Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Do you mean Links234? :pac: I live not too far from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Getting a septum piercing in winter was not my brightest idea. Blowing my nose is flipping impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Getting a septum piercing in winter was not my brightest idea. Blowing my nose is flipping impossible.

Get yourself some nasal strips. Took my nose blowing down a good bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Fcuk work, I don't wanna go! :(

Someone do it for me so I can go back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Last day in work today before two weeks holidays!
    Don't mean to rub it in but I'm excited! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Finally have a night off tonight before the mayhem tomorrow. I was surprised how full the place was last night..AND I got paid as well! :D So seeing as I haven't been out over the Christmas, I'm taking herself for a night out...to where I work. :pac: Feck it, it means we get in free and I can be the drunken, obnoxious twat for a change!! :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Maybe you can try climbing the really high wall this time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My best friend is getting a new puppy next month. I'm so jealous! I'd love another dog but my current pet does not play well with others AT ALL. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

One of my doggys got out on St. Stephens night :( We miss him terrible... no sign of him anywhere... our other dog is heartbroken, spends her nights crying for him. Kids keep asking when he'll be back.

My lips are chapped to bits and I keep forgetting to pick up some vaseline for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hope your pup turns up January!
    I'm just home from work and I've finished my contract in the shop. Now working on piles of paperwork I've ignored!
    I got my new kindle cover...isn't it lovely? Oooo

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Maybe you can try climbing the really high wall this time :P

PMSL!! Yeah, maybe I will. :pac: :pac:
    kellief wrote: »
    I got my new kindle cover...isn't it lovely? Oooo

It's very pretty! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Booked my holiday to scotland in January. Jaysus that was a mess. Still waiting on confirmation from b&b. Car hire excess was a cost I didn't factor, I'm still a young driver cos I'm under 25. 6 years no claims obviously counts for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Well my 6 nations hopes were ruined by news of sob being ruled out with poxy shoulder injury.
    Anyway the little un woke up and won't sleep so am watching ferngully with her. She loves it

The dislocated shoulder sucks :( At least Leinster won the game, but that's still a crappy blow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

The dislocated shoulder sucks :( At least Leinster won the game, but that's still a crappy blow.

I know. The chap is a beast.
    There's talk of him in a 6 figure deal this year to French club. Hope he don't go like sexton

Yeah, I hated it when they lost Johnny, he's a great player. Damn Frenchies!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Yeah, I hated it when they lost Johnny, he's a great player. Damn Frenchies!

Great player as long as there is no pressure on him cos if there is he gives in like a 2 dollar hooker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I love how I feel after I workout but oh my god I forgot about the sweatiness. I feel like I will never be clean again.

Went for a workout this morning, finished 2013 with a bang. Holy sh!t it was tough!! Included in the session was 5 x 50 sledgehammer strikes! :eek: My arms are hanging off me! :o

On another note, somebody famous "liked" a picture I put up! YAY! :cool: I know ye won't know him, but there's an American guy who races in MotoGP (he was World Champion in 2006) his name is Nicky Hayden. I put up a pic of him on Instagram and he "liked" it....I was chuffed. It won't mean anything to ye, but I like this guy, I've been a fan for years, so it made my night. :D :cool:

286694.png

nicky-hayden-honda-motogp.jpg

He's the second famous person to do that....a few weeks ago, after the Five Finger Death Punch concert, I put up a pic of Chris Kael (the bass player) and he "liked" that pic too.

I know, I know....sad! :P :)

Anyway, back into work tonight....should be jammed but hopefully uneventful!! :rolleyes:

Ugh I really miss going to the gym... can't wait to get back to TRX. I know technically I could exercise during pregnancy but I'm eating relatively sensibly and haven't put on a load of weight so I'm going easy on myself.

It's great when famous people like your photos :p

Happy New Year everyone, hope it's a good one! Sober for this one but I plan on getting tanked next one... I'll be married about 3 hours this time next year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

January wrote: »
    Happy New Year everyone, hope it's a good one! Sober for this one but I plan on getting tanked next one... I'll be married about 3 hours this time next year!

And we'll all be there, right? Right!

Only if you'll sit beside my gran... she's a bit crazy and strips when she's drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Only if you'll sit beside my gran... she's a bit crazy and strips when she's drunk.

Sounds like someone we know :pac:

Sober for this one but I plan on getting tanked next one...

Very quickly I read this as "naked" on the next one!! :pac: :pac: Was just gonna say, that's what got you into trouble the last time!! Hehehehe...

*runs and ducks* :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Been a while since I posted, work is eating my soul inside and out. Marty a huge congrats on the baby daddy news :) Sounds like you're excited about it and I wish you all the best ;) PKM, hard job you're in but every workplace has it's drawbacks, power through dude ;) And I'll keep an eye out for yer wedding, planning on starting back lessons there in the new year ;) January, say you'll be flat out with planning the wedding and a new bub next year :)

For any other news I've missed, sorry, so many pages to go through but I hope everyone has a great New Years with great adventures to come :) fantastic community here!!

In other news, I've emailed Andy Engel again!! Why won't he book me :(

Oh yes and our "new" masked invader on here, even though I lurked I knew right away ;) All the best green lantern (much cooler name IMO) :p

Jeez, just playing catch up, January you find your dog?? I'd be on to EVERY organisation near you to put up notices on their websites/FB. Dogs trust, DSPCA, Dog training Ireland in Blanch.

PM me if you haven't found yet. I'll push my contacts to find it. I'd DIE if it were my dog!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

She found it :)

We found him! Apparently he strolled into Captain America's in Blanchardstown looking for some grub and the amazing manager there took him in and contacted Ashton Dog Pound this morning about him. We had been there yesterday looking for him and they took our details and passed them on when the description matched. Absolutely delighted to have him home, he's sleeping in our room tonight!

• Advertisement

Doggehs are the bestest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement