since half one Ireland time, half 5 Seychellois time. It's nearly half two and I'm shattered, so I'm hoping I'll sleep through the two flights this evening. :)

Jaysus! You should sleep so. Good holiday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Morning :)

Hope you've had a good holiday Eso :)

kellief - congrats on graduating!

It's been unbelievable, thanks ladies. Can't wait to see my dog now. :)

Just had my last swim. All packed, have some money left over so I'm gonna buy my older sis a litre of rum to go with all the other presents I bought her. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

It's gonna be a long day in work. Sooo tired after last night, had a Halloween party at my friend's apartment. Think anyone will notice if I curl up in one of the cupboards?

Also, does anyone know how to be a contortionist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Afternoon, all!
    I'm currently chilling out on this lovely Sunday afternoon by indulging in some retro classics.
    Been listening to The Andrews Sisters as of late and been poking around Youtube in search of hair and make-up tutorials in a bid to doll myself up like a pin-up girl. I have extra incentive to grow my hair out as my aunt is getting married in two years time. Plenty of time, sure but any excuse to shop! I'm hoping to find a dress like this and get a nice petticoat underneath:
    $T2eC16hHJGEFFm0llEdbBR36i0D(qg~~60_12.JPG

Prettyful dress McC!
    Work was very busy! I had my first payment for doing nails tonight to. Hopefully it's a good omen!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Ankhyu wrote: »

Also, does anyone know how to be a contortionist?

A lot of practice :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Oh god...
    My Winamp is permanently on shuffle.
    Do The Bartman just came on! XD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

McChubbin wrote: »
    Oh god...
    My Winamp is permanently on shuffle.
    Do The Bartman just came on! XD

Surely that tune was even pre cd. Did you actually download that 20 years too late? :pac:

• Advertisement

Saying hello from my little duvet-electric blanket fort with muffled hearing and antibiotics!
    How are yiz?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement