Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Thought I'd get a lie in on Friday because it's one of my days off, but no, I have to go buy concert tickets first thing.

McBusted? :pac: :P

The two girls in my group had a roaring match over the phone, tomorrow's presentation should be fun.

Also have a Spanish presentation I'm not ready for but just focusing on the fact they're my last two presentations of the year.

Now bed! G'night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

McBusted? :pac: :P

The two girls in my group had a roaring match over the phone, tomorrow's presentation should be fun.

Also have a Spanish presentation I'm not ready for but just focusing on the fact they're my last two presentations of the year.

Now bed! G'night.

Yes! Getting them for my two sisters, and of course I'm going too :o

Yes! Getting them for my two sisters, and of course I'm going too :o

Hehe, going myself as well.

One presentation down one to go. Generally my Spanish pronunciation is good but some of these words are like flipping tongue twisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Had a phone interview with MS today. Seemed to go really well. It helps that I've done the job before :pac:

Now I need to wait and see if they're allowed to hire me (I currently work for a MS vendor) and then do a second interview. Then I need to decide if I want to move to England.

Flying home in the morning and I've made an executive decision to take the weekend off because I've worked a stupid amount of hours recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I sooo want to go to McBusted but I'll be just about full term on this pregnancy so don't think it would be wise :\

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    I sooo want to go to McBusted but I'll be just about full term on this pregnancy so don't think it would be wise :\

OHHHH Scratch that, they're playing Dublin in June... I'M GOING!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hey, Orim :D
    tesseract.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

For the first time I can remember I've decided to get an impromptu tattoo, so I sent a message to my mate yesterday and she has some free time tomorrow, so unexpected tattoo times tomorrow. Hoorah.

Was planning on spending all of today in the library and ended up having to go home sick. Same thing happened last week and all. I left my scarf in the canteen as well. :( Only have it about a month...

On a brighter note I bought my McBusted ticket. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Morning peeps. Tattoo day tomorrow!! WOOOO! :D*jumps on coffee table and does Chandler dance* Can't wait!!

• Advertisement

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Morning peeps. Tattoo day tomorrow!! WOOOO! :D*jumps on coffee table and does Chandler dance* Can't wait!!

chandler-s-dance-o.gif

More to your horror sleeve?

chandler-s-dance-o.gif

That's the very one!! Spank Thank you very much! :D
    More to your horror sleeve?

Yep. Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) being done tomorrow. :cool:

Nice. Who's doing it again?

Nice. Who's doing it again?

A guy named Colin Byrne (Heretic Tri) in Hacketstown, Carlow. This is his Wicked Skin page, you'll see some of my stuff in there...

http://www.wickedskin.ie/colinbyrne/

Good stuff.

jenizzle wrote: »
    Hey, Orim :D
    tesseract.jpg

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

They actually won't take my money :(

Nobody around?

I just found Emma Stone's twin. It's ridiculous. It's even better than the Zooey Dechanel and Katy Perry thing.

MV5BMjE4OTQ3Njk3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIxMjUxOQ@@._V1._SX600_SY593_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

OHHHH Scratch that, they're playing Dublin in June... I'M GOING!

Haha! Got tickets today, woo :D

Haha! Got tickets today, woo :D

If Jenn says she's going to this gig, I'm losing all faith in the women of this forum. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm not going! Can't stand either McFly or Busted.

LOVE MEEEE! :pac:

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I'm not going! Can't stand either McFly or Busted.

LOVE MEEEE! :pac:

Faith restored. :D

I'm doing absolutely nothing right now and loving it. I feel exhausted, can't concentrate anything.

Really want to get some new tats but the only ideas I have at the moment are big pieces that I just can't commit to right now (or afford).

I'm still waiting to hear back if I'm getting tattooed tomorrow. Fingers crossed :pac:

I'm still waiting to hear back if I'm getting tattooed tomorrow. Fingers crossed :pac:

Not jealous at all. Oh no sirree. What are you getting done?

Time for some Batman. Not particularly enjoying this one so I'm surprised at how eager I am to get back into it.

Orim wrote: »
    Not jealous at all. Oh no sirree. What are you getting done?

Time for some Batman. Not particularly enjoying this one so I'm surprised at how eager I am to get back into it.

Decided it was time to get my fingers tattooed, so getting an acronym on each hand. Hopefully.
    Last minute thing, so just waiting to hear if she can squeeze me in tomorrow.

As much as I like Dr. Seuss', Pixar and Disney stuff, my head is done in with it at this stage. Bolt has been on about 4 times today, Cat in the Hat about three times, Brave a couple of times and The Lorax at least twice. :mad: Being subjected to Mr Moon now! FFS!!! Can't wait to be able to get Sky back! :pac:

As much as I like Dr. Seuss', Pixar and Disney stuff, my head is done in with it at this stage. Bolt has been on about 4 times today, Cat in the Hat about three times, Brave a couple of times and The Lorax at least twice. :mad: Being subjected to Mr Moon now! FFS!!! Can't wait to be able to get Sky back! :pac:

I love Cat in the Hat and The Lorax :D

I love Cat in the Hat and The Lorax :D

Well, TBH I quite like Mike Myers so Cat in the Hat doesn't bother me, but when it's on repeat...it gets a bit much. The Lorax is pretty cool too.

The girls love watching that new Toy Story short "Toy Story of Terror" at the moment and Finding Nemo has been on everyday for the past week too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i feel your pain.in an average week i have to sit through bolt and the 3 toy storys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement