Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

i feel your pain.in an average week i have to sit through bolt and the 3 toy storys

I haven't seen Bolt but I would have no issue sitting down to watch the toy storys. Maybe 2. Never got into like I did with 1 and 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i cant stand toy story.never liked it.and herself thinks i'm pure heartless because i didnt cry during the third one.it gets her every time.in saying that maybe she's on to something there i've never cried during a film

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

i cant stand toy story.never liked it.and herself thinks i'm pure heartless because i didnt cry during the third one.it gets her every time.in saying that maybe she's on to something there i've never cried during a film

You must have no soul :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I didn't really think the third Toy Story was that great. Went with a few friends to see it in the cinema, they were gushing about it, and I just sort of felt "meh" about it.

You must have no soul :pac:

ha.i came close a couple of times.the end of 'one flew over the cuckoos nest' always chokes me up a bit.and i remember i nearly cried in the film 'hearts and souls' when all the ghosts disappeared on the kid

• Advertisement

I'm pathetic watching movies. Seriously.

Big Fish absolutely destroys me. Openly weeping for at least 20 minutes after watching it. At least three times.

The Mission, as soon as Gabriel's Oboe starts, I'm f*cked for the rest of the movie :pac:

I could tell even more embarrassing ones too....

Disney are terrible for removing videos. It's far harder than it should be to find a video of the incinerator scene from Toy Story 3. That scene is traumatising.

I very rarely cry watching films but I'll well up a little with loads. Some have been mentioned. John Q is one that got me. Grave of the Fireflies was the worst though. I've only ever watched that film once because I don't think I could watch it again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The one that still gets me, even all these years later, is the first pokemon movie, when Ash gets turned to stone.

And then that damn Dewgong ruins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Morning all. It's tattoo day!!! WOOOO!!! :D :cool:

Will try to update on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram as I go. Otherwise you'll have to wait til tomorrow for pics, as by the time I get home, I'll be getting changed and straight out to start the new job tonight. Nervous!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I cried watching The Fox and the Hound :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Happy tattoo day PKM! Today is off to work day for me...

I cry at everything!!! Sat in cinema 10 mins after The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas crying. Cleaning crew just stared at me. I was worse at the book before the cinema though!

i cant wait till january.i had my last laser session the other day,so now all i have to do is go up to pavel in a few weeks and discuss designs then book in for january to start my sleeve.super excited to finally be so near

i cant wait for the planning phase.obviously i have an idea of what i want but i'm not an artist so i dunno how it would translate onto skin especially because it involves a large cover-up so there needs to be something big and detailed there and also to incorporate in an already existing tattoo

all i gotta do now is beg work for some overtime.i know i can get it done at my own pace but i want my sessions as close together as possible

Off to the rugby I go. :)

Sometimes through experimentation, I make delicious foods. On other occasions I do not. This is one of those times. I think I've made myself sick.

Orim wrote: »
    Sometimes through experimentation, I make delicious foods. On other occasions I do not. This is one of those times. I think I've made myself sick.

ha how bad could it be.what did you make

I had some pitta bread so I decided to make a stuffing for. There was chicken, chillis, jalepenos, an egg, cheese, franks sauce and it was all slooped together with a few bits. Tasted alright but my stomach is in ribbons now.

Orim wrote: »
    I had some pitta bread so I decided to make a stuffing for. There was chicken, chillis, jalepenos, an egg, cheese, franks sauce and it was all slooped together with a few bits. Tasted alright but my stomach is in ribbons now.

yum.sounds like my kind of munch.i just made some taco sauce and now i've just realised that now i need to make something to dip in my taco sauce.first world problems

Evenin' all. So, I got the tatt done yesterday. He didn't get to finish it as he ran out of time, but I stuck up a pic in the "I'll Show You Mine..." thread.

On another note I survived my first night doing bouncer. Jesus the place is such a sh!thole, I never really realised it. There was only two fights and we sorted it quickly and ejected the perpetrators. But Jesus what I saw last night would nearly put ya off drink! :eek: Will I stick with it.....I don't know, but it'll do for the minute. Money is money. :o

Teach those ruffians a lesson!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Evenin' all. So, I got the tatt done yesterday. He didn't get to finish it as he ran out of time, but I stuck up a pic in the "I'll Show You Mine..." thread.

On another note I survived my first night doing bouncer. Jesus the place is such a sh!thole, I never really realised it. There was only two fights and we sorted it quickly and ejected the perpetrators. But Jesus what I saw last night would nearly put ya off drink! :eek: Will I stick with it.....I don't know, but it'll do for the minute. Money is money. :o

2 fights?
    Wouldn't mind working the door there. Seen that within an hour when club opens ha

• Advertisement

My laptop broke itself there on Friday, so twas a disaster. Himself's brother came to my rescue and did something to it that fixed it, woohoo!

Tomorrow is my first day off in 12 days...I am so excited!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Did NOT want to leave Germany. :(

Did you have a good time? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, the Christmas markets in Cologne are just magical! :) Such a nice city too!

Impromptu tattoo didn't happen on Saturday after all. :(

Getting it tonight instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

P.K.M. wrote: »

If 2 fights a night is the measure of a ****hole I'd hate to see what your opinion of places I've done doors on are!!

My first ever night in a pub I was in there 10 seconds(seriously) and a guy busted another guy with a chair

Still in bed, this is majestic!!

I've booked my hotel for my cousin's wedding in June too, very excited about that! :)

Impromptu tattoo didn't happen on Saturday after all. :(

Getting it tonight instead :D

Nice one! Don't forget the pics.
    If 2 fights a night is the measure of a ****hole I'd hate to see what your opinion of places I've done doors on are!!

My first ever night in a pub I was in there 10 seconds(seriously) and a guy busted another guy with a chair

No, I wasn't basing it on the fights, but more the crowd that was in it. Slappers and scumbags! :pac: :pac:

I sure will. Getting my fingers done, hopefully I'll be able to play guitar in time for jamming on Wednesday :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Anyone got any spare energy they could give us? :), just awake after my fifth shift in a row with two more to go the body is not designed to do 84 hour weeks in work well mine isn't anyway :o.

Only good things is finish up Wednesday morning have a lazy day then Thursday pack and fly to London for three nights and a game good times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement