Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

With my username? :pac:

Maybe you are just trying to avoid your fear and replace it with banana's who have murderous tendencies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Hmmm, I reckon it's a typo and she meant "Killed_banana". A mere warning to similar phallic fruit to just NOT mess with her innate fear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Onesies are awful for the simple reason that you can't pee without stripping off entirely and freezing in the process.

Is that the only reason you can think of? :D

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Hmmm, I reckon it's a typo and she meant "Killed_banana". A mere warning to similar phallic fruit to just NOT mess with her innate fear!!

Maybe she isn't human and is actually a murderous banana?

The plot thickens.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Is that the only reason you can think of? :D

It's the biggest reason tbh.

(Plus they're mostly one-size... and I'm short and wide. :( )

I would've thought that the lack of easy accessibility for "other" purposes would be of greater concern. There was a letter about this in the Metro's problem page yesterday :pac:

I would've thought that the lack of easy accessibility for "other" purposes would be of greater concern. There was a letter about this in the Metro's problem page yesterday :pac:

I'd assume that if you're in a onesie, that you wouldn't need to worry about such things! :pac:

I'd assume that if you're in a onesie, that you wouldn't need to worry about such things! :pac:

Not according to the guy who wrote the letter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Nightmare before Christmas is on.
    FCUK YEAH :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You'd think that but I was more than likely wearing a onesie the night this little one was conceived :p

Not according to the guy who wrote the letter :D
    January wrote: »
    You'd think that but I was more than likely wearing a onesie the night this little one was conceived :p

This is leading to another letter to a problem page:

"I just realized my partner is one of those 'Furries'"...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Furries scare the **** out of me. Wrong on so many levels IMO... O.o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Having to dress formally for a 10% presentation is bull****. We better get at least 6% out of this after the work we've put in *mumble mumble* *complain, moan*

In other news everyone I ever knew as a child/teenager seems to now either be a parent or an aunt/uncle already.

Furries are my worst nightmare.
    Apologies if one of you is one, but they terrify me.

Dare I ask what a furry is?

Google it, if you're feeling brave, but don't blame us if you come back with a warped/shattered sense of the world and life in general.

Gonna watch half of the last season of Spartacus today.
    Off today so just gonna flake out

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

anybody else hear that they're gonna hold open casting auditions in dublin for the new star wars movie.this news has me as excited as a 12 year old girl at a justin bieber concert

anybody else hear that they're gonna hold open casting auditions in dublin for the new star wars movie.this news has me as excited as a 12 year old girl at a justin bieber concert

:eek: Whaaaaaaaat?????

I'd make an awesome Jedi. Or even better, Sith Lord. Mwahahahaha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

http://entertainment.ie/cinema/news/Star-Wars-Episode-7-open-auditions-to-be-held-in-DUBLIN/227137.htm

Think my days of late teens early 20s are behind me haha :rolleyes:

gregers85 wrote: »
    http://entertainment.ie/cinema/news/Star-Wars-Episode-7-open-auditions-to-be-held-in-DUBLIN/227137.htm

Think my days of late teens early 20s are behind me haha :rolleyes:

i'm in my late 20's myself but thats what make-up departments are for

Star Wars, trek or gate I havint watched one of them and I wouldn't. Not into that space crap

Star Wars, trek or gate I havint watched one of them and I wouldn't. Not into that space crap

BLASPHEMY (although i'm with you on the star trek one)

I'm heading into my mid thirties, and have been told many times that I could pass for early twenties! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had one of the folks in my course ask me was I going to the mature student night out before, he thought I was 24 or 25, not 21 :D

BLASPHEMY (although i'm with you on the star trek one)

Il make it worse for ya. I've yet to see any of the rocky films and terminators or Rambos.
    All my mates think I'm weird for that

I am beyond fed up with meteor and their customer service billing issues.

Il make it worse for ya. I've yet to see any of the rocky films and terminators or Rambos.
    All my mates think I'm weird for that

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Haven't seen any Rockys, Rambos or Terminators (not for any particular reason, just haven't got around to it) but I'm a bit fan of Star Wars, Star Trek and Stargate (especially Stargate).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement