Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Absolutely in love with my foot. It is so beautiful!! I'm delighted!!!!! As one of the girls said, you have been fed up with the flags for ages!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's lovely, I love the colour in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Bought earphones today and they don't have a jack. >_< I spent ages trying to decide what ones to get and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Bought earphones today and they don't have a jack. >_< I spent ages trying to decide what ones to get and all.

Which ones did you get, KB?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Anyone tell me were can I watch episodes of TV series on iPad without having to join it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Thanks, Hellrazer :)

Went for my first run in a few months. I'm bloody dying. Jesus, I'm after becoming so unfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Anyone tell me were can I watch episodes of TV series on iPad without having to join it.

project free tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

DareTV. I don't know how I ever lived without it!
    Also: Been looking at various portfolios online and I happened upon Attila from Wildcat Ink. Saw this and I had a nerdgasm:
    A-999.jpg
    Such detail! Much colour! Very good!

Thanks, Hellrazer :)

Went for my first run in a few months. I'm bloody dying. Jesus, I'm after becoming so unfit.

Yes, but you did it! So that's the best part!
    January wrote: »
    It's lovely, I love the colour in it!

Yeah I'm delighted with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Evening everyone.

Finally got around to finishing Breaking Bad the weekend bought my da the final season for Xmas and then robbed it off him on Saturday night :pac: myself and herself sat up till 4.30 and watched every episode just couldn't stop. Wow amazing show. Kinda want to watch it from the very begining now.

Body is aching after neglecting my fitness for a couple of weeks two hard sessions over the weekend have me walking around like an old man every muscle is sore but I love it.

Been a busy couple of weeks and got a feeling things are only going to get more busy and hectic in the next couple of months spent hours yesterday driving around Naas looking at different parts to see what suits etc.

Nice new tattoo Kellief :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Absoultely bolloxed after the tattoo today. Fair fcuks to everyone who sit through 6 hour + sessions. I'll stick some pics up in the morning, right now I'm fit to KO

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    Absoultely bolloxed after the tattoo today. Fair fcuks to everyone who sit through 6 hour + sessions. I'll stick some pics up in the morning, right now I'm fit to KO

I know that feeling well can leave ya feeling completely drained, I always amazed when I hear of people doing ten or twelve hour sittings.

I don't know how ye sit longer than an hour!! Mine took the hour and I was wrecked! Longest I've sat, largest so far. The green stem where he went over the existing tattoo was the most painful, scar tissue etc, but the actual rose was alright. The pain meds before hand worked a treat haha!

Sis is heading back to Scotland in 4 hours, so I'm gonna try nap but might watch supernatural first :D then bringing her to the airport super early!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Foot tattoos are feckin' killer though. I could do a few hours on any other part of my body, but not my foot. Himself arrived with another idea for a tattoo last night to add to my traditional leg. Along with all the other ideas I have, space is filling up nicely. Now to just get the time to actually get the feckin' things!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

I did nine hours once, only because I went to Birmingham and she didn't want me to have to pay for two trips. Can't say I'd recommend it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

My longest single sitting was 8 hrs by far the worst though was 7 hrs one day and 5 the next I was f**ked for a week after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I did nine hours once, only because I went to Birmingham and she didn't want me to have to pay for two trips. Can't say I'd recommend it :pac:

In fairness if it's a choice between 9 solid hours of tattooing and 4 Ryanair flights...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

P_1 wrote: »
    In fairness if it's a choice between 9 solid hours of tattooing and 4 Ryanair flights...

Valid point ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Got a letter from the housing people today- I've been bumped up the list! It's entirely possible that I might be awarded my own place within the next 2-3 years! :D Feckin' delighted. It'll give me something to look forward to.

My internet is awful! My printer won't connect and my laptop can't find it. I feel like sitting it on top of it and shouting "It's right there!!!!!"

Agh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

kellief wrote: »
    My internet is awful! My printer won't connect and my laptop can't find it. I feel like sitting it on top of it and shouting "It's right there!!!!!"

Agh!

Welcome to my world! times 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and throw in an angry abusive customer for good measure haha :pac:

I fixed it!

I feel like a genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

McChubbin wrote: »
    Got a letter from the housing people today- I've been bumped up the list! It's entirely possible that I might be awarded my own place within the next 2-3 years! :D Feckin' delighted. It'll give me something to look forward to.

We're way up the council house list :\ In the thousands for Fingal... not so bad for Dublin City Council but will still be waiting years. Hopefully we won't need it...

gregers85 wrote: »
    Welcome to my world! times 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and throw in an angry abusive customer for good measure haha :pac:

Do you work in a call centre? I pity you greatly!

Do you work in a call centre? I pity you greatly!

I surely do :( I'm second lilne support so i dont take inbound calls thank god but usually by the time a customer gets to me there already pee'd off so not much better :rolleyes: Putting my Degree to good use me...... :o

gregers85 wrote: »
    I surely do :( I'm second lilne support so i dont take inbound calls thank god but usually by the time a customer gets to me there already pee'd off so not much better :rolleyes: Putting my Degree to good use me...... :o

Ah, you are the next lot in. I would imagine you need a thick skin for that? I cry at everything so I probably would not be best at it!! haha!

Ah, you are the next lot in. I would imagine you need a thick skin for that? I cry at everything so I probably would not be best at it!! haha!

Yeh you'd need thick skin at the start alright but you learn not to take it personal or let it get to yu. I never react to customer's! i think sometimes it gets to them that they cant get to me haha but on a bad day here (pretty much every day since the bad weather started haha) when you look around the room, some of the lads get really stressed. it can be funny to see what they get up to :pac:

I wouldn't be able for that now at all, I take everything personally! What call centre do you work in?

I wouldn't be able for that now at all, I take everything personally! What call centre do you work in?

You get used to it! I can't tell yu haha my user-name doesn't really hide my identity haha it's home phone/ broadband and it ain't eircom :-p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Forgot how good these guys are live.
    http://youtu.be/Shq39kWglZ4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement