Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Let it be known that bailing from henceforth shall be known as doing a jenn....or a nizzle for all ye dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You mean she did a Raze?

No longer known as a raze it has been repatriated by Jen

1 time < almost all the times...

It's still 'doing a raze' :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Shhhh RayRay. My poor car needs me more. RX8 > RayRay.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've seen some artists use tablets alright these days. Beats sellotaping a dodgy photocopy to yer tshirt anyway.

It still amazes me how artists can complete tattoos without marking out specifically where the colour goes. As in, they have an outline and the rest is in their head, mad stuff! I'd be putting colours in the wrong places :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just checked his facebook it finished up nicely

1451460_10151739856637447_1561262567_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Listening to Bon Iver and doing lesson plans...I should really go to bed. But I'm very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Was having a smoke there and had a nice 2 minute staring comp with the local fox at end of my garden. Reckon I won cuz he ran off.
    So what does the fox say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Got myself a part time job!!! It's only a bouncer job in a nightclub and it's probably only 2-3 nights a week, but it's a start!! They have me rostered in for Saturday night. Can't wait!!! YAY!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd say you'd be a good bouncer :D Congrats on getting it!

Angron wrote: »
    I'd say you'd be a good bouncer :D Congrats on getting it!

Cheers, I hope so... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Cheers, I hope so... :o

Where is it? Need to know so I can avoid the place :pac:

Congrats mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Massive congrats, pkm! Now you can pay for an even more fancy wedding :p

PKM prepare to hate people on a level you never thought was possible

yep
    never knew people were such a55holes till I done the door
    herself wont let me do it now
    rightfully so. every scruff has a knife now

and ***** spitting on ya over anything. Fcking hate that above all else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I won't let himself do security now either... he was followed home a few times. He mostly did retail though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Congrat PKM.

The joys of group assignments. Was literally shaking with rage after a phone call to one of the girls I'm working with. Assignment and presentation tomorrow and then I never have to work with her again thank God. Myself and the other girl in the group are ready to strangle her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Congrat PKM.

The joys of group assignments. Was literally shaking with rage after a phone call to one of the girls I'm working with. Assignment and presentation tomorrow and then I never have to work with her again thank God. Myself and the other girl in the group are ready to strangle her.

Group work is a pain in the ass :(
    I had something similar a couple of weeks ago, near drove me bananas :(

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    I won't let himself do security now either... he was followed home a few times. He mostly did retail though.

My mate had that happen before as we'll.
    my gf won't let me do it basically because of the attention a bouncer gets off women. You know the type that hang around bouncers all night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Just got a call from said girl asking me about the presentation. Some of the questions were fairly straight forward but then she started asking about a part of the presentation I'm not doing. Like why are you ringing me when the other person handles that issue? If you want to know how in depth she goes ask her! The other girl has a shorter temper than I do...I think someone's getting a bollocking. :P I would feel bad but so fed up right now.

My mate had that happen before as we'll.
    my gf won't let me do it basically because of the attention a bouncer gets off women. You know the type that hang around bouncers all night

17-21 easiest I've ever had to pull. Literally could not go home alone after work, good times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i cud never do bouncing.i wouldn't be able to manhandle/throw somebody out.i have the upper arm strength of a 10 year old girl

i cud never do bouncing.i wouldn't be able to manhandle/throw somebody out.i have the upper arm strength of a 10 year old girl

you don't need upper arm strength tbh

17-21 easiest I've ever had to pull. Literally could not go home alone after work, good times :D

I know what you mean. Never done it tho. Wouldn't either. Ladd I know became doorman because of getting their bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Congrats on the job PKM! Best of luck with it!!

I am exhausted. I've been on the go since this day last week with no real break from it and doesn't look like I'll be getting a proper break any time soon. Teaching tomorrow night and friday night, in the shop saturday and sunday. Should all work out in the end though!
    I'm going to try and finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow too, which should be great!

Waiting on my dinner to cook, smells amazing. Only had 2 bananas to eat all day so anything would smell good to me now!

To Köln in the morning!!! \o/

Orim wrote: »
    Where is it? Need to know so I can avoid the place :pac:

Congrats mate.

Mullingar, so I reckon you're safe enough! :p
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Massive congrats, pkm! Now you can pay for an even more fancy wedding :p

Yeah, tell me about it!!! :rolleyes: :pac:

Oh I'm sure!! I'll be working along side my boxing coach and he's been filling me on on all the events!! :)

Thanks all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Thought I'd get a lie in tomorrow because I'm not in work til three, but no, I have to go into town first thing to get some stuff for the mother.

Thought I'd get a lie in on Friday because it's one of my days off, but no, I have to go buy concert tickets first thing.

Thought I'd get a lie in on Saturday because it's another day off, but no! I have to go decorato the grandmother's house.

Maybe one day people will fcuk off and let me sleep! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement