Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just a quick question since there s afew in know in here, your man in the shop was saying best off starting them in a smaller vivarium then changing up after while as a big one can be to much for a baby?

I think the best way, instead of doubling/tripling the work involved, is build a big vivarium, and slot a partition wall into it, so it has a small area while it's small, and you can then increase the size a little as he gets bigger, building up to the full size.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I think the best way, instead of doubling/tripling the work involved, is build a big vivarium, and slot a partition wall into it, so it has a small area while it's small, and you can then increase the size a little as he gets bigger, building up to the full size.

Ah good thinking that never even crossed my mind :o.

Dunno if it'll be quite that easy, but Hellrazer would be more knowledgeable! :)
    (He's also an Animals & Pet Issues mod of course!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hola amigos.

Back to work after holiday times. I hate Mondays :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Transcribing the audio from a interview for my market research project. Listening to my own voice is toe-curlingly awful. Thank God I don't say much in it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As it stands, the only thing keeping me going in college today is a lot of Monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hola amigos.

Back to work after holiday times. I hate Mondays :pac:

I am loving this Monday. First day in about 3 months that work isn't massively stressful. Starting to get bored though.

I may have over indulged at the weekend ;)

I may have over indulged at the weekend ;)

Self inflicted injury. No sympathy for ya :pac:

It's ok, I'm full of sympathy for myself today, none needed :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well, uh... Have a 3 hour lab, got a break mid-way through. I went to the bathroom, everyone else just left.

Angron wrote: »
    Well, uh... Have a 3 hour lab, got a break mid-way through. I went to the bathroom, everyone else just left.

I bet that an all campus paintball tournament has just broken out. You need to find some good cover quickly and assess the situation.

I think what was funnier was when some people the year ahead came into the room and I said what happened, they knew which lecturer I had :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I heard an ad on radio for swords ink. First time I've heard an ad for tattoos
    Anyway also heard of family guy killing on a family member. I know who but not saying. Dunno how to do spoilers

If you go into the post reply (not quick reply) there's a button that generates the spoiler tags for you. Otherwise you can just do [ SPOILER][/SPOILER ], just without the spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Are they killing off
    Brian
    ? It's been popping up all over my facebook anyway.

Yeh Avatan you're right apparently there has been a bit of backlash online rightly so imo and there bringing in a new character voiced by Tony Sirico from the Sopranos.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

I had all these great plans on getting up early to study for my exam which will be on the 7th of next month. But I woke up at 4pm.. Fail of the day already.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Aye they killed him off in last nights episode that aired in the states

I had all these great plans on getting up early to study for my exam which will be on the 7th of next month. But I woke up at 4pm.. Fail of the day already.

Don't feel to bad after doing a weekend of nights I had great plans for today woke up at 3p.m so not to far ahead of ya.

Back in on days on Wednesday need to try get the body switched around quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Don't feel to bad after doing a weekend of nights I had great plans for today woke up at 3p.m so not to far ahead of ya.

Back in on days on Wednesday need to try get the body switched around quick.

It's so hard to be productive when your body clock is off! I have stuff to do so I won't be able to actually study until later tonight! Fingers crossed :p

Try your best to sleep early tonight to get ready for Wednesday. Or failing that, stay up until tomorrow at like 8pm and then sleep. Usually works!

It's so hard to be productive when your body clock is off! I have stuff to do so I won't be able to actually study until later tonight! Fingers crossed :p

Try your best to sleep early tonight to get ready for Wednesday. Or failing that, stay up until tomorrow at like 8pm and then sleep. Usually works!

Sure is took me an age to get out of the bed and make breakfast. Brain still doesn't fell like it's going full tilt.

My plan is once I wake up enough is to hit the gym an try wear myself out a bit then no matter what get up early enough tomorrow. Shift work canbe great but can also be a right pain like everything has it positives and negatives.

Time to plan a bit of a holiday methinks. Thinking of hitting the Dortmund v Frankfurt football match and the Clermont v Montpellier rugby match a week later with a bit of bumming around Germany and France in between, flights, match tickets and train fares seem reasonably affordable

P_1 wrote: »
    Time to plan a bit of a holiday methinks. Thinking of hitting the Dortmund v Frankfurt football match and the Clermont v Montpellier rugby match a week later with a bit of bumming around Germany and France in between, flights, match tickets and train fares seem reasonably affordable

Nice holiday that love Germany great country. Say you need a bit of cheering up after the way sport went for you yesterday.

Nice holiday that love Germany great country. Say you need a bit of cheering up after the way sport went for you yesterday.

Well at least Leinster won their match :o Strangely I didn't give a flying one about the Spurs result but the Ireland one just flattened me

Well at least Leinster won their match :o Strangely I didn't give a flying one about the Spurs result but the Ireland one just flattened me

Wont lie I laughed a little bit at the City result sorry ha, but yea the Ireland one I'm not even really a rugby fan and I watched that game at home got bet into it and felt pretty deflated after so I can only imagine you how disheartening it would be for a proper fan.

Wont lie I laughed a little bit at the City result sorry ha, but yea the Ireland one I'm not even really a rugby fan and I watched that game at home got bet into it and felt pretty deflated after so I can only imagine you how disheartening it would be for a proper fan.

Hey you're an Arsenal fan, something would be wrong if ye didn't laugh at that result :P Yeah it was the way the rugby finished that made it all the worse. Some of the shtie talk over on the rugby forum after it was ridiculous though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

And you used to slag me for being a rugby fan!

Think it's time to plan a holiday. Can't believe I'm home three weeks already :(

Think I'm going to go to Prague for my birthday if I have the money. Apparently I have to go to Germany for Oktoberfest too :)

Hey you're an Arsenal fan, something would be wrong if ye didn't laugh at that result :P Yeah it was the way the rugby finished that made it all the worse. Some of the shtie talk over on the rugby forum after it was ridiculous though

:pac:very true. I can imagine anything to do with sports and a loss always brings out the worst in some people.
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    And you used to slag me for being a rugby fan!

Think it's time to plan a holiday. Can't believe I'm home three weeks already :(

Think I'm going to go to Prague for my birthday if I have the money. Apparently I have to go to Germany for Oktoberfest too :)

And I still will ;) I'll always admire Rugby as a sport and always like to see Ireland do well. What kills rugby for me is the atmosphere or well lack of one at games and the sometimes snobbery attached to it in this country ;).

Ah Oktoberfest so many good memories. Amazing is the only word I use to describe it.

• Advertisement

Never been to Germany before, but heading over to Cologne on Thursday morning for 3 nights! :D
    Gonna be relaxing and wandering round the Christmas markets! :D
    Excited isn't the word!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement