Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm watching Life of Brian now, I got the four Monty Python films on DVD :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I've only opened one present so far- a Saunctuary Soho London bodywash set from my stepdad's father and partner. It smells lovely. :)
    On a happy note, my grandmother is coming home from the hospital today after they kept her in overnight for observation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I got a tonne more presents from relatives. My god, i didn't expect half as many presents as i got! I'm very lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I got a bottle of captain Morgan's. I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Money is so tight this year, we didn't/couldn't get anything for each other. But we got a few bits for the kids and that's all that matters really. :o Next year will be better. Dinner is on now and we'll be sitting down to it around 5. So that's something to look forward to I suppose... Is it tomorrow yet?? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 50 ✭✭hatchets mcgovern

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Money is so tight this year, we didn't/couldn't get anything for each other. But we got a few bits for the kids and that's all that matters really. :o Next year will be better. Dinner is on now and we'll be sitting down to it around 5. So that's something to look forward to I suppose... Is it tomorrow yet?? :pac:

enjoy it!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

P.K.M. wrote: »

Myself and himself don't normally buy each other presents but this year we decided to because next year will be the week before our wedding and things will definitely be tight coming up to it. I got a new phone and he got a pair of DC Comic Converse and a Dr. Who boxset.

Kids got lots but spent less than 100 on the baby (2) and 120 each on the others (3 and 5) so it didn't cost us the earth thank god....

Can't believe this time next year I'll be preparing for my wedding!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

yesterday was a big success for me.nobody got poisoned from the dinner so thats a plus.i do need a bigger house tho.its like toys 'r us in here.the kids had a great day.the wee man was so over the moon that santy got him a big buzz lightyear and a big woody doll and mr&mrs potato head and his nanny got him jessie.the baby was very easily pleased,he just wanted to play with all the wrapping paper

as for myself,i got front row tickets to see derren brown in march but i'm a bit sceptical.i'm a massive fan and for years now herself has been telling me how one day she's going to get him to f*ck with my head so now i'm thinking his 5 night stint in march is a big elaborate plan to mess with me somehow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I got a very expensive looking new handbag which was sorely needed, a box of posh body lotions and a Big Bang Theory calendar. :D
    I'm a happy bunny! Only downside to this year is I have an almighty headcold and can't stop sneezing. Maybe some of my mother's boozy trifle might help...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Got a kindle from my parents and two books and €50 from my brother (the other one is in Canada). He apologised it wasn't much but he chose two books he likes so I really like the personal touch. God I've gotten awful sentimental this Christmas...it's disgusting.

• Advertisement

I shouldn't have agreed to go out, it's so horrible outside :( on the plus side i get to go home to the boyfriend after so I am going to make damn sure he has the heating on for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Was meant to go out but even with the hotel being next door to my house I am not stepping outside. Don't remember the last time the weather was this bad. Meant to go to a birthday tomorrow anyway.

I got a teabag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm out in Shannon getting *moderately* drunk cause I've work in Galway in the morning. I hope to be home in bed by around 11! Trying to meet up with some old school friends but most of them are still at one of the lad's houses!

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I'm out in Shannon getting *moderately* drunk cause I've work in Galway in the morning. I hope to be home in bed by around 11! Trying to meet up with some old school friends but most of them are still at one of the lad's houses!

fcuk work, go on a fingering spree

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

Got some kiehls stuff, lucky charms and some viral bug from work. wahey!

Bf had to cance on me tonight so in getting extremely drunk. I live tequola :D

Bf had to cance on me tonight so in getting extremely drunk. I live tequola :D
    posthumous quote for tomorrow's invetable hangover

osaurus wrote: »
    posthumous quote for tomorrow's invetable hangover

I dont get hangoves! :D

You will one day, I didn't get any until I was 21. Then they hit hard. It will happen, just wait and enjoy the hangover free days.

• Advertisement

osaurus wrote: »
    You will one day, I didn't get any until I was 21. Then they hit hard. It will happen, just wait and enjoy the hangover free days.

I used to get them, ibe i hit 22 they went away

zizHkBr.jpg

Oh go i just spulled hot wax on my self

Got some pretty mean oil burns today myself.

Pro tip; Do nothing that may incur injury whilst drinking tequila. Stay still, don't move and drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Oh go i just spulled hot wax on my self
    Fetish forum is that way -)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Finally in bed after night out. Work's honna be fun tomorrow!

It feels like I have a major hangover... the girls have been playing with toy guitars since early this morning that my aunt bought them... I hate her... I hate her so much... when she has kids I'm going to find the noisiest, most annoying toys I can find to give as presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

January wrote: »
    It feels like I have a major hangover... the girls have been playing with toy guitars since early this morning that my aunt bought them... I hate her... I hate her so much... when she has kids I'm going to find the noisiest, most annoying toys I can find to give as presents.

drum set

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

January wrote: »

my relatives get my kids really noisy toys on purpose just to annoy myself and herself.they think its so funny

• Advertisement

My partners biological dad bought me a maternity onesie for Christmas with 'Hands Off The Bump' written on it :D Love it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement