Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Aww. Did you celebrate your graduation too hard? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Couldn't handle the cold when I got home this morning, so I went out and bought a onesie and slippers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Couldn't handle the cold when I got home this morning, so I went out and bought a onesie and slippers :D
    FUCK YEAH ONESIES!!

McChubbin wrote: »
    FUCK YEAH ONESIES!!

It's the first one I've ever owned! It's cow print, with a cow face on the hood :D

Think I'll be buying more. :D

Also, I was given a lot more holiday pay than I thought I'd get, so I might just have enough money for my next tattoo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Aww. Did you celebrate your graduation too hard? :pac:

Haha! It's actually stuff that was there before the graduation!!

I have a racoon two part set! It's amazing!

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »
    Haha! It's actually stuff that was there before the graduation!!

I just moved and realised I have a TAIL on this thing. God, I love onesies :D

I just moved and realised I have a TAIL on this thing. God, I love onesies :D

I have a pig onesie and it also has a tail!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Boo onesies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Onesies are awesome...

We have a new car :D Well, new to us but it's pretty spiffy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Onesies, not for me, a pair of trackies and a hoodie do that job grand but I can see the attraction of them.

New car January? Very flash, what did ye get?

• Advertisement

Pfft flash my bum, I did say new to us :p It's a 2002 Peugeot 307SW. Tis a 7 seater so will do us for when new baby comes along too.

Strong possibility of getting yet another half day off college tomorrow on account of the plumbing being utterly f-ed in the A.
    Normally I wouldn't mind but we just started a very interesting module on self advocacy where we are learning about the life and deeds of Eleanor Roosevelt. It's very interesting so far. :)
    In other news, I'm going back to black hair on Thursday. Might goof around with the faux-Bettie Paige bangs and post up some pictures if I can be arsed to charge my camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Reactivated my facebook and one of the first statuses I see is someone essentially taking the piss out of people with mental illnesses with over 30 likes. Once done with using it to sort out group assignments it's getting deactivated again, maybe permanently deleted. Anyone I actually want to keep in contact with has my phone number or email.

Edit: Messaged person in question and he apologised and took the status down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

You cannot permanently delete facebook

Arawn wrote: »
    You cannot permanently delete facebook

You can, takes a few days but it'll be gone when you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Need a pair on onesies meself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

January wrote: »
    You can, takes a few days but it'll be gone when you do.

since when?? did they change it? because iirc you could only deactivate it before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I need to know where you got this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Onesies are awful for the simple reason that you can't pee without stripping off entirely and freezing in the process.

Derping around with my hair, myself and my mother's first attempt at trying out a 1940s era style known as Victory Rolls. Not mad about the faux fringe but that can easily be remedied with a clip-in hair piece, methinks..
    Sooner I can get my black hair dye, the sooner the dreaded "Urgh, roots!" shame can die down. :P
    278835.JPG

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    since when?? did they change it? because iirc you could only deactivate it before
    You've always been able to but it's just very very hard to find the option. If you use just delete me it links you straight to the delete option so need to go searching.

In other news my gaydar is completely bollocksed. I need to buy myself a new one.

Onesies are awful for the simple reason that you can't pee without stripping off entirely and freezing in the process.

My solution: wear a string top or light top under. Solves the cold upper body bits issue when going for a pee!!!
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I need to know where you got this!!

My godmother bought me it in penney's for my birthday!!
    I now have an owl a friend bought for me, a pig and a racoon! :D
    I'm terrified of people dressed up as animals, but only when their face is part of the costume. I am not afraid of people in onesies. I am, however, terrified to the point I will more than likely cry and run away, of people in full bear suits. IKEA ad is nightmare central. This is all coming from someone who is 24 in the morning :(:(

Mentioning bear suits just reminded me of a few weeks ago when as part of mental health week the student union had some unlucky ****er dressed up as a bear giving out free hugs. I was coming down the stairs and he was at the bottom. I was in a bad mood and hadn't a notion of hugging him. Of course once I get close he opens his arm...and whacks some poor girl in face. He was too busy apologising to her to hug me so I got away and got a laugh out of it.

Mentioning bear suits just reminded me of a few weeks ago when as part of mental health week the student union had some unlucky ****er dressed up as a bear giving out free hugs. I was coming down the stairs and he was at the bottom. I was in a bad mood and hadn't a notion of hugging him. Of course once I get close he opens his arm...and whacks some poor girl in face. He was too busy apologising to her to hug me so I got away and got a laugh out of it.

During blues week (the mental health society I was in for three years version of mental health week, there was none provided in our college that year...looong story) one of the lads borrowed this bear/wolf thing costume from his mate and wore it. I told him to avoid me please, he thought I was joking. Result was he chased me around the arts block and thought my tears were from laughing. They were not. I sat on the floor and cried for like 10 minutes. Stupid fear though cos people just laugh!

During blues week (the mental health society I was in for three years version of mental health week, there was none provided in our college that year...looong story) one of the lads borrowed this bear/wolf thing costume from his mate and wore it. I told him to avoid me please, he thought I was joking. Result was he chased me around the arts block and thought my tears were from laughing. They were not. I sat on the floor and cried for like 10 minutes. Stupid fear though cos people just laugh!

Well if it makes you feel better I know someone who's afraid of bananas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, they had that before, I was sitting down and hoping they'd just leave me alone. Bear sat down beside me of course, but I just kept on reading my book.

Well if it makes you feel better I know someone who's afraid of bananas.
    That definitely does.

Is it you?

That definitely does.

Is it you?

With my username? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

With my username? :pac:

Did you cause them to be afraid of bananas, since you're a killer one? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Second time watching jaws today. Think I'm loving it more and more :) was always kinda my favourite film

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement