Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

January wrote: »
    Didn't think excess baggage charges and men went together at all...

They don't. I checked a large bag and I'm hoping to fit my whole life in there when I move to England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Orim wrote: »
    They don't. I checked a large bag and I'm hoping to fit my whole life in there when I move to England.

Ahhhh I see, the flight was cheaper than the normal baggage charge! Silly me!

Exactly. Twas nearly double the price. It's mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Marty, I had literally just texted you to say happy birthday and then saw your post here!

MASSIVE congrats! Delighted for you! After what happened with your girlfriend's dad, I'd say that was a lovely thing to find out.

Chuffed for ya both. You'll have to stop the three day drink binges :p

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

:o

Welcome back?
    9EvtvEl.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A nice warm glass of shut the hell up it is then! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

To be honest it was one of the first gifs I saw when I searched for 'shush'. Works on so many levels I think you will agree, all be it slightly rude >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

January wrote: »
    ...himself was hoping to go see Jeff Dunham in April in the O2 but it's on the day I'm due so we won't take the chance haha.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....is he really??? :eek: Dammit, didn't know. Have to check that out. Thanks a mill. Thank God for you!! *insert kiss smilie here* :D I feckin' love Peanut!! :pac:

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Whoa, whoa, whoa....is he really??? :eek: Dammit, didn't know. Have to check that out. Thanks a mill. Thank God for you!! *insert kiss smilie here* :D I feckin' love Peanut!! :pac:

Haha :D Yeah http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Jeff-Dunham-tickets/artist/806157?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_homeA_4_f2

Tickets on sale now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I got my septum pierced to celebrate the exams being over....my mum is not happy...she's more annoyed than I expected actually.

Also it REALLY hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mine didn't so much hurt, as sting like hell. And my mother just sort of grudgingly accepted it :pac:

Going pop o'dg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Is there any piercing shops open tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Wildcat are open Sundays.

Angron wrote: »
    Mine didn't so much hurt, as sting like hell. And my mother just sort of grudgingly accepted it :pac:
    According to Marcello the two reactions seem to be either it was completely fine or it was absolutely horrible. I had to sit in the chair a while after 'cause felt awful shaky. Mum apologised for getting angry but she also said I'm defiling my face...
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Wildcat are open Sundays.
    Will they be open tomorrow though? AWOL is open most Sundays but closed tomorrow. Mind you tonight is there Christmas party so that might be why...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Will they be open tomorrow though? AWOL is open most Sundays but closed tomorrow. Mind you tonight is there Christmas party so that might be why...

Yep, I'm heading there tomorrow myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

I got my septum pierced to celebrate the exams being over....my mum is not happy...she's more annoyed than I expected actually.

Also it REALLY hurt.

Barely felt my septum being done to be honest. Getting it stretched up to 5mm an hour before a Slayer gig however.....................not one of my better ideas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Marty, I had literally just texted you to say happy birthday and then saw your post here!

MASSIVE congrats! Delighted for you! After what happened with your girlfriend's dad, I'd say that was a lovely thing to find out.

Chuffed for ya both. You'll have to stop the three day drink binges :p

Yea her family are delighted she is due 3rd of August and her sister is due 4th of August so its a race across the line ha.

Yea time to grow up ha but still going Poland for my tattoo got my priorities straight ha.

Haha, I love how you have your priorities straight!

I'm going to murder the boyfriend. He was sick and I didn't realise. Two days ago he kissed me a few times and whatever, and afterwards told me he's sick. Grand, I think, sure I never pick up colds anyway so it's grand.

I'm fcuking dying. :mad: Throat is so swollen I can barely swallow water, sky high temperature and a massive headache and stuffy nose. Work is gonna be fun :( going to kick him in the leg when I see him later. :mad:

Barely felt my septum being done to be honest. Getting it stretched up to 5mm an hour before a Slayer gig however.....................not one of my better ideas :(

Yeah Marcello says some people don't mind it at all. He said no-one seems to have a middle ground though. It's either completely fine or really horrible. He said he pierced his own and his eyes were so teared up he couldn't put in the jewelery so he had to leave the needle in his nose for ages. :P I can' imagine.
    Haha, I love how you have your priorities straight!

I'm going to murder the boyfriend. He was sick and I didn't realise. Two days ago he kissed me a few times and whatever, and afterwards told me he's sick. Grand, I think, sure I never pick up colds anyway so it's grand.

I'm fcuking dying. :mad: Throat is so swollen I can barely swallow water, sky high temperature and a massive headache and stuffy nose. Work is gonna be fun :( going to kick him in the leg when I see him later. :mad:

Personally I'd kick him somewhere else if he was my boyfriend... :D

• Advertisement

In the kitchen... :P

Yeah Marcello says some people don't mind it at all. He said no-one seems to have a middle ground though. It's either completely fine or really horrible. He said he pierced his own and his eyes were so teared up he couldn't put in the jewelery so he had to leave the needle in his nose for ages. :P I can' imagine.

I'm too short to kick him in the nuts, he's very tall and I'm 5‘1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Went in and got my nipples pierced, they feel very funny now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

First thing I thought of :pac:

Last night was my first night of working 3-in-a-row at the nightclub. Jaysus is was mayhem in there last night!! Would just have one lad out and had to go back in for another. I must have thrown out ten lads last night`, and that was just me. The place was a cattle market!! Hopefully tonight will be a bit quieter, but I doubt it. :pac:

I stuck a couple of pics in the "Say Cheese" thread, go take a look. :cool:

'tis the season, P.K.M :pac: St Stephen's night will probably be terrible in night clubs, I went out for it before and hated every minute of it.

Angron wrote: »
    'tis the season, P.K.M :pac: St Stephen's night will probably be terrible in night clubs, I went out for it before and hated every minute of it.

Yeah, I'm on Stephen's Night too...dreading it from what I've heard. Feck it, it's a bit of work! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Stephens night and new years and paddys are the worst days of the year pkm. If you manage through them you'll be fine the rest of the year

P.K.M. work is work :p even if it is a pain in the hole!

• Advertisement

Going pop o'dg

Surprised no one picked up on this. What is it?

I need an assistant. Sorting stuff out is just too much of a pain in the arse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement